https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Question about AliExpress

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Doll_lover_daddy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Question about AliExpress

Post by Doll_lover_daddy »

Hi, first off I'm fairly new to the doll scene, only been active about 3 months. I was wondering if anyone has ever order a Phicen doll from AliExpress? They have quite a few that are cheaper than what they retail for on the official website. The one I'm interested in particularly, pllb2014-s06 even has a picture from someone who allegedly purchased through the site.

With all the warnings from the full size fourms about AliExpress and other online vendors I wanted the guidance of an experienced collector before I put money towards one and get burned. Thanks and link is below

http://s.aliexpress.com/aIvyIfMj
Looking to make some new friends in the doll community. So far it's been pretty good to me.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Question about AliExpress

Post by CF »

My guess is that if they are listing any item incredibly cheaper than normal retail it is a counterfeit.

This happens not just with dolls. Many CD box sets by The Beatles, Pink FLoyd, and other rock and roll bands have been counterfeited - there were articles about them online a while back. They still turn up on eBay.

Ditto for some Japanese animation action figures and statutes. The counterfeits are a fraction of the regular price, and advertised as new.

So again it sounds like a case of buyer beware. If you're looking for a deal, maybe check the Sales forum here. Second hand items do show up all the time. You might find what you're looking for.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Doll_lover_daddy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

CF wrote:My guess is that if they are listing any item incredibly cheaper than normal retail it is a counterfeit.

This happens not just with dolls. Many CD box sets by The Beatles, Pink FLoyd, and other rock and roll bands have been counterfeited - there were articles about them online a while back. They still turn up on eBay.

Ditto for some Japanese animation action figures and statutes. The counterfeits are a fraction of the regular price, and advertised as new.

So again it sounds like a case of buyer beware. If you're looking for a deal, maybe check the Sales forum here. Second hand items do show up all the time. You might find what you're looking for.
Well I did take a peek and the one Phicen that I did find for sale is the older 2013 model which lacks the vaginal sculpt (hey I'm a bit of a perv and a stickler for details) so hopefully I will hear back from Phicen here in the next few days on S&H charges. The doll On AliExpress has 12 orders so far and only 6 reviews which makes me a little more leery. But we will see what happens between now and when Phicen gets back to me. Heck they might even give me a discount!
Looking to make some new friends in the doll community. So far it's been pretty good to me.

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

You can get a Phicen for less than 200 USD from Phicen.com. Is it worth the risk, your call ...

Doll_lover_daddy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

apliz2005 wrote:You can get a Phicen for less than 200 USD from Phicen.com. Is it worth the risk, your call ...
Valid point. I'm going to wait most likely unless the dealer on AliExpress gets some more reviews.

Doll_lover_daddy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Update: I got in contact with the guy selling the Phicen dolls on AliExpress. He sent me photos of the dolls he has I was wanting someone with an eye keener than mine to take a look and see if this is what the Phicen dolls are supposed to look like.
Attachments
1392745503-1598912971.jpg
1392745503-1598912971.jpg (2.09 MiB) Viewed 2222 times
1392745503564333224.jpg
1392745503564333224.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 2222 times

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Looking at my huuuge :roll: order's archive at Aliexpress, I've discover that I bought my S06 at the same shop :haha4:
Of course, prices are outdated ! I got a couple of S06 and S05 in september 2015.
S06 order
S06 order
2017-05-01_08h31_51.png (95.79 KiB) Viewed 2211 times
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Doll_lover_daddy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

JustinBridou wrote:Looking at my huuuge :roll: order's archive at Aliexpress, I've discover that I bought my S06 at the same shop :haha4:
Of course, prices are outdated ! I got a couple of S06 and S05 in september 2015.
2017-05-01_08h31_51.png
That settles it then, as soon as it is financially feasible I'll be ordering form this guy true I'm going to have to wait a month to get it but the discount is just too good to pass up.

JOSH256
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JOSH256 »

that aliexpress seller has good feedback and reviews for that product. most buyers are A3 A4 and A2 level members which means they are most possible to be valid honest feedbacks from the buyers who actually bought the dolls. but these days most aliexpress sellers are manipulating feedback system also . so we should take a close look about that.

INFORMATIONS