https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Little Dolls love Christmas Too

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Little Dolls love Christmas Too

Post by CinnamonLover »

Nutmeg and I made a Cookie House. She couldn't resist telling the story. She really loves Christmas. Most holidays, honestly.

Need to find better petals for her dress. I was hoping to find something like a miniature, fake poinsettia with white leaves rimmed with Christmas red, but that is pretty specific so I haven't found it yet.
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Little Dolls love Christmas Too

Post by carlys_guy »

if you can find the white leaves you could use paint or a marker to put the red rim on them try michaels, joanns or hobby lobby.

carlys_guy

Nutmeg
Doll
Doll
Location: CinnamonLover's Magic Flat in Florida, motorcycle bag, Jeep, and many other places.

Post by Nutmeg »

Thanks Carly's Guy! I have gone to Hobby Lobby and Michael's, but we don't have a Joanne's nearby. I have thought about getting the white petals and adding red, but am hoping to find them already done. If I can't, that will be next.

In any case, for anyone who doesn't follow Dolls Alive, it also snowed last night. No big deal most places but this is deep, South Texas. We don't get snow much and this was a seriously amazing snowfall - better than the snow I had in Massachusetts or St. Louis. Truly amazing snowfall. Nutmeg made a Snow Ang... fairy.
Hey! This is so great! I like talking with everyo... ooo... that's shiny...

CinnamonLover has created an Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls so go check it out! Yay! Lots of MEEE - - wow that's shiny too...

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

Ultimately you could use real flowers sprayed with silicone, eBay and Amazon May have flowers too.

Nutmeg
Doll
Doll
Location: CinnamonLover's Magic Flat in Florida, motorcycle bag, Jeep, and many other places.

Post by Nutmeg »

We did it again this year! A new house! Over in Dolls Alive:

Second Christmas House
Hey! This is so great! I like talking with everyo... ooo... that's shiny...

CinnamonLover has created an Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls so go check it out! Yay! Lots of MEEE - - wow that's shiny too...

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

*goes to look inquisitively*

INFORMATIONS