https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Celebrity Doll Heads - Phicen Advantage

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Mongoose

Celebrity Doll Heads - Phicen Advantage

Post by Mongoose »

Hi,

It seems that the Phicen community is way ahead of the sex doll community,
in terms of custom and celebrity doll heads.

Just one of many examples is Shailene Woodley, star of Divergent.

And so, in light of [celebrity heads] acceptability throughout
the Phicen community,
"Why are there no known celebrity heads for sex dolls?"

Do any doll makers have plans to add celebrity heads to their
product lines? If not, why not?

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Celebrity Doll Heads - Phicen Advantage

Post by Begog »

I got several celebrity heads for 1/6 action figures, but I'm not sure if the celebs are getting royalties or if they are counterfeit. Celebs are MUCH more likely to sue over their likeness being used on a sex doll. Plus, there's a lot more money involved.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Sorry to disappoint you, Mongoose, I´m a big fan of Phicen, I have almost 50 different dolls of them but that head is not a Phicen product but from Super Duck. It´s made to fit on a Phicen Body which works perfectly, but Phicen doesn´t produce celebrity heads at all, just bodies and dolls.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Sorry to disappoint you, Mongoose, I´m a big fan of Phicen, I have almost 50 different dolls of them but that head is not a Phicen product but from Super Duck. It´s made to fit on a Phicen Body which works perfectly, but Phicen doesn´t produce celebrity heads at all, just bodies and dolls.

Chris
True, but what about Betty Page, Seka, Serena Valentina, Stan Lee, and a few others? However, these are LICENSED products, but they did once produce a Halle Berry look-alike that did not bear her name. :wink:
I'm still waiting on a One Million Years BC Raquel Welch. If I could just get the head, it would go perfect on an S09. This Elizabeth Olson "Scarlet Witch" head looks pretty good on one.
Note: Also pictured: John Travolta (Vincent Vega) Angelina Jolie (Mrs. Smith), Arnold Shwarzeneggar (Terminator), Harley Quinn (but not Margo Robbie yet), and Heath Ledger (Joker).

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

You are right, but they are complete dolls, not just heads, aren´t they, Begog. :) They do make licenced products like Robyn Hood, Vampirelle and others, DC Cartoon heroes as well, but complere dolls, not just heads like the Super Duck head. That´s what I wanted to clarify.

Chris

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hi,
brigittes hubbie wrote:...Phicen doesn´t produce celebrity heads at all.... Chris
I understand that Phicen, Inc. does not produce heads, and
that's why I referred to the phicen community instead of any particular phicen manufacturer.

In light of the phicen community's (various manufactuers, and individuals who have
the skills to custom build celebrity heads) widespread celebrity head production, doesn't it seem a bit strange,
the absence of celebrity heads for sex dolls? Or, would such heads, if manufactured
and ordered, be confiscated by the consignee's country's customs inspectors?

Are the leading sex doll makers considering celebrity heads in the future?
Can a customer special-order a celebrity sex doll head?

Thanks

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

There´s the Wicked doll series from Real Doll, of course they get royalties from Real Doll which is the reason why there are so few celebrity dolls, If you want a doll customized after a celebrity you will have to pay royalties to the celebrety as well or live with a doll that just slightly resemles the celebrity.

Chris

Mac Workz
Former Member

Post by Mac Workz »

In the 1/6th scale doll universe the term "kit bashing" refers to buying completed dolls and disassembling them for resale. i have Natalie Portman heads, and several others that look very real. Gal Gadot heads are quite popular and available online. They are amazing head sculpts!
Mac Workz
Yep that's me up there, gettin' back in shape! You know, the little pink guy!

INFORMATIONS