Starpery.com

It's happened --- Nila has a tear.

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Pantyscientist

Re: It's happened --- Nila has a tear.

Post by Pantyscientist »

I bought a hot air station and the damage is not that large. The tension from the skin in her wrist tore small holes in her wrist is all.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: It's happened --- Nila has a tear.

Post by RGC_0767 »

Pantyscientist wrote:I bought a hot air station and the damage is not that large. The tension from the skin in her wrist tore small holes in her wrist is all.
solder iron. and fill it. Hot air will possibly deform the cut more. Solder iron will allow you more precise control. You'll need to be a bit crafty, but an iron will be less frustrating than hot air.
You can pick up a 30 watt iron for a few dollars. I sealed up that foot damage mostly with an iron. filled it in with air as well, and smoothed it out with air.
It'll not come apart again.

Do not use the default tip that comes with any iron. It'll vaporize TPE instantly, unless you know exactly what you're doing.
You'll have to make extensions. out of copper wire or brass.

Just take your time regardless of method used.

The damage on Lu's foot was not large either, it was a very clean cut I did. but the tension made it split every which way. Once I corrected that tension and had the foot in proper position, it went much better fixing it.

Fixed my gals' busted up vagina... viewtopic.php?f=7&t=98602&start=30 all with an iron. So it is a tool not to be overlooked when it comes to TPE.

I'm always trying and learning new things when it comes to this stuff.

No idea is too crazy :)

INFORMATIONS