betterlovedoll.com

WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Post by LoversJD »

AhMyDolless wrote:If you own a "child-like" doll then extinguish the urge to post. Simple.
Not everything you own can/or should be shared with the world. If you truly feel the need, then start your website/blog.
But what if you purchased a 65cm JM doll - Chloe model?

I would like to make a review for the manufacturer on here, however, reading this thread has just confused me. The 65cm doll could go either way as she came with a school uniform, bikini, dress, shorts and a top.

The boobs are a big size ( I would include a picture, but I just got here and would rather not get banned). I can't even contact any admins, as I need to post on the forums for a while first.
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

masturbarius
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by masturbarius »

LoversJD wrote:
AhMyDolless wrote:If you own a "child-like" doll then extinguish the urge to post. Simple.
Not everything you own can/or should be shared with the world. If you truly feel the need, then start your website/blog.

I would like to make a review for the manufacturer on here, however, reading this thread has just confused me. The 65cm doll could go either way as she came with a school uniform, bikini, dress, shorts and a top.

The boobs are a big size ( I would include a picture, but I just got here and would rather not get banned). I can't even contact any admins, as I need to post on the forums for a while first.
Since they are ALL scale models (well except for the ones that cost as much as a new car) I don't think the 65 cm part is relevant. A 2 foot tall sculpture of Dolly Parton in her prime is still a sculpture of Dolly Parton, not a toddler. A playboy centerfold is about that size also. I think you can use common sense here. The face, clothes, and props are the only thing that could put you out of bounds for photos with a buxom doll. I welcome correction, but given the general idea, applying it seems simple common sense.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

LoversJD wrote:

The 65 cm ranges are generally not under scrutiny for import seizure as objectionable, however, when posting any images of her, ensure your represent her according to the guidance in this topic.

The goal once again is to moderate the image content, not the doll model.

If in doubt post a link to the intended doll requesting staff consideration and advice prior to posting images of her.

So for this doll....

the link here is likely to raise concerns when presented this way

https://www.thesilverdoll.com/jm-doll-6 ... ve-doll-4/

However when presented like this post

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8#p1089188

Not an issue, as presented as a mini doll adult.

That is the difference.

Anung

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
LoversJD wrote:

The 65 cm ranges are generally not under scrutiny for import seizure as objectionable, however, when posting any images of her, ensure your represent her according to the guidance in this topic.

The goal once again is to moderate the image content, not the doll model.

If in doubt post a link to the intended doll requesting staff consideration and advice prior to posting images of her.

So for this doll....

the link here is likely to raise concerns when presented this way

https://www.thesilverdoll.com/jm-doll-6 ... ve-doll-4/

However when presented like this post

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8#p1089188

Not an issue, as presented as a mini doll adult.

That is the difference.

Anung

Anung
Yea that makes more sense. I like anime and so the hair will have ribbons and a fringe covering one eye ect. (So because of the style and presented size - it could be seen wrongly).

I will send you a PM when I have taken all the images and you could maybe help me understand what is good and what is a problem.

Thanks for your helpful comment.
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

Silicone Lover

Post by Silicone Lover »

I'm wondering why the pics in this topic haven't been deleted: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=63356&hilit=hame

To me these dolls look like they could be anything from around 13 to 19, I find it difficult to put a more specific age on them. I can totally see some people looking at them and seeing them as kids, but maybe I'm wrong.

Sure they have sexually mature looking bodies, but most teenagers under 18 have boobs and hips and everything. It's their faces that look like they could be very young to me, I know the faces don't look realistic and are basically cartoons, but lollicon is illegal in some countries (not sure if it's illegal in the US but it is illegal in the UK).
My Valentina Girl: viewtopic.php?f=586&t=142813
My makeup enhanced Busty Aichan: viewtopic.php?f=101&t=144593

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

Silicone Lover wrote:I'm wondering why the pics in this topic haven't been deleted: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=63356&hilit=hame

To me these dolls look like they could be anything from around 13 to 19, I find it difficult to put a more specific age on them. I can totally see some people looking at them and seeing them as kids, but maybe I'm wrong.

Sure they have sexually mature looking bodies, but most teenagers under 18 have boobs and hips and everything. It's their faces that look like they could be very young to me, I know the faces don't look realistic and are basically cartoons, but lollicon is illegal in some countries (not sure if it's illegal in the US but it is illegal in the UK).
Just looks like every other high energy anime girl to me (You know the really annoying one you end up cringing at). I honestly can't put an age on them - they look too unrealistic and are just generic anime.

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

As the owner (and lover) of a small doll, I want to go on record as supporting the rule against posting pictures of young looking dolls. I purchased a 130cm doll on the advice of several forum members who warned about the weight (I was one who heeded the warnings) and storage issues of bigger dolls ( I have to keep her hidden much of the time). I also do not like large breasts. So I got an arguably young-looking doll for all the right reasons, with no intention of having a doll that looked underage. I realize that means I'm going to have to be very careful about what pictures I post, and in hindsight I realize I may have posted some that are close to the line in my initial enthusiasm to share my new love with others. Still I agree it is worth erring on the side of caution in order to protect this community and it's reputation. I will do my best to uphold this standard.

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

I am brand new to the world of dolls, so new that I don't even have mine yet. (Order was placed) I would like to express my appreciation for TDF and it's effort to set a clearly defined standard. It's the "elephant in the room" and you are addressing it as best you can. Thank you!

I don't want to offend anyone, because whatever doll you want is your business, not mine. I think the manufacturers should be in on this discussion, it would be helpful. I have been pouring over TDF and doll websites recently. And I have looked at all the different types of dolls. What I find lacking on the smaller size dolls is a clearly defined mature face/head option. The bodies seem to be well defined as scaled down size, with mature proportions and features. I have no interest in taking away or limiting people's options. But I do believe the manufacturers share part of the burden to offer a better selection of mature heads scaled down to fit the smaller bodies. And I would also suggest that a fantasy option be added, with features like pointed ears and such. Fantasy creatures are pretty much considered timeless or ageless. If these options were readily available I believe that sales of the smaller dolls would rise. I am so severely disappointed in the current choices that I wouldn't purchase a smaller doll. But if I had an option to buy a scaled down mature doll or an elf/fairy/pixie doll, I would certainly be looking into that. And these dolls would have no issues with any posts or pictures whatsoever.

Just my two cents
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

I read the proposed bill, and even with my limited intellect, I can see that it is complete BS. Far too subjective to be properly enforceable. With functional adult size and shape genitalia, I may look a little young, but no way could I be mistaken for a child! I suppose crows feet, droopy eyes and a neck waddle, could alleviate all question, but how many 20 to 30 year old women have those features? Thank you for the warning TDF, I know you are only trying to be helpful. Bear would have the fortitude to challenge this in court. They would have to prove he intended to have sex with me, to have any case at all. Pretty sure this will not happen!
Attachments
I am not a child, and I am not a sex object. I am a companion!
I am not a child, and I am not a sex object. I am a companion!
mi1.jpg (132.13 KiB) Viewed 83094 times
Bears naughty but nice kitten

Doll Newbie

Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls - HOLD

Post by Doll Newbie »

I love how we are politicizing silicone. Most women already think we are a bunch of weirdos for buying a sex doll. You bought one yourself for whatever reason (fantasy, disability, companionship etc..) , and you are worried that someone bought one for the same reason but it differs from yours. It's not YOUR fantasy, and that's perfectly fine. So we resort to name calling. Now, I have an adult doll that I am happy with but one thing that would irritate ME is having some complete stranger telling me I can't buy a doll because they don't like it. A: none of your business B: It's not real. You don't like it? It scares you?? Then don't buy it and move on with your life. Believe me we have bigger issues in the world to worry about. Real ones.

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

As far as buying goes, it really depends on your home region. I know of some doll collectors, who have bought dolls made of a very hard material, like polyurethane resin, that do not in any way provide a sexual function, and those dolls are seized and destroyed simply because they are viewed as indecent. When it comes to images of a naked humanoid body, that depends on where you, as a viewer, are located and where the sever hosting the images are located. As I understand, TDF servers are not in the US, therefore, US law has nothing to do with what laws govern TDF.

The pending US CREEPER bill is meant to protect minors from being viewed as potential sex partners, and to prevent adults to condition themselves to respond to the form of children for sexual pleasure. It's good intentions but poor execution because there's strong legal precedents that anything that doesn't involve a real human isn't on the same caliber. The laws in the US that would make such images deemed legally obscene depend on the state. However, it's currently unopposed by any member of congress. US citizens are free to contact their regional representatives at any time to let them know how they think about any pending legislation, so feel free to defend your rights and influence the law-makers that decide how you live. I've heard more stories about how young boys have been sexually abused with dolls than you might imagine. There's a documentary on Netflix called Pervert Park, watch it if you don't believe me.

Another thing to keep in mind when buying is that most dolls are shipped without the head on the body. When a package is opened for customs inspection, the officials are only seeing a naked human body and possibly other items that make it undeniable that the item being inspected is for sexual function. Now, imagine a regular, ordinary non-doll enthusiast seeing this when they are suppose to be on the lookout for Child Abuse Materials which is defined by their regions law. Their conclusion is easily understandable. So, it's important as a buyer to ask your vendor about their seizure policy or else you are going to be out of a lot of money at the least.

I do agree that it would be nice if some more manufacturers offered a larger variety of heads that looked less stylized and more realistic. It's all about the proportions and placement of the nose, eyes, ears, mouth, chin ect.... Younger mammals, not just humans, tend to have less bone surface between their mouth and eyes, the eyes look bigger, compared to adults, etc.... Whoever thinks that lines and wrinkles makes a face look post-puberty is being ridiculous. I know plenty of 30+ year old people that look post-puberty and have no wrinkles. I can also tell you that the people who put their children in Little Miss contests, with full, heavy makeup, are not going to appreciate adults viewing those children as a potential sex partner. If a doll needs a bit more cheek definition, then shading helps. Smaller irises helps make the eyes look more mature, it's things like that, not just a bunch of purple eye shadow and red lipstick. Looking into portrait making can be invaluable to customizing your dolls look. That's what I do, and I'm very pleased with my dolls representing the stages of life I wish them to represent.

Mitchy above looks good. I don't make any decisions about other members dolls, for what it's worth. If she was in a box being shipped, with only the body unwrapped, she would pass the Tanner scale with flying colors. I don't see anything that looks pre or peri puberty about the face either, so I doubt that anyone is questioning your doll configuration in particular, Honey Bear. It just wouldn't be very nice to put her in a canopy bed, with lollipops and teddy bears, wearing nothing but a school uniform style skirt pulled up, posed to look scared or shamed, which is where the presentation comes into play. I'm confused as to why you think your doll or photo you posted might be in question. Has this head/body configuration been a problem on TDF before?
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Violette, Mitchy only posted her photo as her size was in question. When she first came to me, I was also a little concerned, but one trip to a big ol shoppin store, and I saw several grown women of her size. I guess I never really paid attention before, but there are a lot of smaller folks. I am not worried about TDF, but more this creeper bill.

As a child, my family traveled the country, and on occasion, we would stop to swim in a river or lake. If I didn't have a swim suit handy, I went in my skivvies, or buck necked. In todays environment, that would be considered lude activity, or an act of perversion. I agree there are some freaks out there that would enjoy that, but it seems we have become so uptight about perverts, that we are building walls to hide our very nature.

I may be straying a bit from the original intent of this thread, and I appreciate the warning intent. I just don't want to live in a world where a little nudity, or human sexuality, causes people to lose their minds! Next it will be destroying classic works of art, then the book burnings. We cant regulate ALL the people because some individuals "feelings" get hurt, or we might as well line up for pre frontal lobotomies! Sorry for the rant. :deadhorse:
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

TDF_Management wrote:TDF does not condone or allow the presence of dolls whose faces or bodies may be deemed by experts and authorities to be representative of children...
OK, but just to be clear:

Are dolls allowed (in a non-sexual context of course)

<removed>

and only young looking sex-dolls prohibited?

Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

nukeno wrote:
TDF_Management wrote:TDF does not condone or allow the presence of dolls whose faces or bodies may be deemed by experts and authorities to be representative of children...
OK, but just to be clear:

Are dolls allowed (in a non-sexual context of course)

and only young looking sex-dolls prohibited?
Because of the nature of this forum, we don't allow any doll that might be regarded to represent a human of under the age of 18 yo. So also non-sexuals child-like dolls are prohibited. Being an adult forum on love dolls, also non-sexual dolls will be associated with sex-dolls. And non-sexual dolls have been modified to be sex-dolls, see midiman's post in this thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8#p1248295

Fritzgerald

Post by Fritzgerald »

In the USA, What are the chances of getting arrested for importing a 100cm from China? This seems to be a replica of a popular WM doll: https://m.aliexpress.com/item/328333307 ... 2833330746

INFORMATIONS