Starpery.com

Guide: Textured / Bumpy Nipples with BodyColor²

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Sam Wobbles

Guide: Textured / Bumpy Nipples with BodyColor²

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Okay. I've had some people ask how I did Alex's nipples / areolas, so I am writing this to serve as a guide / tutorial and show how I do it. In case you haven't seen her, here is Alex with my original application of BodyColor²:

First some info. BodyColor² is an amazing product made by my friend Grim (grimreefer24601). His store is called Grim's Doll Accessories. Here's a link to where you can buy BodyColor²: https://www.grimsdollaccessories.com/bodycolor.html.

The original BodyColor was made by a guy named CrazyCajun. I did not have the priviledge of meeting / knowing him, but some of you may have. Sadly, he passed away, but before he did, he sent Grim some information about his formula. BodyColor² is Grim's version.

BodyColor² is used to paint onto TPE. When it dries / cures, it is incredibly soft and stretchy, even softer and stretchier than the doll's TPE. This gives it an incredible feel when you use multiple layers and apply it very thick. It will make the nipples or areola area feel different from the rest of the doll's breast, which I really love. You can also use it to add some texture, which is what I will be showing in this guide.

It is made to last longer than most makeups will, but it is not really permanent if it is in a "high traffic" area, such as the nipples. After some time, it will start to peel off on the edges. In my experience, it will last probably around 3-6 months (depending on factors such as groping, wearing tight tops, etc.) before it starts to peel enough that you will probably want to re-apply it. It sticks to the TPE really well, but it is made to be able to be removed safely. You can pull it off from the TPE without damaging your doll.

When applying it, you will want to be in a ventilated room, and you should always mix it up well before applying. It will settle and separate pretty quickly, so even if you have only left it sitting for 10 minutes or so since shaking it up last, make sure to shake it up again before applying more.

Okay, now that you have some basic info, let's get started! :D

Step 1 - Remove previous application of BodyColor²

So this step is only if you have already applied BodyColor² before, but it will also demonstrate how it can be removed safely. If you haven't applied BodyColor² before, you can skip to Step 2. You may also decide to apply new layers on top of the existing BodyColor², in which case you don't need to do this step either. This step will also show how amazingly stretchy BodyColor² is, and also how well it adheres to TPE.

To start removing the previous application, you will need to find an edge that you can start pulling from. If it has started peeling somewhere, this is easy. Mineral oil can also help work the BodyColor² off from the TPE. I started out by applying mineral oil all over the nipple:

Once the oil was applied, I found an edge to start pulling it off from:

Once you get an edge pulled up, just start stretching and pulling with one hand, and then grab the stretched out BodyColor² closer to where it is still attached. Keep alternating hands like this, grabbing closer to where it's attached and pulling. If you go slow, you can keep it all in one piece with out tearing it, making the area it has been pulled off from grow larger:

Pretty amazing, right?! :D

Step 2 - Clean the area you are going to apply to

This step is pretty self explanatory. Just clean the area with wipes or water + hand soap, or however you like to clean your dolly.

Step 3 - Use preferred method to draw areola boundary

I have done this using a big cup with the bottom cut out so I could see inside and get it pretty centered, then outlined with a very light makeup. That worked but it still had room for error in centering. This time I tried a new method by cutting out a circle from a piece of paper, then folding it into quarters, cutting the corner that will be the center for the nipple to go through, then tracing the edge with a thin layer of BodyColor²:

Step 4 - Add the nipple bumps

So I did just a circle to define the area I would work with, but you could also go ahead and add an entire first layer to the area if you wish. Next you start adding the bumps. What I did this time is I did bigger bumps closer to the nipple, and smaller bumps toward the outside. You want them to be sort of random so it will look more realistic. I make the bumps by dipping a small brush (either one you would like to use, or the one that comes with the bottle of BodyColor², sort of like a nail polish bottle and brush), and then letting the BodyColor² drip into place. If you want, you can pour some BodyColor² out onto a plate or into a paper cup to make this easier, or you can use it straight from the bottle with the included brush. If you use a cup, make sure to stir it up often to make sure it doesn't start to separate. Bigger droplets will drip off of the brush on their own, then smaller droplets can be made with what is still on the brush by lightly touching the TPE where you want it to go. If you want really big bumps like my original application on Alex, you can wait about 5-10 minutes between adding bumps and then go back and stack 2nd or 3rd bumps on top of the ones you already made. For this application, I only did a single layer of bumps with bigger bumps in the center and smaller bumps toward the outside.

Step 5 - Add the top layers

Next I added the top layers. You will want to wait about 30 minutes after doing the bumps to make sure they are completely dry and will hold their shape. Then, adding the top layers is easy and pretty self explanatory. Just paint on a layer onto the area in the color you want, then wait 5-10 minutes and do another layer. Keep doing this until you are satisfied with the look / color. The colors I used here were first layers of Salmon, and then some Cocoa and Cinnamon mixed with Salmon for the darker area in the center, on the actual nipple.

Once I get a few layers in, I start using a screwdriver between layer applications to sort of gently shape the nipple and add a little indentation to the tip. This is optional. I do this because once you start to do a lot of layers, the nipple will start to lose some of it's definition. It will also get a tiny bit bigger with each layer.

Step 6 - Let it dry / cure, then add powder

Easy step. Just wait awhile for it to dry / cure. Grim says 1-2 hours. Since my applications have always been really thick, I have waited longer (the first time I waited 24 hours, but I think somewhere in the 3-6 hour range is probably good). Once you feel it has dried long enough, you will want to add powder. It will be very, very sticky until you add the powder. Even when I waited a full 24 hours, it still felt very sticky. This is normal. Adding the powder will change it to be the super soft texture you want, and then it will stay like that for as long as it's on.

It does have a strong smell at first, but that will start to fade after the first 24 hours after powdering. Eventually it will go away completely. Grim says to wait 24 hours after powdering before any kissing or using oil on them. After that you can clean them with oil or mild soap just as you would the rest of your doll.

And that's all there is to it! :D

I'm still evolving and tweaking the process. One of the great things about BodyColor², though, is that it's not permanent, and you can always take it off and do it over again when you feel like it. :D

I hope this guide was informative and might help others use this amazing product to add their own nipple textures! :D
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Guide: Textured / Bumpy Nipples with BodyColor²

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Chuckle. Been doing Jo's using Body Color for ages ;-)
P1010502.JPG
P1010502.JPG (1.78 MiB) Viewed 2997 times
P1010550.JPG
P1010550.JPG (1.75 MiB) Viewed 2997 times
P1010170.JPG
P1010170.JPG (1.77 MiB) Viewed 2997 times
Zoey got her's done too (I'll find a picture somewhere)
But ya gotta love her freckles done with Body Color, right?
P1010290.JPG
P1010290.JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 2997 times

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

This is a really great tutorial. I have a few bit to add, but you covered it really well.

First BodyColor² is a solvent based TPE paint. It's TPE in a solvent with pigment. It must always be thoroughly mixed or it could cause damage. Sam can tell you. Don't let it settle too much before use.

Then, depending on how you prepare the surface you can affect how long it stays. Cleaning and powdering will make it last less time. Cleaning, and later cleaning with rubbing alcohol or acetone will make it stick better. Not that these both dry the TPE. Probably should lightly oil the area 24 hours later.

Finally, the formula is in the process of changing. I've found a much better solvent. Safer for you and your doll. Sam here will hopefully be testing it soon. He has the only sample I don't I'm going to send some to others soon also. That's whay I quiet about BodyColor² right now.

New developments have delayed me making stock. If you see something I'm missing please PM me. I can probably make some bottles.

Grim

grimreefer24601

That's CC's DollyMan? Still good? I can help reconstitute his old stuff.

grimreefer24601

Freckles yes. All makeup BodyColor².
DSCF1947.JPG
DSCF1947.JPG (750.67 KiB) Viewed 2993 times
20181027_204549.jpg
20181027_204549.jpg (989.18 KiB) Viewed 2993 times

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Nice, Dollyman! :D
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

XSunR

Post by XSunR »

Wow looks very cool, sadly there is no delivery to my country

grimreefer24601

The new formula should make it ship easier internationally. Sorry I can't offer it everywhere right now. Hopefully soon.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Thanks for sharing this valuable information mate

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

yes, this is AWESOME
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Thanks guys! I hope it's helpful to anyone interested! :D

I also did Bea's recently, and reworked Alex's:

LeoDaVinny2

Post by LeoDaVinny2 »

Is there another shop where I can buy BodyColor?

FruityPop
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FruityPop »

The shop seems to be gone now. Anybody know what happened? I would still like to buy some BodyColor2 XD.

Davoman123

Post by Davoman123 »

FruityPop wrote:The shop seems to be gone now. Anybody know what happened? I would still like to buy some BodyColor2 XD.
I also would like to buy some of this BodyColor. Or does anybody know of a similar product?

terminator357
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by terminator357 »

What did you use to hold your doll's boobs, what's the name of that white band or did you cut it out of some shorts
thanks for advance

INFORMATIONS