Starpery.com

[Help] Fist doll Private parts splitting soon after purchase

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Codition

[Help] Fist doll Private parts splitting soon after purchase

Post by Codition »

Hi, I'm new to this forum but have been lurking it for a while. I recently just got my first full TPE doll, and just 2 days after i got her, I noticed that she had started splitting. I took what action i think is necessary and got some TPE repair solvent and a soldering iron kit to help repair the split. It they are both on order still but i think the repair solvent should arrive tomorrow.

I was wondering:

If this has happened to anyone else here so early on and would you consider this defective? (i have not extended her past what a normal human can do)

I have more TPE products i don't use often, should i add more to the split by taking cut pieces from my other products? (I have some softer/stretches TPE, and more firm TPE material what one should i use?)

the split currently seems like its just getting worse even when in default position (slowly), it extends to the anus now.

I have been using johnsons baby oil for full body, nivea for joints and crevices, and vaseline for the vagina, anus, and mouth.

any feedback appreciated!

Codition

Re: [Help] Fist doll Private parts splitting soon after purc

Post by Codition »

Mr Franz wrote:What doll do you have and where did you get it?
Lana from Silicone Wives Tan version

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Sorry to hear of your trouble Codition. Post a few photos and we will be better able to advise.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

Codition wrote:Hi, I'm new to this forum but have been lurking it for a while. I recently just got my first full TPE doll, and just 2 days after i got her, I noticed that she had started splitting. I took what action i think is necessary and got some TPE repair solvent and a soldering iron kit to help repair the split. It they are both on order still but i think the repair solvent should arrive tomorrow.

I was wondering:

If this has happened to anyone else here so early on and would you consider this defective? (i have not extended her past what a normal human can do)

I have more TPE products i don't use often, should i add more to the split by taking cut pieces from my other products? (I have some softer/stretches TPE, and more firm TPE material what one should i use?)

the split currently seems like its just getting worse even when in default position (slowly), it extends to the anus now.

I have been using johnsons baby oil for full body, nivea for joints and crevices, and vaseline for the vagina, anus, and mouth.

any feedback appreciated!
You need a soldering iron and a piece of tpa to repair private parts permanently.

Check here.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=99354

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If this is not a TDF approved vendor the doll may well be fake and of bad quality.

No amount of repair will work and the TPE will continue to fall to pieces. The doll is not silicone.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

DON'T use the repair solvent (glue). It will make it worse.

Plus, you can't post pictures until you have made 5 other posts.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Codition wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:What doll do you have and where did you get it?
Lana from Silicone Wives Tan version
I was afraid of that. I'm not familiar with them, but they're not on the TDF verified vendor list. I did notice that they have a WM doll pictured as "Lana" on their site, but state that it is a Japanese doll. However, WM's are made in China. Sounds like maybe a knock-off made with inferior materials, but I can't say for sure.

Have you contacted Silicone Wives about this? I mean, that kind of damage just 2 days in... if they are a legit vendor they should take it up with the manufacturer on your behalf.

Codition

Post by Codition »

siliconelover wrote:Sorry to hear of your trouble Codition. Post a few photos and we will be better able to advise.
I shall post a photo when I can

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

Sounds like they sold you a counterfeit doll.
Sorry for your loss
:cry:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Areas that are under stress when moving the doll for position are a bitch to repair. Solvents are a not a quick easy fix by any means. Especially in the vag and bum area.
It is hard to say how long dolls have been stored before being sold. Your lady may have been dried out for a while, and adding stress during intimacy may have helped to cause this damage so soon.
all the talk of fakes, and what not.... c'mon people have a heart for the guy. His doll is damaged. Who the hell cares where he got it. He is just asking for help
:evil:

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

It could also just have been a small cut left from production, which just keep growing from use. When TPE-dolls are manufactured they place rods inside the mold to form the cavities. When hardened they are simply pulled out, and can form small cuts in the process. This happens on original dolls as well, especially on the anus, and so it is very important to always check for damage when receiving the doll, especially around the orifices.

Check with the vendor to see if there's anything they can do, but it's likely too late. I noticed this same problem on my 6Ye minidoll during my initial inspection, and reported it back to the vendor immediately with pictures and got me a new doll sent for free (there were other issues as well though). As I suspected, the small tear instantly got really bad after just washing the doll off, when flushing the cavity. The new doll has been used like 30 times by now without issues.

And yea, about the repairing methods. The TPE-glue is pretty much only good for sealing small cuts and pokes, but will not hold together on high stress areas like the orifices. For that kind of damage you'll need to have some skill with the soldering iron and preferably a piece of TPE to use for reinforcement. This is not easy, and you should do some practice first. Keep in mind that the TPE is VERY sensitive to such heat, and the fumes are toxic, so work in a very well vented area and with a proper mask.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Codition

Post by Codition »

Nord wrote:It could also just have been a small cut left from production, which just keep growing from use. When TPE-dolls are manufactured they place rods inside the mold to form the cavities. When hardened they are simply pulled out, and can form small cuts in the process. This happens on original dolls as well, especially on the anus, and so it is very important to always check for damage when receiving the doll, especially around the orifices.

Check with the vendor to see if there's anything they can do, but it's likely too late. I noticed this same problem on my 6Ye minidoll during my initial inspection, and reported it back to the vendor immediately with pictures and got me a new doll sent for free (there were other issues as well though). As I suspected, the small tear instantly got really bad after just washing the doll off, when flushing the cavity. The new doll has been used like 30 times by now without issues.

And yea, about the repairing methods. The TPE-glue is pretty much only good for sealing small cuts and pokes, but will not hold together on high stress areas like the orifices. For that kind of damage you'll need to have some skill with the soldering iron and preferably a piece of TPE to use for reinforcement. This is not easy, and you should do some practice first. Keep in mind that the TPE is VERY sensitive to such heat, and the fumes are toxic, so work in a very well vented area and with a proper mask.
TY I just thought that, i also had the arms extended out about as long as the legs, and they are still in perfect shape, kinda leading me to thinking that there was a small cut.

INFORMATIONS