Starpery.com

Black clothing Stain

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Miyukashi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Black clothing Stain

Post by Miyukashi »

So, I've just learned the hard way to not dress my doll in black clothing. I've heard different things about removing the stains from TPE. I've tried applying mineral oil and gently massaging it into the doll and letting it sit for 20 minutes and tried wiping but seems like it's not really working. Any other ideas? Just hate to have these stains on my precious doll.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Black clothing Stain

Post by Mr Franz »

Depending on the severity, most stains work themselves out over time. Some members have had pretty good luck with baking soda & peroxide toothpaste. There's also TPE stain remover available from some vendors, but it's pricey.

Miyukashi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miyukashi »

Mr Franz wrote:Depending on the severity, most stains work themselves out over time. Some members have had pretty good luck with baking soda & peroxide toothpaste. There's also TPE stain remover available from some vendors, but it's pricey.

Gotcha! Thanks. I think I'll try the baking soda & peroxide toothpaste. But any long term damage or things I need to be careful of when using them? Still a noobie.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Miyukashi wrote:So, I've just learned the hard way to not dress my doll in black clothing. I've heard different things about removing the stains from TPE. I've tried applying mineral oil and gently massaging it into the doll and letting it sit for 20 minutes and tried wiping but seems like it's not really working. Any other ideas? Just hate to have these stains on my precious doll.
Hello, Miyukashi. I had great success removing stains using the TPE Stain Remover from the RealLoveSexDoll website. I applied it, let it sit for a full 24 hours, and cleaned it off. I am sure there are other methods that work just as well, but this is what I tried and it worked beautifully:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/tpe-stain-remover/

Goose
My sleeping beauties, Annie and Judith
Annie came home on April 12, 2018. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=102005
Judith came home on Nov 27, 2019. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123357
It is incredible how much they do without doing anything.
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

This is what I use. Works great.
I rub it onto the area of the stain. Let it sit for 2 hours. Then wash it off.
It may only remove 70 percent of the stain at that point. But it continues to work and the next day my stains were gone.
If your stains are bad it mat take a couple of applications.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01D5 ... UTF8&psc=1
S 16.JPG
S 16.JPG (4.39 MiB) Viewed 2452 times
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Miyukashi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miyukashi »

GooseLooney wrote:
Miyukashi wrote:So, I've just learned the hard way to not dress my doll in black clothing. I've heard different things about removing the stains from TPE. I've tried applying mineral oil and gently massaging it into the doll and letting it sit for 20 minutes and tried wiping but seems like it's not really working. Any other ideas? Just hate to have these stains on my precious doll.
Hello, Miyukashi. I had great success removing stains using the TPE Stain Remover from the RealLoveSexDoll website. I applied it, let it sit for a full 24 hours, and cleaned it off. I am sure there are other methods that work just as well, but this is what I tried and it worked beautifully:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/tpe-stain-remover/

Goose
I'll try some at home methods and if they don't work I'll probably have to resort to the actual stain remover. Thanks for the advice though!

Miyukashi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miyukashi »

Metricnut wrote:This is what I use. Works great.
It may only remove 70 percent of the stain at that point. But it continues to work and the next day my stains were gone.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01D5 ... UTF8&psc=1
S 16.JPG
Metricnut
I've heard that benzyl peroxide works pretty well as well. I will try it out if my toothpaste doesn't work! Thanks!

creativespirit58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by creativespirit58 »

hello,just an note about your stain questions.i simply asked,my yahoo search that question.and then the answer came up.arm and hammer peroxicare toothpaste.
when you have clothing dye stains.it worked pretty good.as depending how long you left it on.it may take more than one time application. i had stains,say from bra straps,garter straps.and you may have to leave it on for a couple of days.good luck.
Attachments
aimee,one of my dolls
aimee,one of my dolls
aimee an invader from uranus 206.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2412 times
to all who view my personnel photographs of my doll collection,i am an photographic artist sharing my unique art!
please no defacement or alterations to my submitted photos!all of my dolls photographed are custom exclusives prepared for me only by an retired Chinese gentleman in his garage!please see other threads, booty wars, angels of Babylon,creative spirits girls.thank you for your cooperation!God bless you all !

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

By putting on your doll tights or catsuit you can prevent stains. At least if you have washed enough clothes so that they do not give off.

Greetings, DDM & TIMEA.
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by strectchy52 »

i went to amizon and im not allowed to buy the dr song

Abernathy

Post by Abernathy »

My girl was stained on her legs from a pair of black yoga pants. She was only in them for 20 minutes but it was enough leave dark blotches. After a repeated oil massages they faded away in about 3 weeks.
My theory; as the mineral oil is adsorbed it carries and disperses the stained oil further below the surface.
Kaygo - JY 170, (Sigrid) head

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

All the above methods work to some degree. TPE over time will usually return to it's normal color. Benzoyl Peroxide works, I've used it several times. Manufacturer stain remover works as well. I stock Jinsan Stain Remover on my store, and will soon have Doll 4 Ever Stain Remover.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

here is a link to a members blog on a very bad stain plus the update to it fading over time

https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog/ ... -bad-stain

40 days later

https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog/ ... days-later

60 days later

https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog/ ... 10/60-days

as horrible as it feels to see her that way it is not permanent. had a few wigs that have a black mesh underlay stain quite badly. but over time it does fade

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

Metricnut wrote:This is what I use. Works great.

Metricnut
I use a generic version and get the same result. Just check the label and look for 10% And if you look at the photos I've posted of Missy, you can see I dressed her in black on many occasions.
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

RobXYZ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RobXYZ »

hello,
any idea about what's in the stain removal paste that you can but online?
I'm allergic to some chemicals so I would like to double check before buying something that could give me a rash

INFORMATIONS