https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Scooter's mini introduction

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Scooter's mini introduction

Post by scooter_ca »

Hi. Scooter here.
Daria and I have been on TDF for over 2 and a half years but this is our first post to Miniature Adult Dolls.
Daria is normally a WM100 beauty but has recently undergone a mysterious transformation to a much smaller body.
Her adventure is currently playing out in Eye Candy - Daria's Phicen Adventure.
She is not happy about being so tiny and is searching for a way to return back to normal.
At this time neither of us a certain if this will be possible.
Once this adventure plays out I'll post more information about her new body.
I'd like to thank Jenny at http://www.phicen.com who was very helpful and answered all my questions.
I must say that it's really fun photographing Daria as smaller doll.

However, as I mentioned before, Daria is not happy and a few tears have been shed.
Daria's Phicen Adventure

With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Scooter's mini introduction

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Fascinating Scooter.

I did warn you about taking her to see the film Downsizing 8O

Anung 8O

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Patricia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Looking for a better and smarter place than present. And i may have found it!

Post by Patricia »

I think Daria shouldnt be sad but see the possibilitys of being small. :wink: For instance everything is cheaper in the sixthscale i presume she have shrunken to. There are tons of Barbie accessories that is cheap as h**l. :wink:
Even a luxuous sixthscale vehicle is much cheaper than a full size one. :wink:

Just se what i and my friends have to drive:

Me on a Honda F6C Valkyrie.

Abbey Chase and Sydney Savage in a offroad vehicle.

So what can be more fun than exploring the vast areas the Sixthscale size can give us small dolls. :wink:

:Fade-color :rainbow1: :rainbowafro:
Do to other what you want them to do to you. XD

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

That mini is freakin adorable! I want to put her in my lunch box and take her to work, so anytime I want, I can take a peek! Just breaks my heart to see her crying like that. I am a huge sucker for lady tears. Its like kryptonite. I see a woman cry and I'm a big ol ball of Bear fluff.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Poor Daria shes too small to get any attention from you. Rip her.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Jeff
Doll
Doll

Post by Jeff »

Congratulations on being reshelled to Daria. I know many dolls who have jumped shells due to a whole slew of reasons. I even know some who have families and time passes the same for them as humans. Soon we will have a dolls’ party at my house so I will get to meet some new doll folk. Have Daria watch one of our favorite movies called Marwencol and she can see for herself that being 1:6 scale opens a lot of possibilities she maybe has yet to consider. Vi used to have a limo her size that had a hot tub in the back!

Something like this but a bit more classy.
B68EC481-1AB4-4523-8A1C-6BDA8AA48684.png
B68EC481-1AB4-4523-8A1C-6BDA8AA48684.png (3.85 MiB) Viewed 8436 times
Man dolls.... because baby dolls come from somewhere!

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Daria's
adventure as a Phicen is drawing to a close so now I can pass on some more information about little Daria.
Daria's Phicen Adventure

Little Daria transforms back to Big Daria.

A shrinking Daria photo-shoot has been on my to-do list for over a year.
My initial plan was to shoot WM100 Daria and Photoshop her into various scenes so she looks Barbie sized.
Over the Christmas holidays I had a eureka moment and changed the idea to Daria transforming into a Phicen body.
I found the idea very exciting.

So this was my begining.
I know nothing about Phicen other than some of the small dolls who have a recuring series.
So off I headed to the phicen.com website.

The first thing I noticed was of the 6 pages of dolls, well over 60% were sold out.
Phicen dolls must be very popular and/or be produce in small numbers.

I then look through some of the generic dolls.
By generic, I mean they are a female form and don't have a costume or theme like Red Sonja or Lady Death.
I was very close to purchasing one but held back for a few days to think about it.
I decided that of the ones that were not sold out, they did not resemble big Daria very much.
Also, they looked similar to some of the dolls already appearing on TDF.
Daria is a very unique personality and needed a unique representation in Phicen form.

I then broadened my search and my wallet to look at the theme dolls.
These dolls are more expensive but come in a wide range of shapes and colours.
And then... there she was! At last, I had found the perfect doll

So this is the big reveal!
I'm sure many Phicen fans immediatly recognied who Daria was.
Thank you for not mentioning this while Daria's Phicen Adventure was playing out.

So here goes......
Little Daria is Vampirella - Asian Edition.

I mainly chose this doll because of the dark hair with bangs.
Big Daria has the exact same black hair, same length, and same bangs.
The fact that she was Vampirella did not matter much to me.
Don't get me wrong, I love the Vampirella story, but in this case my sole purpose was to find a small repository for Daria's personality.

I reached out to Jenny at sales@phicen.com with some questions.
After studying the photographs, I noticed that Vampirella had extremely long and claw-like blood red fingernails.
I explained to Jenny that I wanted to photograph this doll as a normal sweet lady, and could we do something about her hands.
Jenny said that they could add a collection of normal hands in various poses at no extra charge.
I then asked if there were any other vampire features about this doll that I should be aware of, for example fangs.
Jenny said that other than the nails, Vampirella has no other extreme vampire features.

I placed my order and paid via PayPal. She was ordered on January 11th and arrived January 17th.

Big Daria was very interested in the shipment.

Hey. It's not in an unmarked package.
This is not a big deal, I just assumed it would be.
I just felt that a package marked "Vampirella" would get more unwanted attention that an unmarked package.

Let's open her now!

Inside the cardbord box is the skull base and the shrink wrapped doll.

This is the big bag of extra hands in various poses.

So thats what "Asian Edition" means!

I did mention that I didn't do a lot of research on Phicen before ordering.
Asian edition means that the doll does not have nipples or a detailed pubic region.
At first I was surprised, but I can live with this.

The pubic area is not an issue for me, because Daria very, very rarely does "spread" shots.
Also, I prefer the look where the outer labia completely hides the inner labia... ie the camel toe.
While this doll does not have a detail pubic area, she does have the correct mound and curves.
I found that adding a little makeup shadowing created a great camel toe effect.

The lack of nipples is a bigger issue.
I could add the nipples back in via Photoshop, but this is just not the same as them actually being there.
I did experiment with coloured paper circles and it seemed to turn out nicely.

In this picture, the left nipple is paper and I used photoshop to soften the edges a little.
Unfortunately I only attached them using a bit of saliva, so the right one had fallen off.
I had to use Photoshop to clone the left nipple onto the right breast.
I am going to try attaching them with eyelash glue next time

I will have a more detailed description of the breasts in a future post.

First Impressions......

This is a very beautiful doll.
She is a little pale, but what do you expect for a vampire.

She is very muscular.
You can see muscle bulges on the arms and legs.
If you zoom in on the picture above you can even see her rib cage definition.

She has boots!
I assumed that the boots were an article of clothing over normal feet.
However, the boots are actually her feet.
If you roll down the leather, there is a solid black plastic "foot" in the boot that attaches to the leg post.
Therefore you cannot remove just her boot.
I love her boots and incorporated them into Daria's photo-shoot.
However, had I known about them, I would have asked Jenny if they could also include some feet to go along with they extra hands they provided.

She is extremely posable.
They say these dolls have 26 points of articulation and I don't think I have discovered them all yet.
I like to look a poses on the internet to get ideas about posing.
There are a lot of poses big Daria cannot do.
So far, little Daria has been able to do them all.

The hair can be a challenge.
You would think that hair on a small doll would be easier, but it's not.
It is almost impossible to get all the individual hairs to behave.
Daria wears her black hair in a ponytail so this helps a little, but still there are stray hairs that show up in photo-shoots.
I've have gotten very familiar with the Photoshop heal function, so the hairs are pretty easy to remove during post production.

Also, the hair is fairly stiff. The doll is 1/6th size, but the hair is a normal thickness.
This makes for a stiffer look.
For example, when she is looking down, her hair tends to stick out to the back rather than flowing around her shoulders.
I found that a little scotch tape will help to hold it down and does not show in the photographs.

Overall.....
So overall, I am extremely happy with this doll.
Daria's Phicen Adventure is approaching its end and she has returned to her normal size.
However, the story is not finished yet.
Little Daria will not completely disappear from the scene.
There will be future adventures with Little Daria and Big Daria.

Also, I will be posting more information about her breast enhancement as soon as I can.

Thanks,
scooter
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

scooter_ca wrote: She has boots!
I assumed that the boots were an article of clothing over normal feet.
However, the boots are actually her feet.
If you roll down the leather, there is a solid black plastic "foot" in the boot that attaches to the leg post.
Therefore you cannot remove just her boot.
I love her boots and incorporated them into Daria's photo-shoot.
However, had I known about them, I would have asked Jenny if they could also include some feet to go along with they extra hands they provided.
Yes, that is common with Phicen dolls: boots are usually attached to the leg. And sometimes a real pain to get on and off as well.
Uhm, but I was gonna say that it shouldn't be too hard to get some feet. Either you can contact Phicen, otherwise they're easy to find on Ebay.
The hair can be a challenge.
You would think that hair on a small doll would be easier, but it's not.
It is almost impossible to get all the individual hairs to behave.
You must have noticed Lexi's hair when it's windy. It really doesn't behave.
Overall.....
So overall, I am extremely happy with this doll.
Daria's Phicen Adventure is approaching its end and she has returned to her normal size.
However, the story is not finished yet.
Little Daria will not completely disappear from the scene.
There will be future adventures with Little Daria and Big Daria.
Looking forward to them :)

xxx
Kim
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Yeah scooter, I feel the same. I really wanted a Vampirella, but that Asian head, lack of nipples, vagina, and feet were a deal breaker for me, so I decided to build my own. Still waiting on the little bat and a better price on the arm/wristbands, but this doll is fully "equipped." I tried a pale body first, but the hands looked too dark on it. They seem to match this tan muscular body perfectly, as does the Gal Gadot head. I am pleased with the way she turned out.

As for the feet on yours, finding a set should be no problem on Ebay. The make flats and a high heel version. I'd get both so she can wear anything. With Phicens, about half have built-in soft feet, while the others are removable. Also, about half have nipples and vaginas, while many others don't. Most of mine are fully "loaded," but I do have several with missing lady parts. 8O As with any doll, it is best to research it before purchase so you know exactly what you are getting. You still got yourself a fine little doll, and i hope to see many pics of her in the future.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

very informative thanks for posting we hope to see more of little daria some time. will she keep the daria name or get her own?

carlys_guy

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

Very good introduction, Vampirella is tempting.
A hint for the hair mess: I am using wig spray and a toothbrush for combing.
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

Bear bought me two minis, one with medium and one with big bust. They both have athletic build, so getting pant on em is difficult unless they are oversize. The cool blue jeans do not fit over the thigh muscles and bum. The did both get C/K tank tops and undies. Good prices on Ebay. These dolls are similar size to the ol G.I. Joe line, and there are really cheap sets of props and clothing for those dolls. Pretty lady clothes are a bit more limited, but these ladies are supposed to protect my Bear when hes not home, so they have sexy combat outfits, and a weapon or two. Lots of genuine and aftermarket heads to choose from. Amanda Syfried with red hair is one I picked, and she doesn't look like the ad photo, but not bad. I love my Lil beauties, and Bear says they would be fun to play tricks with. Oh, they both have lady bits, but not that big of a deal cuz they wear cloths 99.9% of the time.
Bears naughty but nice kitten

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

you need to show some pics of them mitchy or as they say it didn't happen.

carly snugglemore

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

LOL CG, I broked the camera. I have to use words to paint pictures now. Guess I don't do that to good either. :(
Bears naughty but nice kitten

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

I just spent three hours making nipples.

Yes. I am obsessed, but we knew that already.
As I mentioned above, the Vampirella Asian Edition does not have an areola or nipples.

This just will not do so i have spent several hours experimenting with various solutions.
I don't have any fancy tools like a 3D printer, so I used whatever items I had available.
This is the solution that worked the best.

I took a sheet of paper and poked small holes it it using the skewer in the picture.
These cause a raised area on the paper, like braille.
These will be the nipple.

In a small bowl I mixed flexible plastic adhesive with mineral eye shadow powder to make a coloured paste.
I used an adhesive that remains flexible even when dry so that it would mold nicely to the dolls body.
Using a brush I painted the paste over the bumps on the paper.
Wait for it to dry.

A paper hole punch makes a perfectly sized areola for a Phicen.
I punched out all the nipples to make all the areolas shown in the picture.
I experimented with colours and using various grains for the nipple, but the simple poke with the skewer made the best "bump".

The areolas were then attached using eye lash glue.

This is the result.
These pictures have not been altered with Photoshop. This is the actual results.
Note: The Asian edition also does not have a well defined pubic area.
However, I am OK with this and I prefer a camel toe effect.
In the picture above, I just added a blush of red and black to give it a little more definition.

Side View

I think it turned out ok for such a simple solution.
Hope this helps,
scooter.

INFORMATIONS