Starpery.com

Replacing fixed with removable?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
itfwg
Apprentice
Apprentice

Replacing fixed with removable?

Post by itfwg »

Hi guys. I have Megan 2.0 from SexDollTorso (SDT) which is beautiful, but heavy and difficult to clean. I would have bought a version with removable insert, but it wasn’t an option. Is it possible to convert this doll somehow?

If I could do it over. I would have gotten the lighter Margot with a removable vagina (if they made a version like that). Does anyone know of a torso with medium or small breasts and under 40lbs with a removable vagina that I could buy instead of mutilating Megan 2.0?

Links:

Megan 2.0 https://www.sexdolltorso.com/products/m ... ble-spine/

Margot https://www.sexdolltorso.com/products/m ... -channels/

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Replacing fixed with removable?

Post by Wheezer »

Since the torso is TPE, you could alter it to use an insert.
Based upon your care and the effort you put in to the conversion, it could range from good to ghastly.
There have been several threads about conversions in the past, you should look at them for reference.

The general process it to cut, scoop and melt away the inner TPE to enlarge the canal to fit an insert.
Some caution is needed to prevent tears between the anus and insert canal.
Then the labia and general reconstruction needed after doing the insert work.

You might want to post a thread in the WANTED section to see if there is a torso owner who wants to swap.

Good luck.
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

INFORMATIONS