https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Phicen Cleaning/Maintenance

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Re: Phicen Cleaning/Maintenance

Post by LoneRanger »

Jimbofod wrote:Hi, I was looking at a TDF post for a used Phicen, then got to looking on their main site for price comparison but also to see what else was out there. I thought I saw somewhere that Phicens are made with silicone. Their site doesn't really specify. Does anyone know for sure? This one immediately caught my eye, but she has a lot of black clothes.
http://www.phicen.com/ProductView.asp?I ... rtPath=0,1,

Let me share my position on buying and collecting Phicen / TBLeague (same people) products.

To me they fall into two categories..

Collectable: Basically all the 'sets' fall into this category. Most, if not all, are made to not remove their clothes without great effort or destroying those outfits. Some are easier then others, like the Vampirella sets were as this one would be destructive and a waste. She does not come with red feet and red hands. That plus you can expect her to sell out and be worth 2 - 3 more times then what you would pay today (from a decent seller our directly).

Playable: Either one of their already made naked figures (I believe they have 5 currently to choose from) figures. This is to me the Best option as it is the perfect starter set and they are all beautiful and color matched. Or, after you have all 5 of them (I do, one is twins so 6 there). Next the fun begins but this is always an adventure with heads and bodies matching skin tones. Headless Bodies (soon I am told by next month they will be 3 sizes available) that will come in 3 heights, all with breasts with nipples (not all the sets have them) a defined and colored pussy (not always in the sets).

As far as what they are made of, think a cross between TPE and Rubber. Lots of give but can be stained. I resolved my issues with staining by buying white if I don't trust the item in other colors or red (as they are pinkish mostly it does not seem to show) and if i want a black dress I buy from a safe source ($$$$). I don't have to many dark items.

JMHO

Current count is 50 with 4 still in the shipping boxes, 8 headless (shorties) on order and 4 female and 2 male sets pre ordered...
L✰neR✯nger

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Thanks for the info, LoneRanger!

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

I only have a few phicens, but i am constantly changing outfits to suit my storyline. i have bought hundreds of clothes for them some stain, some do not. it has been my experience that once you start to purchase clothing items you will soon discover what type of material stains these figures. most of the dark coloured clothing I have is always pre soaked and washed to see if color runs out. If so , a quick dress, photoshoot and then back out of the clothes.. But my trick is to wrap them in glad wrap first to protect them.
If the clothes do not stain then i buy heaps of stuff from the same seller.. :thumbs_up:
My biggest issue is dirt from my hands because of constant handling and moving them for each shot..
I use soap and water to wash them and a good powdering afterwards, i could use gloves but can't be bothered..
The way I figure is once they get a little worn i can always sell them second hand and get some new bodies.. I have not need to do that yet.. I also use water soluble pencils to retouch nipples etc if needed as any washing will fade the colours, and if you get a good artists set of these pencils they have a myriad of colours to choose from.
Oz. :glou:
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Thanks for your input as well, OlmanOz. I shopped around a bunch and am still undecided between a couple of the options for the generic bodies. Also, I saw that new variations are coming out soon, so I instead decided to go ahead and pre-order Purgatori (linked in my previous post). To be honest, I know nothing of the character besides what I just read and checked out on Wikipedia, but she is a devil girl and looks awesome. :twisted:

I have been kind of tempted by the idea of red devil person-sized dolls ever since I saw they were a possibility. I think the first I saw was by Real Doll, which I think Anung's Lilith is? Maybe this will be the slippery slope that leads there. Sanhui recently stirred my curiosity with custom tones offered on elf dolls, and I've been peeking at JM 80 cm dolls of different color variants as well. I could get a custom red elf doll made, but really they tend to look pretty cute mostly.

If nothing else, she will be fun to have as a little devil on my shoulder. I am often too nice and therefore sometimes targeted to be taken advantage of. She will remind me to be a little bit evil sometimes, or at least to be more aware of it. ;) Depending on how tight the default clothing are on her, she might just stay in them mostly. If not, it will be fun to have her in just casual everyday human clothes still not at fooling anyone.

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Interesting.. You would need to be very careful she does not get stained. because cleaning her will most likely damage the red colour.
But I would consult Anung on this one, he would be the expert on red skin..
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Hmm, thanks for the tip. I didn't think she could leak her own dye, but that's a possibility.

I probably won't do much of risky clothing (black) besides what comes with her then. I guess for a change this doll would have no problem wearing red, though it wouldn't show up so well.

wylekat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wylekat »

OlmanOz wrote:Hello Begog,
Yes her butt pulled the pencil right off the cardboard. (it was not paper)
I was building the game table seat for my Millennium falcon set and testing the size of the seat with her.
However I have some interesting news. :D
When it happened I tried soapy water, acetone, acetone free nail polish and nothing worked.
At the time it happened about 3 or 4 months ago I decided not to worry about it as it might fade.....WRONG....

This is what she looked like 15 minutes ago..
20170801_201151-1.jpg
So tonight I tried rubbing alcohol. ..no good.

Then it suddenly dawned on me, I didn't try baby oil....."BINGO"
After less then 2 mins of rubbing with baby oil this is what she looks like now....I have not powdered her in this pic yet.
20170801_201710-1.jpg
As for the rest of the marks, I wont tackle that until after her costume change, and that won't be for a quite a while..

So a good lesson for me and all Phicen lovers. Keep them away from pencils...! ie/carbon.. But it can be removed with baby oil.. (mineral oil).
We have some mineral oil- it did a BEAUTIFUL job of removing dirt, random mess, and pastel mistakes. Oil, Qtip, and my 'Shake and Bake' method of applying baby powder. I have made my seamless experimental body look brand new. Now I can work on refining my pastel coloring, and not make a horrible mess.

Mac Workz
Former Member

Post by Mac Workz »

Phicen resellers often ship the bodies wrapped in cling wrap. It helps to get footwear on and off.
I have a substantial collection of Phicens. The newer bodies clean really well with cold water w/out soap. I am careful about applying pressure on the skin while rinsing under water as it will remove the silicone dye and paint details. I am also adamant about powdering after drying and using a soft bristle paint brush to spread the powder out and then brush off most of it.
Mac Workz
Yep that's me up there, gettin' back in shape! You know, the little pink guy!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Mac2323 wrote:Phicen resellers often ship the bodies wrapped in cling wrap. It helps to get footwear on and off.
I have a substantial collection of Phicens. The newer bodies clean really well with cold water w/out soap. I am careful about applying pressure on the skin while rinsing under water as it will remove the silicone dye and paint details. I am also adamant about powdering after drying and using a soft bristle paint brush to spread the powder out and then brush off most of it.

Please share one or two with us in our monthly photo challenge....

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=106491

Be small, be proud, photo a Phicen today!!

:haha4:

My packed Phicens / TBLeague figures do come from the factory with plastic protection on some parts. But it is not 'Cling Wrap' it is thicker and more like the plastic freezer bags. I once wrapped some in 'Cling' wrap and so happy I checked in a few weeks, it was stating to adhere to the surface and had to be peeled off slowly. They were very shiny but a powder fixed that.
L✰neR✯nger

Mac Workz
Former Member

Post by Mac Workz »

Lone Ranger,
Thank you for the invitation! I will post pictures when I can!
Mac Workz
Yep that's me up there, gettin' back in shape! You know, the little pink guy!

INFORMATIONS