Starpery.com

help ! repairing inflatable doll !

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
pinkcherry08

help ! repairing inflatable doll !

Post by pinkcherry08 »

Hi,
I recently let my friend borrow my doll Catherine for a non-sexual video shoot. While I wasn't paying attention she started slamming her into the ground and I quickly stopped her when I saw what was happening but not soon enough.... she popped two small holes in Catherine in the inflatable part of her near her vagina. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how maybe to patch her up or fix her? She is a fairly cheap doll and I could probably afford to just buy another one but I really just wanna fix Catherine, I've had her for about 3 years now and I'm not ready to give her up lol

heres a link to the type of doll she is if that helps!
(I could also post pictures of the actual hole of that helps as well just let me know)

https://www.amazon.com/Backto20s%C2%AE- ... 0Y5RVJ85DN

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: help ! repairing inflatable doll !

Post by Anung Un Rama »

pinkcherry08 wrote:Hi,
I recently let my friend borrow my doll Catherine for a non-sexual video shoot. While I wasn't paying attention she started slamming her into the ground and I quickly stopped her when I saw what was happening but not soon enough.... she popped two small holes in Catherine in the inflatable part of her near her vagina. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how maybe to patch her up or fix her? She is a fairly cheap doll and I could probably afford to just buy another one but I really just wanna fix Catherine, I've had her for about 3 years now and I'm not ready to give her up lol

heres a link to the type of doll she is if that helps!
(I could also post pictures of the actual hole of that helps as well just let me know)

https://www.amazon.com/Backto20s%C2%AE- ... 0Y5RVJ85DN

:D Welcome new member pinkcherry, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

link left unedited for information reference purposes for the airbabe repair experts, to assist this new member with.

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Sevylor Air Seal Vinyl Repair works wonderfully to repair air girls:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sevylor-Air-Se ... :rk:1:pf:0

Deflate the doll, then apply to the damaged area. It goes on as a liquid, but quickly dries to a solid. Let it sit for an hour or two before re-inflating.

BTW, not sure why it's so expensive now. I used to get it on Amazon for like $9, but it's not available there anymore.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

I have a vinyl airbed, to repair a hole i had with it I went to Target they have a tube glue there is no mixing from Permatex i think, i got that (this seems weird at first) in the school section they have these vinyl pencil zippered pouches, i bought one of those. Clean with alcohol, apply the glue to the patch you make from the pouch & then apply it over the hole. The glue becomes secure after 24 hrs. & it remains somewhat flexible over the repaired area. The patch has lasted for 5 yrs at least.

INFORMATIONS