https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

JIAOU DOLLS REVIEW

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

JIAOU DOLLS REVIEW

Post by Begog »

Phicen (TBLeague) has a competitor. And a strong one at that. A have to give Jiaou Doll high marks after examining the new doll body (no head) I unboxed today. Allow me to begin my review:
As you can see, she is a seamless doll (except hands and head) with all metal skeleton, BALL JOINTS, anatomically correct, and fully articulating. She is VERY similar to a Phicen, so I will compare her to one, since most of you are familiar with them. She just arrived today, so I may add more later as I learn more about her.
Skin: I thought Phicens were soft, but this doll feels wonderful! Even softer than a Phicen. And, only a faint pleasant odor instead of the normal Phicen TPE stink that soon fades and is no big deal really. Slight advantage Jiaou.
Skeleton: Metal with ball joints like a 6YE. Very nice. However, I did notice if you raise the arms straight up, there is some slight bunching in the shoulders. Also, maybe not as smooth as a Phicen, but some of this could be the newness and may smooth out with use. Slight advantage Phicen.
Hands: You get 5 pairs of hands with a Jiaou doll. 8O What a nice surprise. And, these hands have painted fingernails, a nice detail. With a Phicen body you get one pair, 3 if you buy one with the head. Nails unpainted. Advantage Jiaou.
Anatomically correct: As you can see, nipples, vagina and a-hole are all there. I kinda prefer the colors used on the Phicen, but this is so close I'm going to call this a draw. EQUAL.
Price: I paid $43 for this body on Ebay, free shipping. Phicens start around $60. Jiaou wins this easy. And this is an important category. I will buy more of these. Advantage Jiaou.
Stand: I really like the stand on these dolls. Clear, tasteful, and highly configurable. You can even tighten them with screws if they get loose. Nothing wrong with black Phicen stands, but this stand kicks ass! Definitely a win here. Advantage Jiaou.
Compatibility: In the first pic you can see there are 3 extra plastic neck studs in case the standard Phicen-size ball joint that comes on the doll doesn't fit, so 4 options. The Phicen has a metal ball that only fits the standard head, but I never needed another size and am happy with it. The hands have a bigger ball joint, so not exactly compatible with Phicen hands. I tried to use Phicen's Vampirella hands to go with my Scarlet Witch head, but I would have to modify them (enlarge the holes) to get them to fit. The balls are on there good, and nice and solid. I have had problems with Phicen wrists. They will break if you're not careful. Jiaou's have big feet, too. I could not get the high boots on this doll. Her feet are crammed in the heels she is wearing, made for a Phicen. This perhaps makes her a bit more stable on her feet, but shoes that fit are iffy. Phicen clothes fit the Jiou doll, and proportions are very similar. Because of the hands and feet, My Scarlet Witch/Vampirella hybrid is going to require an S09 Phicen body. Heather will just have to cough hers up, because Felicia is keeping hers. No problem, she can just use this body, along with other heads I have. The calves are really nice on this body. Tits are big. Ass is sweet. It's a well-defined, lovely body, as is a Phicen.
Overall, I'm very pleased with Jiaou. I really have no complaints whatsoever. It's a well-made doll. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Yeah, that's a red-eyed Scarlet Witch head. Would have looked great with the long red nailed Vampirella hands and red thigh high boots, but I guess that will have to be a Phicen. No matter, still happy! :D

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Re: JIAOU DOLLS REVIEW

Post by LoneRanger »

Thank you for the review....

I have 3 of the V3 bodies because they offer a wider range of colors.
L✰neR✯nger

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: JIAOU DOLLS REVIEW

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Oh Crap...another mini maker for the matrix...can you post a link as no doubt I will at soe stage get a submission for one of these.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS