https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Mini-review of Super Duck SET 016

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Mini-review of Super Duck SET 016

Post by JustinBridou »

Hi,
It took a long time, but I finally got my SET 016 from Super Duck :multi:
Indeed, it was pre-order at KGHobby (HK) since July 2017, about 9 month ago. No worries on my part, because this seller is very serious and I already had pre-orders that have been waiting for a long time. As soon as the products are available they are shipped. This model SET 016 Super Duck took a long time before arriving in the stores.

This is a kit "head + clothes", delivered in a small cardboard box.
Inside there are several bags, with the head, clothes, bracelets, but also a series of hands and what could be called "effects":
  • The hands are tanned in color and correspond to a "tan" body color. These four pairs of hands are interesting because some have a rare position, karate style. For example, there is a closed fist with the thumb bent outside, and a hand fingers stretched with the thumb folded over the palm.
  • By cons, I do not see how to use the effect?
    It is a soft plastic piece, translucent. I think we can slide it on an arm extended (with closed fist), but be careful because it's quite heavy.
  • Two pairs of bracelets are provided, one armed with spikes for the forearms, the other for the feet (with circles, made of soft plastic). No problem to mount these accessories, it's classic.
  • A pair of fabric loafers is also provided. They go perfectly on "flat" feet (like those of a Phicen S22A). Once on the feet, there is no problem of stability, so it will be advantageous to use "removable" feet, especially that the junction is well hidden by the bracelets provided.
Just out of the box, it will give him a little comb.
We do not see well on the photo, but she has two braids on the front.
I think a body "tan" would be more suitable, especially if you want to use the hands of the kit. But for now, I used a Phicen/TBLeague S22A body (Mid bust / Pale) and we do not notice the difference (except on the photo of course, because the contrasts are amplified, but in natural light it goes as well than a body "tan").
Of course, she immediately found her place among the samurai gang :wink: :
Small detail that we do not see: a small black slip is included in the kit :plaidskirt:
Now I only have to find a name for her.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

laurensz

Re: Mini-review of Super Duck SET 016

Post by laurensz »

you should use a darker tone body, the Suntan ones. Nice collection of female fighters!

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

laurensz wrote:you should use a darker tone body, the Suntan ones. Nice collection of female fighters!
Indeed, the pale body was only temporary... because another set was pending :roll: , ordered also ten months ago. And it arrive at least...

So, the SET016 has now a suntan body S23B, and exchange his pale with ... the new SET017 from Super Duck :mrgreen:
This new warrior join the army, and found a good place near Lady Death.
It originally, comes with a headband, but it would really be a shame to hide such pretty eyes.
The Super Duck SET017 is also a very nice costume. Great quality and fit perfectly.
It come with superb stockings, easy to wear. Blouse and lingerie are really well done. We do not see it on the photo, but the underwear is very worked. In the kit, there is also a large sword and two heavy swords with lion-headed patterns.
The shoes are also supplied and they go very well (it is necessary to put inclined feet - those provided with the bodies S18..S23). They are at the right size :wink: .
Two pairs of black gloved hands are also provided. I had to open with a cutter those who hold the sword and the big blade, because they were completely closed and impossible to slip in the arms. But it's just a small detail of adjustment, easy to fix.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I have started to look at some of these sets and wondered what they really looked like. Not to much 'tiny work' like microscopic buckles, just lots of bows!! I like that!!

Thanks!!
L✰neR✯nger

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

nice set017!

The panties are quite a pain in the ass? right?

and did you get both stockings different lengths?

And you could be right about the detachable feet...the seamless feet that i used, appears smaller than the shoes!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

What I don't like about these sets, and why I still hesitate, is the on off nature of them. As is once on you better not take it off.

This is what causes me to start stacking headless bodies in the cabinet behind me. I have come to tears putting on some of the stuff from TBLeague.
L✰neR✯nger

INFORMATIONS