Starpery.com

any advise for silicone nipple rebuild?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

any advise for silicone nipple rebuild?

Post by david 68 »

I was just wondering if any one have any suggestions on how to restore or make the nips more realistic on a silicone doll?. thanks for any advise . :)

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: any advise for silicone nipple rebuild?

Post by siliconelover »

Not sure what is wrong with the existing nipples but they can be replaced depending on the manufacturer.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

I think its great to be able to change the nipples on a doll. You can do it with a silicone doll. So many nipples are just too plain or ordinary looking. You can get these nips on ebay or envy body shop.com That is a bottle of water base adhesive. It works great and does no damage. They come in different shades of color and sizes and you can color them with rouge although the dying is sketchy and they can come out different colors.
Attachments
DSCN3199.JPG
DSCN3199.JPG (1.81 MiB) Viewed 496 times
DSCN3202.JPG
DSCN3202.JPG (1.62 MiB) Viewed 496 times

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

siliconelover wrote:Not sure what is wrong with the existing nipples but they can be replaced depending on the manufacturer.
I bought a doll here on the forum ,nipples were modified want to bring back to the original state. when i removed some of the add on ,the original nipples were kinda pitted need to fill in reshape or something. not sure yet what to do . :cry:

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

the add ons are cool i might look into that if nothing else works,it would my last resort , In the mean time I'm looking to repair the original nipples that this doll has,its a private island beauty , the body real nice , I really want to bring it back to factory condition hopefully. :drinking:

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

david 68 wrote:
siliconelover wrote:Not sure what is wrong with the existing nipples but they can be replaced depending on the manufacturer.
I bought a doll here on the forum ,nipples were modified want to bring back to the original state. when i removed some of the add on ,the original nipples were kinda pitted need to fill in reshape or something. not sure yet what to do . :cry:
I believe Patrick glues the nipples on his dolls. You could contact him and get a new pair. Remove the ones on the doll now and Sil-Poxy the new ones on.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

INFORMATIONS