Starpery.com

Vagina plug how to fix

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Dacha
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Vagina plug how to fix

Post by Dacha »

Just bouth a racyme doll.. 140cm big breast doll. 1 week already found this... How can i fix that... Now i am touching the skeleton.. Its a bit wet cause i wash it... Using soft sponge and dryer to dry... But now what do i do.?

I dont now how to send image..... But its à small pièce about 1/2" diameter by 1/2" long.
need your help on this one

I am talking abouth in the vagina. Build in.. I Will try to send image wen i fond out how

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Vagina plug how to fix

Post by Slew »

Welcome Dacha, this is a well known issue. It sounds like at least you didn't hurt yourself when you found the skeleton back there.. some members were really unlucky.

You need 4 more posts before you can attach images. You can link from a host site in the meantime though, copy the image location(right click the image and 'save image location') then paste the link between IMG tags in the full reply editor:
IMG.PNG
IMG.PNG (60.02 KiB) Viewed 3696 times
Here's our welcome page with more info on new member orientation..
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 21#p865521

Dacha
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dacha »

What do i do now, regarding this little piece.. What is your suggestion.. Thank you.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Yes, sorry.. I'm not really sure what to tell you. This issue has been around on many TPE dolls, even some name brand mfrs still have this issue as far as I know. To date, there really hasn't been a good fix for it. Someone might suggest to re"glue" the little ball in place, but with the hassle of TPE glue, this is a risky procedure in such a difficult work area at the end of the tunnel.

Others may suggest modifying the canal so you can place an insert in there..

Personally I would avoid that orifice from now on and try to get better doll when you can.

Dacha
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dacha »

Yes thank you Slew. I Will do more research on this... Hope to ear from other member. Regarding this problem...

And I been hearing that the tpe can be heated up and glued.... Maybe it can be a solution.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Yes, if you're skilled and have some tools, you might be able to heat/glue the ball into place. It's just a very fussy area to work on.

I'll do a little research too and add a link here if I find anything.

Dacha
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dacha »

Good thank you..... I Wil find a way to fix that for sure... .. And after fixing this problem I will keep this post updated

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

I searched https://www.dollforum.com/forum/search. ... mit=Search and went a few pages in and didn't see anything useful. Many people ask about it, but no one seems to shed any hope. We've all been confused why this ironic little problem ever existed in the first place, much less remains an ongoing problem years later. It's totally absurd.

Maybe you can be a pioneer, good luck. :)

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

The TPE Ball or plug is what Dacha is referring to i believe. This TPE ball/plug is put in the doll from the manufacture process because there is a rod used to stabilize or keep in position the sleleton during the pour that they remove during the final stages of production & then put this "ball" in the cavity to seal the hole created when the rod is removed. From my second hand knowledge of reading about TPE ball problems here on TDF you would need a endoscope or similar device to see inside the dolls cavity. Repairing it will not be easy even for a experienced doll repairer. Jeff with BCD, Samara or Bobo members here may be able to help steer you in the right direction. Slew's comment about using a insert may work but i think that would require a mod to the vagina removing material in the canal to make the canal larger in diameter so the insert will fit into the canal not designed to accept a insert since she is a fixed vagina model. I am not positive but i think all TPE dolls fixed or insert vagina have a TPE ball. If you are still having vaginal intercourse with your doll do not put any more water into the canal for any reason now as the water will get to skeleton & core of the doll causing mold & other health problems for you & the doll. I would at minimum use a condom & a female condom. No use of water based lubes either just use Vaseline or mineral oil.

Dacha
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dacha »

Thank you boobman... Of course I will not use this hole.... I was thinking of melting some tpe to fill that little hole..... Still looking the web for answer....

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Ami is also missing the ball. But:

1, I don't use water to clean her, I use baby oil and an old credit card. Not inside though, obviously. I do wipe some vasilene inside to help keep the mold at bay.
2, I always use a female condom with her. I know some people don't like them, but they work for me.
3, I have an endoscope so I can keep an eye on her.

I'm not afraid of repairing my doll, but that's one repair I'm not going to even try.
Hope this helps.
Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

Dacha
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dacha »

Yes thanks, all message is good to know. .. I will send image of that plug soon.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I trust you know to dry that skeleton out as much as you can......
That should be your top priority for now.
In fact, I have found that some MFR just put the TPE plug down there...no glue...just a snug fit
WTF!
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Almost forgot...
If your doll is built in, a smaller insert like a 6ye made for their 132 might fit....
alot thinner than a JINSAN one...
We do NOT stock these.
DH168 use to make thinner inserts as well
Best of luck,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dacha
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dacha »

After ( TYR ) comment i decided to purchase an endoscope to see more clearly what's my reality !
Here is what I find i my love doll ,, first in the mouth there is a plug,,
same that I have in my hands...in vagina at 8 1/2" there a "" look I like white solid foam !(body I suppose)""
and there the metal skeleton at 7 1/2" deep...and in the back door (anus) that the only safe place to play ....
So I purchase a sample test from the suppliers,,,now my objective is melting that pieces en purring in mouth and vagina ...still goth little more detail to search before next step.

and here someone that is melting Tpe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebBW9wZevTw
Attachments
Plug in mouth at 4 1/2" deep !
Plug in mouth at 4 1/2" deep !
Plug_mouth.png (942.28 KiB) Viewed 3456 times
vaginal end at 8 1/2" deep hard foam body
vaginal end at 8 1/2" deep hard foam body
Vagina_End.png (900.81 KiB) Viewed 3456 times
metal skeleton at 7 1/2" deep
metal skeleton at 7 1/2" deep
Vagina_metal.png (950.68 KiB) Viewed 3456 times