https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Just saw Brian...

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Rari
Doll
Doll

Re: Just saw Brian...

Post by Rari »

Brian Lebowitz wrote:First off... OH DEAR ME! My wild night photo session has been posted...

Wow! I MUST go to Begog's place! So many lovely women there and Gina and Tashie!!! I must visit you too! Only issue is I need wheels. The old GI Joe/Adventure Team guys want to go on a road trip to see all the girls but the problem is this - too many of them and only a few vehicles and Marx Best of the West horses and I'm a bit too tall to fit comfortably for that long of a trip... So I must start finding ways - Sadako already gave me one idea; thanks, Sadako! - to put aside funds for a car. Hollywu showed me some photos of new ones but they are pricey... However, she said we could find a used one and she'd be delighted to fix it up for me. So cross your fingers for me.

Cheers,

Brian
LOL! Since a certain cute little redhead arrived I think this trip has been postponed... At least for a certain Mr. Lebowitz!

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Just saw Brian...

Post by Begog »

I bet! No one's blaming him. We understand.

INFORMATIONS