Starpery.com

Small dots on new Fleshlight?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Asd011

Small dots on new Fleshlight?

Post by Asd011 »

There are some small dots on the outside.I contacted the official Fleshlight page and they said that this is not ordinary. What do you guys think?
https://imgur.com/a/dFZK0Kd

BigD123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Small dots on new Fleshlight?

Post by BigD123 »

Maybe you accidentally ordered the "freckled face" version???? :haha4:

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Looks like MOLD to me. Could be wrong... Ask on their forum https://forums.fleshlight.com/

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Contamination of the TPR mix.
My Doll Album is here!

BigD123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BigD123 »

All joking aside, i have owned several fleshlights over the years and have never seen black dots like that. Fleshlights are made out of tpe/tpr material, which is pourous, and can trap bacteria and cause mold. I personally would not risk using it. Black mold can be pretty dangerous. If you bought that new from fleshlight directly, then i would definately email customer service and request a refund or replacement.

esfandiyar2002
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by esfandiyar2002 »

BigD123 wrote:All joking aside, i have owned several fleshlights over the years and have never seen black dots like that. Fleshlights are made out of tpe/tpr material, which is pourous, and can trap bacteria and cause mold. I personally would not risk using it. Black mold can be pretty dangerous. If you bought that new from fleshlight directly, then i would definately email customer service and request a refund or replacement.
that is true and I was about to say that.The very unfortunate story is that sometimes what you get is what others have been returned and then without re-assessing,while ordered by new client,it is going to be sent out to new destination.That Niger mold contaminates delicate TPE material easily.It gets on the surface as spores,then with environmental humidity shapes those round spots.This is very unusual case and should be returned for refund or exchange.

INFORMATIONS