https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Phicen - The power of beauty against terrorism

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Phicen - The power of beauty against terrorism

Post by JustinBridou »

A new recruit!

SUPER DUCK SET 027
It was a long time since I expected it, but this pre-order was still not available. It's finally here, I received it!
Everything suited to what I expected, I had mostly ordered for the head / face and I'm not disappointed. On the other hand, clothing, although successful, raises some problems and requires taking certain precautions. Here is what this kit consists of:
A very pretty head with orange hair:
The kit includes a pair of prehensives hands (for a TBleague body) and a set of decals for tattoos:
The strangest element, but also very well designed, is the stick. In fact, it consists of six small pieces, which cling together by a magnet system. It's simple and it works.
Each piece is independent, and it is enough to approach them to assemble the stick.
The faux leather sandals are very well made, but as we will see later, are quite difficult to put on a soft body.
I had set aside for a very long time, a body TBLEAGUE S07C. The pale color is quite appropriate, but this model is a little too "strong" for clothes. Finally, with a little good will, it ends up going home!
To put on the jeans, the use of a plastic film is essential. Not only does it reduce wrinkling, but it protects the body from dyeing. And this jeans rubs off strongly!
Do not skimp on quantity because you have to protect the body. The color of the jeans dyes very strongly and will leave in place the plastic film after donning the pants.
With the body S07C which has a rather large buttocks, it is impossible to put the belt (which does not open) from the bottom.
The trick is to pass it through the top, also using plastic film. This protects the chest, and it slides more easily.
Note: As the two buttons of the jeans did not close, I made a small stitch to close the pants. I do not know if this is due to the strong hips of the S07C, but I have the impression that these two snaps are not very reliable.
Threading the sandals is also a part of fun and I spent a lot of time there.
Finally, with plastic film and tweezers (using a sharp and another flat), we arrive at a satisfactory result, but it is quite tedious.
Fortunately, all these efforts are finally rewarded by a result that I like a lot:
Image Image
Image Image
If it is true that during a previous war, the use of "orange agent" (defoliant) was very controversial and dangerous for nature, I believe that the new formula "SET 027" can be used without moderation !
Finally, ending touch, the installation of decals: just dip the paper in a saucer of water, and then slide on the skin. No problem, it is very easy and it makes great!
Image Image
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Wow..Impressive and very nice Head Sculpt.

Yes...staining sucks. Depending on how it fits, I wash the item by hand till the dye stops running.

The only issue I had was using cling wrap that when left on to long was trying to merge with the body's surface. It was a pain peeling it off.
L✰neR✯nger

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

What a beautiful face, and she´s a ginger, I love it! :thumbs_up:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Lovely lady :thumbs_up:
Thanks for the very informative instructions JustinBridou
Also thanks for the information to wash the clothes first LonRanger
But I wonder now if dressing can also be easier by using cornstarch like the big dolls :?:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Metacog
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Metacog »

JB... very nice! I hope you would think it flattering if I were to send for this set (and TBLeague's associated body, of course). I, too, love the red hair as noted by bh. The head is beautiful. I think she and my other doll (as noted in an earlier posting in this thread) would be great at stick-fighting practice (kendo?). I haven't come up with a name for my "youth", yet. Youth is the generic name she was given on the box. I know she stares at me and tries to communicate it via telepathy, but I fear my skull is too thick (or too empty). I think I hear "Ying Yue", "Kaili", or "Liena". :whistle: Anybody know any Chinese?

I just noted the body as being held on to for a while, hence the S07C model. Doing a little research, on several websites, lead me to more up-to-date models. Phicen/TBLeague tends to use the years as a partial model number (e.g., 2006-2007 -> S07C). What would be a recommended more current figure/body? Especially as to color. Thanks!
~Metacog~

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

JustinBridou wrote: Oh shit !!! There is contamination in the furniture next to : :lol:
Wow !!!
Setting this picture up must have been like stacking dominoes.
When one doll falls, they all go down.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Metacog wrote:... I saw that she had no nipples!
Anybody have any suggestions about on to go about rectifying this oversight? It just doesn't seem right to me. If I hadn't see her like that in person, then I would have almost thought that the photo was altered. dangit
Hi Metacog. This is what I did.... I just spent three hours making nipples.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Metacog
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Metacog »

scooter_ca wrote:
Metacog wrote:... I saw that she had no nipples!
Anybody have any suggestions about on to go about rectifying this oversight? It just doesn't seem right to me. If I hadn't see her like that in person, then I would have almost thought that the photo was altered. dangit
Hi Metacog. This is what I did.... I just spent three hours making nipples.

Thanks,
scooter
Thanks, scooter. I went to your link and copied down your instructions. I also went through your Daria, Daria & Giorgi, and other links... (maybe I'll get all caught up one of these days). In the mean time you noted in one of your posts that the Asian Editions tended to come that way (no bust highlights). I think LoneRanger had mentioned that to me at some point also. So, how would a person get a non-Asian Phicen/TBLeague, or other 1/6 scale doll that has all the real stuff? :evidence: I have two more on pre-order. Time to start my nipple erection education. :whistle:
~Metacog~

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Two new recruits…
but then, really
very small :fadein:
OK, I received recently the latest products from TBLEAGUE : T01A and T01B dolls. They are full set: including a soft body with metal skeleton, a head, some hands/feet, a minimal clothes set
As you can see, the boxes are smaller then the usual cartoon used for standard bodies.
The doll is delivered in a small plastic box, resealable and filled with cut foam.
The packaging is very well made, sealed under plastic film. I love the "decent" style with the foam cut in a "strategic" way :lol:
It's really well thought out.
Oh my god, all this is so small!
About details : yes ! she has nipples and secrets parts :mrgreen:
The package is complete (fortunately, because spare parts are not available ! no chance to found a head with this size !)
As the "great" models, the body is articulated, and look a bit muscular.
Hands seem tiny. The reference squares are 1 cm.
Note that the hands and feet are removed and removed very easily. No worries on that side, even for such small parts, we do not feel that it will break.
The head plugs easily and…
voilà:
Of course, here's is his twin sister:
On left, T01A is the "pale" model, on right, T01B is the "suntan" model.
Head / hands / feet are colored and match the body color.
Fortunately, some clothes are provided. Made in an extremely extensible fabric, they are well adapted and slip on without too much difficulty.
Yes my sister ! because we can not present ourselves naked on the Internet ... we have a serious presentation to make on a forum where a correct dress is required!
Isn't it ?
Beside a "small" model like an S26A, this one seems to be a giant!
Oh I think Venus has already adopted the newcomers :wink:
Hey Justin ! Did not you forget to put the memory card in the camera?
I wonder how the creators of TBLEAGUE work ... they must have microscopes 8O
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Nice review...
L✰neR✯nger

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

They look really amazing!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

T03A & T03B at home

Today, while my minis were so absorbed by the opening of a bottle of Beaujolais, that they did not even notice that the postman had brought a new package.

But as soon as they saw it, they dropped their attempt with the bottle and rushed on to open it.

And in the package, there were two big boxes: a TBLeague T03A and a T03B

Indeed, these two 1/12 body models, were announced some time ago.

The announce said:

Code: Select all

TBLeague T03A 1/12th Scale Super-Flexible  Female Seamless Body 
(Pale Skintone)

1/12 scale size! palm size action figure
 it comes with a 1/12 body and outfits

Compared to their sisters T01A and T02B, they have less Muscular definition and show more tenderness and femininity.
Life like models in bodily structure and proportion, great choices for painting and photography as well!
The internal armature is improved and you will get a better play experience.

Packing List:                                                  
(1)  1 pc × TBLeague 1/12 scale female seamless body with metal skeleton
(2)  1 pc × Unpainted head sculpt
(3)  3 pairs × interchangeable hands
(4)  2 pairs × interchangeable feet
(5)  1 set × bikini
(6)  1 pair × wristbands
(7)  1 pair × ankle supports
(8)  1 × base & stand
Here is what's in the box

A support is delivered, as well as plastic clothes and an unpainted head.

The head is split in two, comparing the T03 body to a T01 or T02.

Details of the head.

☞ What is surprising first is that the head is unpainted.
Although it is said in the description, the photos of TBLeague are misleading (not to say that it is a lie), because all but one, have painted heads.

I did not even notice that, only after doing my pre-order, but I did not cancel because I wanted to see the differences from the T01A/T02B.

☞ The bodies are indeed different, less muscular. They are more "feminine", but I personally prefer the T01A/T02B. Unlike these, their private parts are not tinted, but exist.
With the unpainted head, I feel a little unfinished product.

☞ The plastic clothes are very "toy", cheap, but certainly not worthy of a collectible figurine.

☞ The support is good, simple, but I do not see too much interest. The figure is very good on his feet without the need for support.

My feeling with this model T03 is quite mixed :? .
It feels like an unfinished product, not really usable. Looks like everything has been done to reduce costs. The fact that the head is not painted is very strange, because few people are able to paint a head, especially as small at 1/12. Personally I can not do it, I have neither the experience nor the skill to do it.

In fact, everything suggests that the head and clothes are good to throw, and that it is planned to replace them.
For the moment, I have not yet seen 1/12 heads inidividual, nor kits of heads + clothes, but the day this will come out, T03 bodies could become interesting. But for now, they have little interest, the unpainted head should certainly remove a lot of buyers.

I may be wrong, but I think a production of individual heads or kits, is certainly expected soon.
There is a glaring contrast between the box of good quality (much larger than the T01 / T02, made of smoked plastic), the support that is more "pro", and the head / clothes that really "cheap".

VeryCool has already planned the VCF-3001 and VCF-3002 (1/12), it is perhaps not a coincidence.

It's funny to see that T03's TBLeague promotional photos use COCA-COLA cans, while for the VCF-3002 promo, VeryCool uses ... a can of PEPSI:

No such war with my minis :mrgreen: , they prefer Beaujolais!

:haha4:

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Congratulations!

Interesting. I decided there was to much DIY in these but if you are good with painting then it is very cool!
L✰neR✯nger

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

LoneRanger wrote:Congratulations!

Interesting. I decided there was to much DIY in these but if you are good with painting then it is very cool!
Yes, I am of this opinion, too much DIY to do and I am not an artist or an expert in precision painting.

Plastic clothes are extremely soft and easy to slip on. Even the thin laces are strong and extend long if necessary.
In a pinch, it could pass for vinyl clothes... what? TBLeague produces BDSM dolls ??? :haha2:
But there is still something worse between the T01/T02 and the T03.
I tried to put Cynthia's head (my T01A) on the T03A body.
Well... :? it doesn't fit!

Look carefully at this:

YES! The diameter of the neck ball IS NOT THE SAME 8O
I measured both:
- about 4.3 mm for the T01/T02
- about 5 mm for the T03

The diameter of the neck ball is larger on the T03, so cannot fit with T01/T02 heads!!!

Fortunately, the diameter for the hands and feet remained the same.

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

I'm really glad that I stayed with the old models you inspired me with. Ysabelle is really fun and the story has always new pages.
EEA439C8-7F3B-43C3-9531-343AE5331198.jpeg
EEA439C8-7F3B-43C3-9531-343AE5331198.jpeg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 2312 times
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

INFORMATIONS