Starpery.com

cleaning the inside

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
thecollectorsayburn

cleaning the inside

Post by thecollectorsayburn »

Could I use a spray bottle mixed with water and antibacterial hand wash to clean the inside of my tpe love holes then use tampons to dry the holes?

J90
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: cleaning the inside

Post by J90 »

depends on the integridents of your soap. I only wash my doll with warm water. I`m pretty sure, that every soap will harm the skin a little bit in the longterm.

I think we are too paranoid of bacteria. Maybe we are all manipulated by cleaning-product-firms.
Have a look at babys they put everything in the mouth, and they don`t get ill.

For drying I use tampons, let them in for 12 hours and then I dry her with a electric air pump. Works great!

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

The problem is water/humidity staying inside and causing mold. I think it is better to just dry her insides, some people use air pumps, tampons, paper towels....

Use condoms, you don't want your doll to get pregnant, like the doll in this video:

PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

J90
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by J90 »

I guess condoms can harm the skin, because of the slight rubbing. And without condoms it is much more fun.

Do you really think, that water will stay in the doll even when we use tampons and an electric airpump?

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

I haul mine into the shower and use a hanging douche. First water, then 50/50 mix vinegar. Then I use long neck hemostats with gauge wadded on the end and dry out the interior.
With my insert doll, I just remove the insert and clean. For the cavity I use Vaseline (not to much as it can over soften the lips and promote tears-don't ask how I know) to do the insert installation and that simply gets absorbed by the surrounding TPE.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

thecollectorsayburn wrote:Could I use a spray bottle mixed with water and antibacterial hand wash to clean the inside of my tpe love holes then use tampons to dry the holes?
That sounds fine to me. That's basically how I keep my Luna clean, except I use one of those pump lawn sprayers. I have her straddle a mop bucket beside the bed, and follow with a rinse. After a year of practice the wash & rinse take no more than 10 minutes. I then use 2 tampons to soak up most of the water, followed by an hour or so with an aquarium pump to fully dry her.

thecollectorsayburn

Post by thecollectorsayburn »

thanks for everybody's help so far

INFORMATIONS