Starpery.com

TPE damaged after 3 days? Help me!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
nabi
Active Poster
Active Poster

TPE damaged after 3 days? Help me!

Post by nabi »

Hello guys,
I received my TPE PiperDoll 3 days ago.
Only today I've found the time to look at her and start to clean and treat her with the recommended things.

I've immediately seen this "scar" near the left nipple. (number 1 on picture).
Do you know what is this?

Anyway, I've started to wash her using water and soap and after gently dry the body I've noticed another issue! :(
(number 2 on picture). Near the scar of the nipple, now there is some sort of reddening.
The Soap I used is without alcool, parabens, dyes.

I'm disperate, I don't know if more for problem number 1 or 2.

Do you guys know how to help me to solve at least issue number 2?
Attachments
05.jpg
05.jpg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 3607 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: TPE damaged after 3 days? Help me!

Post by haremlover »

Has she worn something red?

Some stain remover might do the trick. Look up TPE stain removal and you'll see people use different things. Even tooth whitening toothpaste I believe

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

nabi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nabi »

haremlover wrote:Has she worn something red?

Some stain remover might do the trick. Look up TPE stain removal and you'll see people use different things. Even tooth whitening toothpaste I believe

Best wishes

Harem
Hello and thank you for your answer.
No, she has worn only factory tshirt (white color).

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

The scar looks to be a compression mark from something pressing on her boob. Probably happened during shipping. Was the box damaged in that area by chance? Not all that serious and will likely go away on it's own in time. A warm damp towel may help to speed things along though. The stain could be from the same source. Gently massaging the area with baby oil may help elevate that.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

#1 is a compression mark.

#2 is a stain.

The compression mark is fairly large considering where it is. How did you miss this when you first played with the doll 3 days ago ? Something was indenting this area for some time to cause. Unfortunately, it is not something that can be repaired.

As for the stain, something came in contact (and it wasn't soap) with the doll. The T shirt you say is white, did it have the Piper Doll logo in pink on the front by chance ? I have seen those shirts on their dolls.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

That red reaction to soap is very odd. Maybe some random ingredient has reacted? If you have any spare TPE material (like an insert), you can test what you expose her to using that first in the future. You could also test if you can reproduce the red staining to see if maybe it wasn't that but something else you missed (residue on your hand, maybe?).

As for the stain that is already there, if it is a stain, I have found that baby oil works surprisingly well for most things. Toothpaste never did much for me. My TPE doll came with a small container of "stain remover" that was not specified, but it worked pretty well. You might check with your vendor or other vendors for stain removal materials if the baby oil doesn't help. Hopefully it is not actually the result of some chemical reaction to the TPE material itself which might be permanent.

nabi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nabi »

Thank you guys, for your opinions and suggestions! :wink:
After the initial panic, I spreaded powder with a soft brush on her.
In the next days I will try for sure with baby oil. It will be for sure a pleasure to do it!
@Jimbofod I think that the reaction to soap is odd too.
I started with the back of the head to test it, and after the rest of the body.
I truly hope that was not something on my hands or towel as you said...I don't know. :?

About the scar...I'm not sure if trying to contact the vendor or not.
But now, my priority is to solve the stain issue. :wink:

Thank you very much again to every precious opinion and suggestion!

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Nabi, I also have the same doll, and she is very soft, and will suffer compression damage. Just lying her on her belly, tight bra etc.. However, as others mention, baby oil and massage. The nipple color will come out with the oil, but I think this type of damage I have had many times and it comes out in time. Don't worry, just give it time.

The stain must come from something, not a reaction as I never seen that before. It will come out with bezoyl peroxide or just order some stain remover. Stains are very common, and I get them all the time. It just takes overnight to remove them.

Don't worry, the damage should minimize with time

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Strider
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Strider »

The stain must come from something, not a reaction as I never seen that before. It will come out with bezoyl peroxide or just order some stain remover. Stains are very common, and I get them all the time. It just takes overnight to remove them.

Mishka,
Can we use any benzoyl peroxide product? like clearasil? or are the ingredients in some products we need to avoid? What benzoyl peroxide product do you use?

...and thanks again for all your contributions, sir.

Starquake

Post by Starquake »

The stain looks like make up transfer to me (picked up on your hands from the face and nipple make up)
If I'm right baby oil should lift it off.
Keep the baby oil away from the nipples by the way, as it will clean the make up off them too.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Strider wrote:The stain must come from something, not a reaction as I never seen that before. It will come out with bezoyl peroxide or just order some stain remover. Stains are very common, and I get them all the time. It just takes overnight to remove them.

Mishka,
Can we use any benzoyl peroxide product? like clearasil? or are the ingredients in some products we need to avoid? What benzoyl peroxide product do you use?

...and thanks again for all your contributions, sir.

The regular 10% (if I remember right) stuff off amazon. I have stain remover from Indigo and WM, and Indigos work. Ask Jeff at BCD for some as he can get it fast to you.
The stain remover is needed because staining will occur at some point. Also as a general advice, keep her in loose cotton PJ's at night, and get a bandanna for her head to prevent ruining the wig.

Also, I have the same doll and experienced more serious damage like neck tearing which I made a repair video about. Finger damage and cuts/abrasions will also occur. Let me know when you have damage as I can help

Mishka

Strider
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Strider »

Thank you Mishka.
I don't want to hi jack the post but I have a question about damage. I'm sorta in the same boat as Nabi.
I have small vagina and anus tears developing in my doll after 5 days. She is a D4E 146.
I think what happened was I read that using mineral oil and Vaseline as a lube was good for the doll. So I used them. I think the TPE got so saturated that it is too soft now. I think D4E dolls TPE is different.
I re checked D4E's site and they said use only waterbased lube. That makes more sense to me. The mineral oil and vaseline were absorbing and I was constantly adding lube to make "things" comfortable again.
I have a temperature adjustable hot air wand and soldering iron on order. I have to repair that damage but it is in a place that needs to be under tension to do the repair. Any suggestions?

Nabi, I found that compression marks will relax almost completely with the use of a heating pad. Might take a few sessions. Make sure you use the one that turns off automatically after a while.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

I think the lube should be the water based lube. Also, try to not spread her legs too much as that can tear her. Cowgirl sitting position is less harmful, and I never spread her legs ever. I am well aware of many dolls having this damage, and some faster than others, and the best choice is minimize stressing the area, and use water lube. Repair asap before it gets worse.

Again, I think nabi's doll will be fine!

Mishka

nabi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nabi »

I have bought a bottle of "Johnson's Baby Oil", but before use it I want to post the ingredients here:

Paraffinum liquidum, isopropyl Palmitate, Parfum.
That's it.
Is this ok, can I use it?

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

nabi wrote:I have bought a bottle of "Johnson's Baby Oil", but before use it I want to post the ingredients here:

Paraffinum liquidum, isopropyl Palmitate, Parfum.
That's it.
Is this ok, can I use it?

Yes that should be ok. I use that on my WM to clean the old powder out of the pores once a month.

Just do not over oil her see posts above.

Best of luck to you!
RK
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

INFORMATIONS