Starpery.com

Need help with vaginal tear melting tpe

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Need help with vaginal tear melting tpe

Post by Dolllove1991 »

So this weekend something very terrible happened my dolly got a tear in between her vagina and anus the tear is so bad from spreading the legs to far that eventually the vagina and anus are going 5o become one. I would appreciate if someone could tell me what to use to fix this so far I am thiking of getting a soldering iron but have no idea which one what temperature or anything. I took a lighter to a butter knife and tried that and it did nothing but make the damages worse I should have came to the forum before attempting anything. Please help guys.

Mr Miyagi

Re: Need help with vaginal tear melting tpe

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Some Crete ready-mix will fix her up nice and hard.

Or I'm sure somebody has a softer alternative

viktorsx

Post by viktorsx »

[quote="Dolllove1991" what temperature or anything..[/quote]

Flash point TPE 150C . try 100C not over 180C depending on blend and how slow patient you will be ...

there is more to it like cleaning and using pure Mineral Oil to wet not drain area . and so on . search here there is good ppl show how they did ...

/V
/* Simplicity is very Complex ... */

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Does anyone know the best way to melt a chunk of tpe to pour it into the tear? would it be a smart idea to boil it in a pot on the lowest setting just allowing it to melt? or would it be smart to hold a lighter just near it allowing it to drip into something?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, you may want to check a few vendors to see if you can get hold of some tpe filler. I've used it in the same area on my first gal when I saw some weaking begining to occur and it strengthed the tpe although to be honest it is a difficult area to repair. It's important that whatever method you use the tpe needs to be in a relaxed state. If you try the filler then use a small amount then leave it to set for 24 hrs then add a little more. The filler is most effective in non stressed areas so I suspect if you use it in the damage you have then cosmetically it will look ok but with use the area will be weak and probably come apart again. Other members on here have attempted this type of repair with varying degrees of success so you had best search on here for as much info as possible. Good luck with whatever you try.

I meant to add that I got my tpe filler from Love Doll UK here in the UK, you need to be ready to do the job when you get it as it has to be used within a few days.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Dolllove1991 wrote:Does anyone know the best way to melt a chunk of tpe to pour it into the tear? would it be a smart idea to boil it in a pot on the lowest setting just allowing it to melt? or would it be smart to hold a lighter just near it allowing it to drip into something?
I understand what you mean. Melting this shit is toxic, so be safe first and foremost.
You will need some extra TPE. In a high stress area you'll not be too successful with a solvent "glue" it will not last long.

You can try with the solvent based glues, it will take some time gluing it from the inside, out. Glue a small area at a time, let set, then continue working outward.
Problems with this area is it needs to be in a relaxed, as molded state. Cannot have any stress on the TPE you are trying to fuse together.

I'm still learning much of this stuff too, so there are more experienced members here that may offer good tips

Posting some pictures for the pro's in this type of repair will help to repair your lady. Most likely heat will be the answer. Either way, it could get to be a messy job. and may not solve it. But I will be cheering for you to succeed!!

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Ok, so I have come up with a plan no glue involved as I have seen with other users they have tried gluing and other methods this tear is really bad I didn't get pictures but another member had the exact same problem literally the damage looks identical so I will show the pic later. I figure if I keep the legs open and carefully melt tpe into the area and fill it the spot the further her legs are apart the less stress will be put on the torn area when spreading her legs. Instead of trying to glue or melt the area and then close the legs so it sticks together that will just cause it to be weaker than the origional mold and when the legs are spread will tear again. it's going to take a few days filling in this gap but I think this plan will work.

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Ask Anung Rama before you do anything.

He's skilled at heating TPE.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

LDF wrote:Ask Anung Rama before you do anything.

He's skilled at heating TPE.

You got me LDF.

I have posted a fair bit on this, let me find the links, OK, have a read here and open the links in a new tab and watch the videos to give you an idea of how tpe flows.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 9#p1279899

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... ber+cement

Those two should get you in the know, and RGC did one on vagina repairs, but he is still perfecting that.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Dolllove1991 wrote:Ok, so I have come up with a plan no glue involved as I have seen with other users they have tried gluing and other methods this tear is really bad I didn't get pictures but another member had the exact same problem literally the damage looks identical so I will show the pic later. I figure if I keep the legs open and carefully melt tpe into the area and fill it the spot the further her legs are apart the less stress will be put on the torn area when spreading her legs. Instead of trying to glue or melt the area and then close the legs so it sticks together that will just cause it to be weaker than the origional mold and when the legs are spread will tear again. it's going to take a few days filling in this gap but I think this plan will work.
Here's what I'm thinking. I do not know if it is right or wrong. If you closed her legs as much as possible, then opened legs just enough where you see vagina open slightly, that's the position where to work. If her legs are open too much it makes it harder to work on, and will possibly make it worse.
Adding some TPE in, is a good idea to take a bit of the stress when opening. This is not a comfortable area with which to work. Tight spot when legs are closed mostly.

Working with an iron is a tricky thing. I used a test piece a lot. and it seemed so easy with that, flow was nice, and it seemed I had the right temperatures.
Then I tried on my lady, and it was either too hot or not hot enough. Instead of melting, it was dragging, picking up little blots, or burning little holes.
Thanks for the shout out Anung. The start of the post I was using a torch. Bad idea!! So had to get better tools.
Also, each TPE blends differ, so this is why test piece worked nicer, plus it was smaller. Anung had stated the doll is like a heatsink, with larger area.

There are old posts on here where members used something similar to a blade to fuse the tear back together.
It's a job where patience is the best tool you can throw at it! :)

Edit: Here is a thread worth having a look at: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=72751

Note. Do not pay too much attention to the Xylene topic, but more on iron. Xylene can be poison to dolls :)

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Ok I'm at work right now this is kind of how she looks now except I added a bit more tpe you can't tell but there's over a inch of melted tpe in that area. The tear was bad before I mean it was basically all one hole it was a giant gaping opening. Other members couldn't fix this dame issue so I didn't bother trying I how they did I knew that either 5he doll is done for or I'll have to do what I did. It sucks so my plan is now to take a spoon and a ligher and smooth out the area after I add abit more tPe I don't care how it looks I spent to much money on this doll to have it become garbage. Besides when I have sex with my moll the lights ae usually off with only a little bit of light and I don't stare down at the vagina. Do you guys thinkit would be a good idea to put a small piece of tpe in a spoon and a lighter underneath to melt the piece in the spoon? Picture won't upload on my.phone guess I'll wait until I get home. How about melting tpe in a pot is that smart and then trying to pour it in?

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

In my experience pouring hot TPE will not work. It looks ok and may be for a few days but it will unstick. For a hot bond to work both pieces of TPE need to be equally hot so that a molecular bond forms. I have performed many repairs on Ami using heat, soldering iron/hot knife. None have stood the test of time, some have lasted quite well but all have eventually failed. Working inside a doll is much harder than outside. Plan the repair and rehearse it too, you might find some insights. There's nothing like starting this kind of job only to realise that you need another tool or pair of hands. I have recently used Indigo20's repair kit with more success. There is a chemical bond in process and used with care, following the instructions, a high probability of a successful fix. I would use heat for shaping more than a structural repair.
Good luck with your repair whatever way you decide to go.

Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Dolllove1991 wrote:Ok I'm at work right now this is kind of how she looks now except I added a bit more tpe you can't tell but there's over a inch of melted tpe in that area. The tear was bad before I mean it was basically all one hole it was a giant gaping opening. Other members couldn't fix this dame issue so I didn't bother trying I how they did I knew that either 5he doll is done for or I'll have to do what I did. It sucks so my plan is now to take a spoon and a ligher and smooth out the area after I add abit more tPe I don't care how it looks I spent to much money on this doll to have it become garbage. Besides when I have sex with my moll the lights ae usually off with only a little bit of light and I don't stare down at the vagina. Do you guys thinkit would be a good idea to put a small piece of tpe in a spoon and a lighter underneath to melt the piece in the spoon? Picture won't upload on my.phone guess I'll wait until I get home. How about melting tpe in a pot is that smart and then trying to pour it in?
Temperatures to melt TPE range anywhere from 150c to 170c Too hot it will burn. If getting a lot of smoke, it is too hot. Finding the right temps for your doll is the trick.
If you could get a variable temp solder iron, it would be far easier than using a torch. We want our temperatures consistent. I've tried many off the wall experiments with torches, cheap soldering irons, etc. And it was more frustrating.
If you are not concerned how it will look, a soldering iron will still be a decent weapon to use in the war.
Tyr is onto it with Indigo's kit. It's another option.

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Well I acctually did fix it I mean I can have sex with her again and it feels good but the vagina area will never look the same again I am going to order all the stuff the other users used to smooth things out and what not but Im glad sex feels good again.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Dolllove1991 wrote:Well I acctually did fix it I mean I can have sex with her again and it feels good but the vagina area will never look the same again I am going to order all the stuff the other users used to smooth things out and what not but Im glad sex feels good again.
If there any little holes in the area you've repaired, you can always snip a bit of TPE from the dolls neck, and use it it to melt into any voids. Getting areas almost perfect is a skill that takes a lot of practice. If you're not in a good mood, do not do it. :) Cannot be in a hurry when doing these sorts of repairs. Most of the time quick fixes do not work as well.
I'm still wanting to repair dolly's labia more, but have not been in the mood to mess with it. LOL It looks much better than it did, but can improve it more.

INFORMATIONS