https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

How to turn a MSB into a sex/love doll

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

n612ua
Apprentice
Apprentice

How to turn a MSB into a sex/love doll

Post by n612ua »

Hello, I was thinking about buying this MSB https://www.amazon.com/Barbie-Fashion-F ... ize+barbie

and some how adding a vagina insert. Any walkthoughs on how to do this?

I saw this thread http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... ica+barbie but I have to say that is way over my comfort level.

Any ideas or suggestion would be great

Thanks mike

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How to turn a MSB into a sex/love doll

Post by DDdioxine »

If you are into computers etc, try this:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=69416

If not, PM MannequinFan and I'm pretty sure he would be happy to make the parts for you.

DD.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks for checking out my Barbie conversion thread.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have started w/a doll line called Masterpiece Dolls.
They make a doll that is 48" tall vs the 38" Barbie. They have a "look" not allowed on TDF so the head would need swapped out and some boobs made. Plus the MP dolls already have knee, elbow and wrist joints beyond the hip, shoulder and head joints found on the Barbie.
The MP doll legs spread very nicely when lifted whereas the Barbies just kick up straight.

MP dolls do run close to $300.00 though. I bought a 48"er for a little over $100.00 as the head got damaged and was trashed, but I didn't need it anyway.
Here are a few pics of my MP converted doll. I must admit I did additional work on her too, so she is now 4' 6". Don't have a whole lot of body pics at the moment though.
Attachments
IMAG0027.JPG
IMAG0027.JPG (323.54 KiB) Viewed 15322 times
IMAG0007 (2).JPG
IMAG0007 (2).JPG (322.94 KiB) Viewed 15322 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi Mike and welocme to TDF!

FYI, the Amazon sale you posted is for a 28" tall fashion friend doll, not a MSB.
Sadly it seems that ToysRus aren't selling the MSBs anymore. It's been listed as out of stock now for some time.
http://www.toysrus.com/buy/large-dolls/ ... 5-17849796

The parts I have made are for the MSB which is 38" tall. I doubt the 28" doll will be big enough to do much with it.

EDIT:
Yay! It does look like Target is still selling the My Size dolls.
They have two - Disney Anna and Disney Elsa...

http://www.target.com/p/-/A-15423849
http://www.target.com/p/-/A-15423850
ImageImage

n612ua
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by n612ua »

@DDdioxine I am very into computers but I don't have a 3d printer.

@rubherkitty I did just look at a few of the MP dolls. Your's with the different head looks very nice. What type of head did you get for your's?

@MannequinFan Thank you for the welcome. Yes I did think that one was a bit short. I had heard that mattel was not making them anymore, some other company was. Maybe that's why they changed the size.

Thanks for the comments so far. Very eager to try this out as soon as I can.

Ora Ora Dolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ora Ora Dolls »

Would someone be willing to sell one of these made.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I couldn't sell my doll for a decent price as I have too much labor involved in all the mods. Probably 3-4 weeks of labor. I actually have MORE mods to do.

The Barbie type doll with printed plastic enhancements is your best bet for a minimal amount of hand labor.

ETA: You must remember that my projects and Mannequin Fan's projects are labors of love.
I do hour's into day's into weeks of hand fabrication, sculpting with bondo and painting.
MF's printer runs 24/7 for weeks to print parts and then there is still hand assembly and smoothing over joints and hand finishing.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

My poor unfinished Abby project started as a MSB mod, but It got to the point where it just made more sense to print the whole thing instead of piecing it together with MSB parts.
I've got her right arm printed, just haven't had time to mess with it lately.
IMG_3754.JPG
IMG_3754.JPG (605.55 KiB) Viewed 14958 times
Eventually she'll have new set of legs with better knee joints and high heel shoe feet.
These will work with the MSB also...
IMG_4005.JPG
IMG_4005.JPG (733.79 KiB) Viewed 14958 times
IMG_4019.JPG
IMG_4019.JPG (442.02 KiB) Viewed 14958 times

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

heya guys...some good engineering.....my only reason for not going this way is I would miss the softness as my gals are more than just for sex...I dance and snuggle with them too....but I still am yet to see a classic Barbie that will achieve all these goals...heck...If they could get me a beer from the fridge I would marry them,,,:lol:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I understand the softness and cuddle thing.
My plastic dolls turned out to be a poor mans love doll project that got carried away.
I want a very nice silicone doll, but can't afford one and there is not one made to my exact specifications anyway.
So, I figure the $ I would spend on a top shelf doll can be used towards a upstart company making the silicone dolls of my liking. A hopefully other peoples liking as well.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

rubherkitty wrote:I understand the softness and cuddle thing.
My plastic dolls turned out to be a poor mans love doll project that got carried away.
I want a very nice silicone doll, but can't afford one and there is not one made to my exact specifications anyway.
So, I figure the $ I would spend on a top shelf doll can be used towards a upstart company making the silicone dolls of my liking. A hopefully other peoples liking as well.
No doubt you will nut it out pal, but do not forget that its not always about the just the sex...so an allrounder concept will be a marketable construct...who would not want a gal that can be romanced, danced and shag like a minx and then softly snuggle up to you all night without putting your limbs to sleep with pins and needle...Lilith..Take note here :D

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

hannahgg1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by hannahgg1 »

I turn a my size elsa doll into sex doll. Shes very pretty

hannahgg1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by hannahgg1 »

I turn a my size elsa doll into sex doll. Shes very pretty

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

hannahgg1 wrote:I turn a my size elsa doll into sex doll. Shes very pretty
Photo please.

DD.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
rubherkitty wrote:I understand the softness and cuddle thing.
No doubt you will nut it out pal, but do not forget that its not always about the just the sex...so an allrounder concept will be a marketable construct...who would not want a gal that can be romanced, danced and shag like a minx and then softly snuggle up to you all night without putting your limbs to sleep with pins and needle...Lilith..Take note here :D
Thanks
I plan around a 145cm, lightweight, cute, but sexy, hardbody w/ small perky chest.
Adaptable to cute elves, aliens, fantasy girls. What to expand the norm.

INFORMATIONS