Starpery.com

How to dispose of the body

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
mleecams81
Apprentice
Apprentice

How to dispose of the body

Post by mleecams81 »

Pretty funny. I don't have any intentions of doing this YET, but I foresee a time when most likely I'll have to dump the body.

I've thought of just about everything, to dismemberment, acid baths, random placing on street corners, giving to some homeless guy, etc << some of this is a joke.

It is funny though. I feel like I'm trying to hide a dead body or something. Can't just put her to the corner on trash night.

So any ideas of how to properly dispose of the body? << for lack of a better phrase.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: How to dispose of the body

Post by Tsall »

Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

secretagentman

Post by secretagentman »

Does anyone else think that titles like this should strictly be in a members-only forum?
This thread and entire forum will show up for anyone looking to do this - fer reals.
8O 8O 8O

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

My idea about it is that I will check with my local recycling center on how I could safely dispose of tpe without it ending in a trash pile ( anything safe for the environment ) .
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Fillet and saute'. Serve with fava beans and a nice chianti. :crazyeyes:

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

Anyone wanting to do this in the SE PA or NJ area, I will gladly take it off your hands.
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

mleecams81
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mleecams81 »

Tsall wrote:This topic was discussed so many times. Please use the search function.

Examples:
THIS is why you never throw away a love doll!
doll disposal question
Proper Doll Disposal
Dismantling/disposing of your doll
how to dispose of doll
Thanks

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

I'm hoping (hopefully in many years to come), that I'm found in Lettie's arms (or other position :whistle: ), like the guy on the news a few months back.

Then it can be someone else's problem and the topic of conversation at my wake ... :P :P
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

As most dolls being trashed will be TPE, it would be nice if they had some type of recycling class to be accepted by recycling plants. The material can be remelted to make new products.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Fordsy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fordsy »

I don't speak from experience but read another thread where someone simply cut out the skeleton, then cut up the body. Bagged it and tossed it into a dumpster. They said it took all of about 20 minutes. Probably sounds horrific for an ex-lover but I'm assuming your concern is discretion and would imagine you could easily reduce it to an unidentifiable bag of junk.

If your not concerned about discretion, then yeah, just leave her at the curb on trash day. Waste management guys might need some lovin too. :lol:

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

:drinking: if i had a mold of a doll and skills ,i would cut out the frame and then melt the t.p.e , remold her back to new life again. that just a thought . :whistle: after that sell it here on tdf. :D

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I'll take them. If you're going to toss them. I can handle the shipping. I'll recycle or repair whatever I can. Ultimately I need a lot of TPE for my projects, so in any condition I'd be interested.

Just add Doll Recycling to things that Grim's Doll Accessories offers. :mrgreen:

Grim

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

rubherkitty wrote: The material can be remelted to make new products.

There is the problem :We dont make anything anymore"
we are a two countries that have become total consumers, no wonder we have trade problems.
everything we reclaim for recycling now ( paper plastic alum glass and steel ) we ship somewhere overseas
to be reused and made into another disposable consumer product from china. Very little is used at home,
in most cases it is cheaper to use the raw material than to recycle / ship and reuse the old stuff
Remember "if you find something in my room it's from the Internet"

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

jpcbird wrote:
rubherkitty wrote: The material can be remelted to make new products.

There is the problem :We dont make anything anymore"
we are a two countries that have become total consumers, no wonder we have trade problems.
everything we reclaim for recycling now ( paper plastic alum glass and steel ) we ship somewhere overseas
to be reused and made into another disposable consumer product from china. Very little is used at home,
in most cases it is cheaper to use the raw material than to recycle / ship and reuse the old stuff
I seriously pay for TPE. I pay to ship it from China. I make BodyColor² and other products out of it. I order it in kilogram slabs. I'm looking at buying 25 kilos from Gainshine if they respond to me. I am always in need of more TPE, and I'd gladly take the skeleton parts for repairing dolls as well.

I want to recycle or repurpose any doll you have. Especially TPE.

Grim

hharo963

Post by hharo963 »

@grimreefer24601, I have a doll I need to recycle, are you still in need or dolls? Sorry I couldn’t PM you, supposedly don’t have access to that feature yet :(

INFORMATIONS