https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

My JIAOUDOLL ( JOdoll )

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My JIAOUDOLL ( JOdoll )

Post by JustinBridou »

samara78 wrote:I would like to add this doll comes in tan and suntan.
Yes and no :wink:
As I already own a pale version of Jiaou Doll, I decide to give a try to the suntan model. I found it and ordered from Aliexpress, just received last week.

What a surprise ! I believed that I received another pale body :( :( :(
I checked again the announce (yes, it is said "suntan"), I carefully inspect the box, but unable to found indication of colors - there is only a sticker, and after translation this is for the "universal transparent stand" included. So, I had doubts about pale/suntan versions. No mention of version, like on Phicen's boxes.

But I was wrong: indeed, at first glance my second body looks very pale. But making a comparison with the first, I notice some variations.
Not easily noticeable under artificial light or intense natural lighting but visible under soft natural sunlight.
On this picture, from left to right: Jiaou Doll pale, Jiaou Doll suntan, Phicen pale (S07C), Phicen suntan (S09C)
Jiaou Doll colors comparison
Jiaou Doll colors comparison
Jiaou Doll Colors.jpg (56.13 KiB) Viewed 597 times
The suntan version has a bit "yellow" tone compared to the pale version. The nipples and the knees marks are also pink (brown on pale).
The body color difference is more visible at the leg section, and definitely in the hand set (that is darker).
For sure, this is really a suntan body and not a factory product variation.

But the "suntan" term is ambiguous, and as you can see, not comparable with a Phicen suntan body.

May be the explanation, is that Phicens are made in the south China, and Jiaou Dolls in the north... where sun is less intensive :roll:
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

INFORMATIONS