https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

My new little lady.

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Stockinglover
Apprentice
Apprentice

My new little lady.

Post by Stockinglover »

Hi all,

Just thought I’d share a pic of my first 1:6 TBLeague lady (S17B).

87573072-4A5F-4918-A9F9-32A733FF79BD.jpeg
87573072-4A5F-4918-A9F9-32A733FF79BD.jpeg (2.56 MiB) Viewed 787 times

What’s the general consensus on naming?

I have Eve who’s my 1:12 figure but as she’s the only one I had, I just got to calling her that as time went on.

I’ll only have one 1:6 figure for a while but I have bought several different head sculpts to mix things up a bit.

So, would you folks name the heads individually to use on the one body?

Stockinglover.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: My new little lady.

Post by gogodolls »

Stockinglover wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:30 am So, would you folks name the heads individually to use on the one body?
Wow! She is a little beauty! :angel: 💖 Welcome to the TDF! :multi:

Personally, I have a lot of dolls (17) and I have more than twice as many heads (36)! And yes, these are the heads that have names and they are normally assigned to the same body... but it's not a strict rule because I sometimes mix everything up! :mrgreen:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Stockinglover
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Stockinglover »

gogodolls wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:43 pm Personally, I have a lot of dolls (17) and I have more than twice as many heads (36)! And yes, these are the heads that have names and they are normally assigned to the same body... but it's not a strict rule because I sometimes mix everything up!
Thanks Gogodolls, I thought as much.
I’ll spend some time thinking about names. :D

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Helloooo lovely!!! 😘

Welcome to the Mini madness Stockinglover! I agree with gogodolls, names belong to the heads. I also have… ahem… a lot of dolls. I resist all urges to count them however… I just don’t need to know how deep I’m into this rabbit hole… :whistle:

One technique with minis I am beginning to adopt is that a few of my “named heads” have multiple bodies. This allows me to “dress” them in different outfits by just swapping the heads. I have learned over time that redressing 1/6 Phicens is not just a chore, but hard on the outfits and the body joints. Some outfits I’ve paid good money for have started to fall apart after just one time on and off. These things aren’t usually made for rough play like Barbie clothes.

Putting an outfit “permanently” on a particular body also allows me to use clothes I’m sure will stain the body. Since I’m not going to re-expose the stained areas, the stains don’t stress me out as much. Also, if I put extra effort into wrapping the body in Saran Wrap under the stain-making garments, that effort isn’t wasted by redressing her again.

As far as naming goes, my own Minxes typically “tell” me their names at some point when I’m getting them all together. I try not to think about it too hard and just let it bubble up. Sometimes a name arrives and it seems odd but once it sticks, I love her all the same. 💕

Looking forward to your lady’s new adventures! 😍

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

I fully agree with SF on this. Bodies are used like clothes with my girls. Depending on their mood, they decide which body to use today.
Don't worry about the names. If she has decided that she can trust you, she will tell you her name.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Congratulations on choosing the best possible choice in 1/6 scale seamless beauties (male and female) the Phicen (TBLeague) action figure! If you have any questions I might be of help, just drop me a pm!!

I lost count when I went over 400 Phicens (sets / DIY) so there is a danger associated with constantly seeing the next perfect head Sculpt :drinking: :drinking:
L✰neR✯nger

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Welcome Eve! :) Enjoy your stay here.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

radware59

Post by radware59 »

Very cute girl. I just got my first doll ever. Nothing for her to wear yet.

funke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by funke »

Your Eva is very beautiful :lol:
Kind regards funke

click here for my dolls https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 6#p1690816
Stories of the Babsi viewtopic.php?f=113&t=128551
Adventures of the little dolls viewtopic.php?f=64&t=127501

INFORMATIONS