https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Brian & Frannie are celebrating their new "home"

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Rari
Doll
Doll

Brian & Frannie are celebrating their new "home"

Post by Rari »

It's been really busy today but I'm so excited for Brian and Frannie - they now have their own tiny flat. Hollywu worked last night making them a bed and tried to make a dining room table but the piece of wood she had was too badly warped. However, she woke up early this morning and made them one. The funny part is that she confided to me that she just didn't have the energy yet to try and make them 2 chairs (and then 2 more for when they have guests...) this weekend and she also had a materials shortage... Not enough long square dowels to make proper legs so... She decided to make them a low table like you sometimes see in Korean and Japanese homes/restaurants. She ran out long enough to get some brown paint and also got a bunch of much longer square dowels so she will have those on hand when she has her next idea. They are sitting on cushions that are actually tiny zip up jewelry pouches filled with cotton balls. Akiko and Sadako both instead on making a special sushi dinner for our new favorite couple. They were so happy. I'm glad we all took a nap earlier so we can all have a fun evening.

Hugs,

Rari
Attachments
IMG_2231.JPG
IMG_2231.JPG (1.46 MiB) Viewed 1801 times
IMG_2225.JPG
IMG_2225.JPG (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1801 times
IMG_2226.JPG
IMG_2226.JPG (1.31 MiB) Viewed 1801 times
IMG_2237.JPG
IMG_2237.JPG (1.49 MiB) Viewed 1801 times
IMG_2240.JPG
IMG_2240.JPG (2.28 MiB) Viewed 1801 times
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Rari
Doll
Doll

Re: Brian & Frannie are celebrating their new "home"

Post by Rari »

I'm glad Frannie is here. She and I both had to make Brian and Hollywu take their naps today. LOL!
Attachments
IMG_2198.JPG
IMG_2198.JPG (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1800 times
IMG_2200.jpg
IMG_2200.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 1800 times
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

great work looks like a nice apartment for them.

carlys_guy

cyclist

Post by cyclist »

Very nice craftsmanship. Now I am hungry for Sushi and Sashimi.
“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

Nutmeg
Doll
Doll
Location: CinnamonLover's Magic Flat in Florida, motorcycle bag, Jeep, and many other places.

Post by Nutmeg »

Oooo she has such pretty hair and you pulled it back so nicely! I need to get mine to behave.
Hey! This is so great! I like talking with everyo... ooo... that's shiny...

CinnamonLover has created an Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls so go check it out! Yay! Lots of MEEE - - wow that's shiny too...

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Thats cool!

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Thanks! It's been a busy but fun and productive day. Just wish the big house looked as good and was as easy to move stuff!

Frannie also was happy as Hollywu found her a very cool vintage skirt that fits. She's wearing it in these photos.

Hugs,

Rari

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by hansdampf21 »

Hi Rari & Holliwu!

This is absolutely awesome. You've put together a beautiful apartment for Frannie & Brian.
The work you've done is really appreciated. The bed looks just great!
Klara & Karla will be quite envy when they see it. Especially with all the nice small items everywhere around.
I wonder where you got all those from.

Kind regards,
HD

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

Very nice diorama, well done.

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

hansdampf21 wrote:Hi Rari & Holliwu!

This is absolutely awesome. You've put together a beautiful apartment for Frannie & Brian.
The work you've done is really appreciated. The bed looks just great!
Klara & Karla will be quite envy when they see it. Especially with all the nice small items everywhere around.
I wonder where you got all those from.

Kind regards,
HD
Hollywu said thanks to everyone for all the kind words. HD, she mentioned that she's been into miniatures for 47 years as she got her first dollhouse at 2! She sat down and I asked where to find minis... The sushi plates were keychains - from a miniature museum gift shop (The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures here in Tucson, AZ. It's a world class museum that we love and wish everyone could see!) You can't see it too well in the photo but Frannie has a camera that flashes that is also a keychain - Target dollar area - Front of the store. The tropical drinks were weights to keep your table cloth secured to the table. She removed the hardware from them and from the keychains. The carpets are placemats - thrift store. The bedspread is a bar towel - housewares dept. The sink is a desk accessory to hold paper clips and the orange and white thing under it is an old desk accessory too. The green canisters are salt and pepper shakers - thrift store. The case of Pepsi bottles in the wagon are magnets. The tiny canned goods are kids toys from the 1970s and she was happy to find them as she had a set back then. The chest at the foot of the bed is a vintage musical jewely box - thrift store. The string of lights are from the 99 Cent Store. Christmas ornaments are coming soon and there are some that work so well - musical instruments, food, holdiday sweaters, toys, small appliances, etc. Wooden cutlery (or organizing) trays make super bookcases and you can use them right when you get them. Magnets sometimes have some great minis on them. In the 1980s 1990s they made a bunch with small appliances - scales, coffee maker, mixer, can opener... sometimes you can find them at second hand sales. They were scaled perfectly. Erasers - there are some from Japan that are perfectly scaled food, toys, guns, etc. Toy cars and other small toys make perfect "collections" for our small pals. As you can see, these 2 love artwork, books and cars! Brian also loves the classic Universal Monsters. Jewelry- the tiny framed photo of a girl on the shelf is actually a pin. The books are tiny gift books. They may be a bit large for 1/6 but fear not...

Another tip is to go online and google free 1/6 scale printables - this includes books and magazines. There are some out there for packages - food, etc. and other things you can print and make into items. These are fun to make.

Hope this helps get the creative juices flowing. When you get into miniatures, you see the world in a very different way. ;)

Hugs,

Rari

Brian Lebowitz
Doll
Doll

Post by Brian Lebowitz »

Brian here! Here are a few other suggestions and images of some mini things to give you a few more ideas.

Cutlery boxes - the wooden sort you can use for storing spoons, knives and forks work well for shelves. I was glad Hollywu had this one for Frannie to use to display her prized perfume bottle collection. If you don't fancy the color you can paint them in one you prefer or cut scrap booking paper with small patterns to where to the back of the shelf so that you have a better contrasting background for what you wish to display. You can use double sided tape to stick it so you can easily remove it later should your taste change.

Magnets - yes! This cast iron skillet with a delicious breakfast is a magnet. I can't tell you how many times I've enjoyed this satisfying meal! And speaking of food... This sandwich and plated food are Japanese erasers.

Napkin Rings - sometimes we use them as shades for putting over a wee LED tea light to create mood lighting. Sorry the photo is a bit blurry but if you look at some of the photos of Frannie and me enjoying our sushi dinner last night you can see it better. The ones that have clear areas really are fun as the light comes out best.

Anyhow you get the idea...

Cheers!

Brian
Attachments
IMG_2258.jpg
IMG_2258.jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 1708 times
IMG_2257.jpg
IMG_2257.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 1708 times
IMG_2263.jpg
IMG_2263.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 1708 times
IMG_2261.JPG
IMG_2261.JPG (1.25 MiB) Viewed 1708 times
IMG_2267.jpg
IMG_2267.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 1708 times

Frannie
Doll
Doll

Post by Frannie »

Thanks! We love it. It's homey and cozy.

Poor Brian. Last night, after dinner I unpacked my collection of perfumes. He was sure I would just keep all my perfume bottles in bed, admiring them. I am happy Hollywu had this shelf for me to put them all on for now. I just really enjoy collecting them. They are so lovely.

Brian, you don't have to worry! You mean much more to me than all the perfume bottles on earth! ;)

Hugs,

Frannie

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

AAAAWWWWWW! I lOVE YOU little studio apartment!
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

hi rari CG gets a catalog called meisels hardware and the new catalog has plans for furniture for 18 inch dolls they looked like american girl dolls. they have beds, bunk beds, cabinets, kitchen stuff, wardrobes and armoires holly should check it out they are in the toys area.

carly snugglemore

INFORMATIONS