Starpery.com

How to dispose of the body

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
grimreefer24601

Re: How to dispose of the body

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Hello,

Yes I still will refurbish or recycle doll.

grim@grimsdollaccessories.com

moraco64
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by moraco64 »

Hi grimreefer24601,

I have a doll you can recycle. TPE.

Just PM me.

I am a new member and I do not have full access yet.

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

You might want to just email him at that address (grim@grimsdollaccessories.com) in case he misses this thread or something.
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

grimreefer24601 wrote:
jpcbird wrote:
rubherkitty wrote: The material can be remelted to make new products.

There is the problem :We dont make anything anymore"
we are a two countries that have become total consumers, no wonder we have trade problems.
everything we reclaim for recycling now ( paper plastic alum glass and steel ) we ship somewhere overseas
to be reused and made into another disposable consumer product from china. Very little is used at home,
in most cases it is cheaper to use the raw material than to recycle / ship and reuse the old stuff
I seriously pay for TPE. I pay to ship it from China. I make BodyColor² and other products out of it. I order it in kilogram slabs. I'm looking at buying 25 kilos from Gainshine if they respond to me. I am always in need of more TPE, and I'd gladly take the skeleton parts for repairing dolls as well.

I want to recycle or repurpose any doll you have. Especially TPE.

Grim
That is cool as hell man! I can already tell (a month in) that I will need two silicone dolls as the TPE I do not think will stand up to me for long. So now I know who to call when that time comes!!! What is "body color 2"? Btw

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

moraco - PM sent, also email me at grim@grimsdollaccessories.com. I'll need the details about the doll.

maddmatter - Yes, let me or bobo or someone help at that point. I'm not the only person who does this. Several refurbish. I think I'm the only one who will take the really far gone ones since I can use the TPE material and skeleton parts.

BodyColor² is a Semi-Permenant TPE Paint. It's flexible and durable, but it can still be removed easily when you want to change it. I also make it in clear for sealing in makeup making it stretchy and durable like BodyColor².

Grim

moraco64
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by moraco64 »

I sent you an email.

INFORMATIONS