Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Why bother with the hassles of a wife....

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

toto-too
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by toto-too »

....when for a fraction of the cost of a potential divorce, you can have a realdoll.

I am brand new to this and cannot believe the stunning realism of these goddesses. Is sex with these dolls as good as it gets? What about kissing...is it like the real thing? I'm probably going overboard here, but I've not been with a woman in ages since my divorce and these dolls are beyond sensual.
Mike

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I agree with you for the mostpart. Our country's excess of god-damn lawyers has ruined marriage. I still prefer a real woman to any doll, but I sure won't be marrying any real woman. You can get all the good stuff without getting married anyway. There is just no need to get married unless you are really into doing the family thing and trust your partner explicitly. Even then, things can still go down the crapper.

toto-too
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by toto-too »

I guess we reach a point in our male lives (at least I have) where you become worn out in the pursuit of female companionship. I spent over $7000 on a ring and honeymoon and the marriage only lasted 6 months. For that amount of money I could be in bed with one of those dolls tonight. Again, up until a few hours ago, I had no idea anything like this existed. Does sex approach reality with these dolls or am I over fantasizing. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Miepchen

Post by Miepchen »

Hey toto-too, I've never had sex with one of these dolls, but I believe it should be real fun and realistic.
However, I still believe that you can't compare a silicon beauty with a real woman. Even if you equip your doll with electronic devices, she's still a doll. She can't speak or react, if you touch or kiss her.
You should keep that in mind. Besides that, living with a doll can enrich your life.

Greetings, Miepchen

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

When it comes to the `mechanical' aspect of sex, my Realdoll (body 4 -- the smallest) is greatly inferior to a real woman. These dolls are heavy and inert, and they don't react. But if something more like foreplay and love-making in a broader sense is your thing, they are good. See the `report' pages in Rebecca's web site. To be fair, not every Realdoll owner agrees with my opinion on this.

toto-too
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by toto-too »

Thank you Miepchen and Everhard for your insightful comments. Everhard, your Rebecca is indeed beautiful. I'm fascinated by the fact that the realdolls, once in posession of their owners, somehow develop a personality all their own.
Is it possible to visit their "birthplace" in California? I'm there frequently....should I request a visit via their website?

Thanks again. [email]null[/email]

Mike Johnson
Ex-Member

Post by Mike Johnson »

As an "aid" in masterbation these dolls work very well. You jerk-off anyway so these dolls help make it much more fun.

These dolls do work very well, oral with these dolls is a very pleasnt activity.

In many ways, these dolls are better than women, they feel just like the real thing and are very pretty to boot.

They are great for keeping you happy while you look for miss right.

The Realdoll con is for owners only and any info will be posted in the private section. There was no 2002 con and there is no plans yet for one in 2003.

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Is it possible to visit their "birthplace" in California?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure, but there's a fee. They would be overrun with gawkers otherwise. I believe realgirl, who visited recently, said the fee is currently 100 bucks. However, you can get this applied to a doll if you buy.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>
should I request a visit via their website?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Phone works better.

When you go, you can take pictures if you want, as long as you abide by their rules about what to take pictures of. They pretty much let me take pictures of everything but skeletons and molds. I have those pictures on the Darcy site if you want to see them. You can get to them via the Odds and Ends page.

Realgirl took pictures too, some of which can be seen in this
thread

toto-too
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by toto-too »

Thank you to Mike Kelly and jackrabbit for your replies.
Question for dennis 3761: Dennis, now that you've had your Elsbeth for a few days, what are your impressions? She is unbelievable! I've learned that the body 7 is the new model...being tall I was initially drawn to the 5"10" doll, but your your Elsbeth pics changed that in a hurry.

Wonderful and entertaining forum..Happy New Year to all

dennis3761
Location: 151 Countries, only 1 Elsbeth! No place I would rather be.

Post by dennis3761 »

Toto-too,

I am not as qualified to answer questions as the other doll owners here since Elsbeth has only been here 2 weeks. And of those two only "out of the closet" on 2 occasions because the the kids are off school on Christmas break. So getting to know each other time as been very limitied. I will say that the pictures I have posted do not do her (in person) beauty justice.

Here is my quote from a differnt thread:
"To sum it all up Elsbeth is more "real" than I could have imagined...now that I own her, I will never miss the $6,000+ or the 29 weeks I spent waiting for her. Right now you could not purchase her from me for twice the price that I paid."

Hope this helps-
Dennis

toto-too
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by toto-too »

Thank you Dennis...

If Elsbeth is more beautiful than the pictures illustrate...well, she must be a dream come true.
Did you order any additions (wigs, eyes,etc)?
And are there any noticable seams? One more: a lot of the dolls in the pics appear to have a plastic "sheen" to them..is that just from camera injustice or is it reality.

Thank you for your insight and Happy New Year

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Realdoll shine is a continuous hazard for photographers. Her skin is tacky because of an oil mixed with the silicone to make it softer. Many people use talcum powder or baby powder or even corn starch to reduce the tackiness and the shine. Also, this makes her skin feel more real.

INFORMATIONS