Starpery.com

"Indentation" question, please help!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
MIGuy1740

"Indentation" question, please help!

Post by MIGuy1740 »

For a few days now, I have been working crazy hours and Monday night, I spent the evening in bed with Kennedy going over some work and I had a round part that I was looking over and in the morning, for the life of me, I couldn't find it.

I came home this evening and had a little time to spend with her and she was in bed, under the covers since Monday.

The round part ended up under Kennedy's ass and left a "bit" of an indentation. I wiped her ass down with baby oil and Nivea and then powdered her up. I left the baby oil and Nivea for quite some time to soak in.

Do I have anything to worry about? Could I or can I do anything more? How much do I have to worry about her? I love the girl from head to toe but her ass is just my favorite thing!

Any and all advice is most certainly appreciated.
Kennedy And I

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: "Indentation" question, please help!

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, I'm sure you can relax, if you gal is tpe then the indentation will gradually fade away. I've had all sorts of compression marks etc on my gals that have all gone away in time, I would imagine that it will be gone within a week. Sometimes you can speed things up by applying a hot flannel or something similar.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Arthur1960 is correct 110%

Give it some time.. massage the area a liitle bit every so often.

Hey! my doll sits on her ass a lot, and her bum does not suffer flat bum :) So these dolls will surprise all the time how resilient they truly are!!

MIGuy1740

Post by MIGuy1740 »

Its actually a little better today. You can see it on her perfect little right cheek... and trust me, I've been messaging it!!
Attachments
20180920_193624.jpg
20180920_193624.jpg (3.59 MiB) Viewed 859 times
Kennedy And I

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

MIGuy1740 wrote:Its actually a little better today. You can see it on her perfect little right cheek... and trust me, I've been messaging it!!
could have been caused by a creased bed sheet, etc. It'll bounce back. These "chicks" are so needy with having to be nurtured LOL. always gotta watch OUR every move.

I've begun to look at this way, there is no perfect flawless, human, so why can't a doll have a few scars' etc??

but it looks like her bum will be ok.

:)

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

That's fine! Don't worry one bit. The TPE will bounce back.

INFORMATIONS