https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Lexi's adventures

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Re: Lexi's adventures (a Phicen doll)

Post by Kim »

Thanks all. Barrage is indeed french for dam.

@Justin, Lexi is a lot prettier than the trolls of Norway. But maybe one day she can depict an elf in the Breton forest.

Today they spotted a railwaystation with some historical trains. So this one is for Erika :) and maybe Rari, although I'm not sure if she reads this thread :?

Although she shouldn't sit like that in this dress, if you look closely you can catch a glimpse of her panties :oops:
And after saying that, I'm sure you all will look closely :mrgreen:

xxx
Kim
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Anglian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anglian »

Thanks Kim for pointing that out for us I am sure we wouldn't have noticed otherwise !

Great photos of Lexi's adventures.

Sarah and Anglian

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Kim, thank you for the hint, of course I took a second look, a long one. :whistle: At the trains, of course. 8)

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

I thought so. you bunch of bad boys Image

There's new pics. I'm still sorting them out, but here are the first ones, which are actually the last ones, because I started at the back of the trip:

Another railroadbridge. I guess I don't have to tell which one :mrgreen: Lexi tried a new pose on the sign, she said this way she could balance herself much better.

Again this was quite a large bridge

The view from the col de Neronne over the plains

Lexi wondered if these are the wild plains Hanna is talking about. I said that can't be, because Hanna lives in England, and this is France. But Lexi countered that they are staying this night in Le Relais des Capuchins, so Hanna might be near. No Lexi, Hanna is Macaque. Well, said Lexi, it can still be that there is also a Relais des Macaques nearby.

xxx
Kim
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Last year Lexi already sat on an official colsign, now she's taken the idea to collect them

All pics in this post are enroute to this sign (or actually away from it, but you can go either way)

Apparantly the local cyclingclub also knows this route
Sorry guys. This time she was smart enough to block the view with her hand :mrgreen:

You can look deep into the valley

It was really deep, so Lexi didn't dare to sit on the ledge with her legs bungling into the air, like she usually does, afraid that she might fall down.

And a wider view onto the wild plains

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

Loving thesis pick Thank You Lexi

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Thank you.

I'm still uploading more :)

On the way to the Pas de Peyrol they first passed the col de Serre (which is halfway the Pas de Peyrol, so climbing the Pas de Peyrol, you can actually climb two cols).

Further on the col Lexi posed again. Pas de Peyrol is near the Puy Mary, which seems to be one of the highest points in the surroundings, judging the view

They didn't stop on the Pas de Peyrol, because it was very crowded there and EBF couldn't find a parking space. So they took a few pictures further down the col. Lexi was a bit bugged that she didn't get to sit on that colsign.

Buw she was rewarded with a nice view

There were still names on the road from last year's Tour de France

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Kim wrote:... But Lexi countered that they are staying this night in Le Relais des Capuchins, so Hanna might be near.
No Lexi, Hanna is Macaque. Well, said Lexi, it can still be that there is also a Relais des Macaques nearby.
:haha4: Excellent !
Capuchins was the name given to monks because of the coat they wore, with a hood that covered their heads (hood = "capuche" in French).
But it's also the name of a little monkey.

I hope that Lexi did not sleep in a tree and that there was something else to dine than peanuts :mrgreen: .

I notice that Lexi has an adventurous spirit, because she is often in dangerous positions, sometimes near barbed wire, sometimes at the edge of a precipice, or in equilibrium on high-rise panels.

Nice pic as usual. :thumbs_up:
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Perfect Balance, Lexi, you look great. Beautiful dress, by the way!

Chris

Daria
Doll
Doll

Post by Daria »

Great pictures, Kim.
I like the story on the previous page about the lady who spotted EBF photographing Lexi. That was a cute story.
I find it surprising that signs from last years Tour are still on the road. I always assumed they were chalk and would wash off. But now that I think more about it, I guess chalk would be slippery and dangerous for the riders.

Hugs,
Daria
With binky (scooter_ca).
Everything about me can be found in my New Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626
I'm on Instagram now. --> darias.playhouse

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Thanks Justin. The thread is called "Lexi's adventures" for a reason, because from the first moment she came here, she was exploring and climbing everything. And she continues to do so.

I did not know about the monks, i just knew about the monkeys :lol:

Thanks Chris. Lexi indeed loves this dress.

Daria, I do not know with what the fans paint the signs on the road. I guess every fan brings their own stuff. Sometimes paint, maybe sometimes chalk.
Some of them can be visible for years. EBF said that on the Pas de Peyrol there were still the names of belgian riders Aerts, Van Summeren and Van Sevenant on the road. They are not professionals anymore.
EBF also said that the first time he was in the Alpes, the name of Indurain was still visible on some of the clmbs. That was in 2000, and Indurain rode his last Tour in 1996.

EBF thought the story about the lady was cute and funny as well. I hope it gives him strenght to one day take one of us bigger dolls outside.

There's still some more pcitures of yesterday, but they will have to wait till tomorrow to be posted.

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

It took me a little longer to sort them :oops:

Lexi spotted a chateau

The view to the other side was quite nice

They climbed to the chateau, and there was a tableau to point out the interesting points in the surrounding. Lexi rested awhile there.
You can see the road and the parking space where they took the first two pictures in this post.

The view from there was quite nice :)

That was all for the moment. Have fun watching them! The last few I uploaded with a higher resolution than I usually do, just because the view is so nice :) You can click on the pictures to get them bigger.

xxx
Kim

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

That´s a beautiful scenery, you are obviously having a great time. Have some more fun, :glou:

Chris

Vivette
Doll
Doll

Post by Vivette »

Kim, it looks like EBF has a new camera as these new pics are really good and Lexi looks so adorable in them!

Big hugs, Vivette.
I'm sharing Ashaki's thread as part of the family with Rosheen, Yi, Yong and lots and lots of little ones!.....http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 57&t=77571

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Thanks! But it still is the old one.

INFORMATIONS