https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Phicen dolls best place to purchase from?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Phicen dolls best place to purchase from?

Post by HappyWabbit »

I am looking to buy the newer super flexible withnthe stainless steel skeleton doll thanks

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Phicen dolls best place to purchase from?

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi HappyWabbit, it´s pretty easy to order directly from Phicen at sales@phicen.com. Jenny does great customer service.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi HappyWabbit, it´s pretty easy to order directly from Phicen at sales@phicen.com. Jenny does great customer service.

Chris
+1

They were very easy to order from and everything went off without any issues at all when I bought mine.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

HappyWabbit wrote:I am looking to buy the newer super flexible withnthe stainless steel skeleton doll thanks
Hi, "newer" Phicen's dolls exists from about 2 years now :wink:

The best place to buy, depend on your location.

Of course, buying direct from Phicen is a nice way to get the last novelties and figurines that are difficult to found elsewhere.
Prices are "normal", but figurines are shipped using express postal service. Depending on your country, you can pay more than expected: in France, the deliver service is DHL. With this transporter, if the declared value is greater than 150 € (160 USD), they add additional import taxes and TVA, at the airport transit. So, you can expect to pay about 20-25% more to get the parcel :evil: !!!

Phicen's dolls can also be found at Aliexpress or EBay. There is here, the best and the worse: some vendors are honest and serious, some are not. Hopefully, the warranty system - refund - works fine. As shipping is usually done by non-express service, you don't get additional taxes/fees, but the delay may be long (and variable, I experience myself, from 4 days to 1 month). Prices are also variables, there is some speculators that sell dolls at too much expensives prices, and if possible I go for the last option:

Local reseller. Again, depending on your location, you can found some nice local shops. In France, we have some figurines shops that sell Phicen at a normal prices... and often, by far less than China's vendors :o with reasonable shipping costs, and short delays. When available, this is my favorite choice.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Thanks for the replies. I am looking for a toy for my new ds mini Eva when she comes home I thought she might like the new super flexible stainless steel skeleton male with the three heads but I didn't see him on the pichens product page I sent them an email to see if they sell him.
I'm in the U.S.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Yes, Phicen's website has been recently updated but there is still some missing products and errors. Looking at Stormy Tempest, you can read "pre-order", but I have it from many months... and it is available in shops. Note that some products made by Phicen are also not shown because of license (like SEKA and SARINA, that are "Classic Beauty Entertainment" products).

About the male model, there is now two references:
PL2015-M30 that is the first model, basically without head and 2 handsets (4 interchangeable hands), no stand in the box.
At Aliexpress, you can found packages including a head (I see a choice of 4 different headsculpts). As this model is not "exactly" anatomically correct :roll: , some vendors also add a set of 3 "accessories" for man. But this is not in the original box, and if you buy direct from Phicen, I doubt that they are included.

I recently see a new model PL2016-M31. I don't know exactly the differences with the M30, but I've read that this one is anatomically correct (??? but no picture of the strategic area :roll:). It is also said that he is taller than M30 (31 cm instead of 30). As far as I see, this model come also without head, but with an additional handset (now 3). Also, no stand provided with this body.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi HappyWabbit, it´s pretty easy to order directly from Phicen at sales@phicen.com. Jenny does great customer service.

Chris
I have to concur with Chris. I've tried it both ways, and nothing gets my dolls faster than ordering direct from Phicen. Usually 3-4 days after payment, all the way from China. And if you want the male doll with man parts, ESPECIALLY from Phicen. They make the male dolls and won't rob them out of your box for resale elsewhere, if that indeed is happening. Also, Jenny is a joy to work with, speaks good English, and usually gives me a 10% discount. You won't get that from a vendor. And, those specialty dolls like Sarina can be ordered direct as well. They just don't advertise them on their site. Normally, the vendor will order from Phicen, repackage, and have to charge you double shipping and handling, when you could have already had your dolls cheaper. As much as I love manofaction.com, they can't touch Phicen in price or speed.

BTW, that's the wrong type of head in the pic - you need the neckless head like the one in my avatar.

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Yes thank you sounds like a plan I emailed the Phicen site fri 20th still waiting for a reply maybe they are really busy.
i am not sure what the Rock would think about the above pic but it is very interesting.

INFORMATIONS