Starpery.com

Is this doll to trow away?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
unknown98

Is this doll to trow away?

Post by unknown98 »

hello folks,the skeleton of my 100cm doll "a clone of this found on amazon"is rusted cause of the infamous vagina tpe ball that went lost and water compromised most of the lower part of the skeleton,is there a chance to fix this,or i have to trow her or sell her as damaged doll?
thanks,"i am in europe-italy"

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Is this doll to trow away?

Post by Pumpster »

I'm sorry to say but to my understanding once water gets in to the skeleton it's impossible to get dried out completely and there's propably already pretty bad mold situation growing inside.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi SS,

Keep her standing for a while in the heat to let her dry out as much as possible.

Also spray some mineral oil up into the vaginal cavity hole where the plug has come out, and spray some oil down through the neck. You can also inject some oil via syringe and large bore needle into the joints as well to inhibit corrosion, then reseal the injection hole with heat or tpe glue.

You may get lucky, and ensure you regularly Vaseline the cavities to inhibit mould growth.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

unknown98

Post by unknown98 »

thanks will try :)

dollguy22

Post by dollguy22 »

unknown98 wrote:Image
hello folks,the skeleton of my 100cm doll "a clone of this found on amazon"is rusted cause of the infamous vagina tpe ball that went lost and water compromised most of the lower part of the skeleton,is there a chance to fix this,or i have to trow her or sell her as damaged doll?
thanks,"i am in europe-italy"
Same doll, same problem essentially except I flushed her out with a bleach and Lysol cleaner and than just blotted all the excess water I could. I also took a part of an old sleeve a melted a new larger 'cervix cavity' to retain semen. I use a female condom for the first session to get most of my nut and then after orgasms have almost no but so its easier to clean. 100cm dolls are fragile and have less tpe tissue to protect stress areas. The only downside is that my dolls hips are loose now and I wanted an upgrade anyways...

Paula Dawson
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Paula Dawson »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Hi SS,

Keep her standing for a while in the heat to let her dry out as much as possible.

Also spray some mineral oil up into the vaginal cavity hole where the plug has come out, and spray some oil down through the neck. You can also inject some oil via syringe and large bore needle into the joints as well to inhibit corrosion, then reseal the injection hole with heat or tpe glue.

You may get lucky, and ensure you regularly Vaseline the cavities to inhibit mould growth.

Anung

Useful advice... don't forget to keep the cavities out of air always.

INFORMATIONS