https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

How to turn a MSB into a sex/love doll

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

bobocc9000

Re: How to turn a MSB into a sex/love doll

Post by bobocc9000 »

rubherkitty wrote:Thanks for checking out my Barbie conversion thread.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have started w/a doll line called Masterpiece Dolls.
They make a doll that is 48" tall vs the 38" Barbie. They have a "look" not allowed on TDF so the head would need swapped out and some boobs made. Plus the MP dolls already have knee, elbow and wrist joints beyond the hip, shoulder and head joints found on the Barbie.
The MP doll legs spread very nicely when lifted whereas the Barbies just kick up straight.

MP dolls do run close to $300.00 though. I bought a 48"er for a little over $100.00 as the head got damaged and was trashed, but I didn't need it anyway.
Here are a few pics of my MP converted doll. I must admit I did additional work on her too, so she is now 4' 6". Don't have a whole lot of body pics at the moment though.
Excuse me
Do you have other people to transform the "masterpiece doll" photo?
I found a lot
Last edited by Slew on Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: removed email address

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: How to turn a MSB into a sex/love doll

Post by rubherkitty »

Sorry, I do not know of any other converted Masterpiece Dolls.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS