https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Lexi's adventures

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Re: Lexi's adventures (a Phicen doll)

Post by Kim »

It's been quite some time since the last update. Lexi has not had a lot of adventure since then. But she did help Daria with her mishap.

Here Lexi is speaking on the Phone with Daria

The full story of her interaction can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=95929

Currently the story is further unfolding here:
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=100347
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by hansdampf21 »

Wow, Kim! That's amazing!
I feel a bit ashamed that i nearly missed this whole story :oops:
Have to catch up a lot...

I realize i haven't read the Mini Dolls section for quite some time now 8O

Kind regards
HD

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

It´s so good to see Lexi again, even if there haven´t been any special adventures, she´s always making the best out of it.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Thanks HD and Chris.

I wanted to post the pics of Lexi helping Daria here as well:

It all started a few years ago when Lexi visited this castle:
She never told the whole story though, the little rascal.
She ventured inside. But all the doors inside were locked. She did find an SD-card however, which she took with her. Then she had to run from the dogs guarding the castle 8O

recently she remembered the card, and got it out again.

It was all very technical, but she sent Daria the files.

And it did help Daria :D you can read the full story here
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Beautiful pics!

Chris

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

I can't begin to thank Lexi for all the help she's been.
She has rescued Daria twice now, and has brought Giorgi into our lives.

Tell EBF that he needs to reward Lexi by inviting her on his next trip.
No more sneaking into luggage for her.
She gets a front seat in the car, or sitting on the handlebars of the bike, depending on your mode of travel.

Love from all of us,
scooter, Daria, and Giorgi.
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

looks like lexi has been having lots of fun.. I would not mind betting she would like to get some outdoor adventure outfits, some rope and go abseiling or mountain climbing.. It seems she likes to get up really high..??
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

scooter_ca wrote:I can't begin to thank Lexi for all the help she's been.
She has rescued Daria twice now, and has brought Giorgi into our lives.
You're welcome :)
Tell EBF that he needs to reward Lexi by inviting her on his next trip.
No more sneaking into luggage for her.
She gets a front seat in the car, or sitting on the handlebars of the bike, depending on your mode of travel.

Love from all of us,
scooter, Daria, and Giorgi.
Like this?

Lexi climbed another colsign.

The weatherforecast said it would rain all day, but although cloudy, it was dry.

Despite the clouds, the view was quite nice.

For once there was little wind, so Lexi's hair was kept allright.

There was a little bikerace going on.

Lexi was quite excited about it, but a bit disappointed that it was nowhere as big as the Tour, just the riders, no commercial caravan.

Actually originally EBF planned to ride it as well, but since the forecast was so bad, he didn't. Such a wimp :rolleyes:

When they went down the mountain, one of the riders overtook them, and EBF managed to take a quick pic. The white spot in the distance is the rider.

Lexi said sitting in front wasn't as fun as it looked. On the straights it was OK, but in the turns she had nowhere to hold on to, and she was just thrown throught the car. EBF said the pic above was kinda hard to take, because on the twisty bits, he was just able to follow the rider, and to make the pic he had to wait for a straight bit, quickly set up Lexi there and take the pic without aiming of focussing much.
OlmanOz wrote:looks like lexi has been having lots of fun.. I would not mind betting she would like to get some outdoor adventure outfits, some rope and go abseiling or mountain climbing.. It seems she likes to get up really high..??
Yup, she does, as you have seen in this topic.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Lexi is a stunning broadcaster, documenting her adventures.

Chris

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Some very nice pictures. But Lexie is very naughty. She should have been wearing her seat belt.. Hehe...
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942

Daria
Doll
Doll

Post by Daria »

Kim wrote: Lexi said sitting in front wasn't as fun as it looked. On the straights it was OK, but in the turns she had nowhere to hold on to, and she was just thrown throught the car. EBF said the pic above was kinda hard to take, because on the twisty bits, he was just able to follow the rider, and to make the pic he had to wait for a straight bit, quickly set up Lexi there and take the pic without aiming of focussing much.
YEA! Lexi's on a road trip.
I love the pictures.

EBF needs to figure out a way for Lexi to safely sit in the front.
I'm thinking something like a cell phone holder with a chair attached.
Seat belts would be a good idea as well.

Hugs,
Daria
With binky (scooter_ca).
Everything about me can be found in my New Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626
I'm on Instagram now. --> darias.playhouse

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Tnx all :)

Some more pictures, near Metz now.

Lexi on a viewpoint near the Moselle (which is invisible):

On the tableau was a description of some battles during the first world war. Lexi first thought that it may have been for the war that Giorgio was trained for, but that was later (Giorgi's one was sorta the sequel to this one).

For those who can't read french or german:
It describes the first battles here in 1914, where in six months 14,000 soldiers fell, in an area of just 1,500 by 600 meters, and at some places their positions were just 20 meters apart.
In january 1918 there was another attack from the germans, which led to the evacuation of several cities.
In 1918 there was a last battle between americans and germans, just one day before the armistice.

On the other side of the Moselle, Lexi spotted another monument:

This was for german soldiers. That surprised her a bit, that there was a monument for germans in France

This was for the war of 1870-1871 (kinda the prequel of the trilogy). This also explains why the monument was in german, because after that war this territory was annexed by Germany:

On the other side of the road there was a small warcemetery, with a memorial stone for the fallen soldiers (the monument can be seen in the background)

A plaquette describes a french counterattack to advancing german forces. And that the monuments were erected at the end of the 19th century.

Lexi on the road. Typical french road, rolling hills and straight ahead.

In Ars-sur-Moselle there was a roman aquaduct. Not really roman though, because a sign just before their parkingspot said it was from the 12th century.

It did make pretty pictures though :)

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

looks like you guys are having lots of fun exploring. it makes us realise how lucky we all are seeing those old memorials. I hope you both are enjoying the fresh air. a very interesting set of pictures. I hope that Lexi will be careful though she seems to do a lot of climbing. I would hate to see her fall and graze her knees or break something.
OlmanOz

Lena21
Doll
Doll

Post by Lena21 »

Hi Kim, thanks for posting these nice photos!

The locations are beautiful and Lexi looks so cute sitting there and watching! I also like her outfit a lot!

I asked HD what is written there in German and he explained everything to me. He also wondered about some ancient letters :)
The stories behind these scenes are very interesting.

Hugs,
Lena

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Hi Olman, yes indeed we are lucky. Lexi and EBF say that in France every town has a memorial on the townsquare. Originally to remember the first world war, but after the second also for that one. On it are the names of the people who have fallen in those wars. Especially the first one took a heavy toll. The monuments usually have four sides with names, and mostly three of those are for WW1. EBF says that looking at the names, it looks like sometimes 3 or 4 brothers got killed in battle on the same day.

Hi Lena, I would have thought you spoke german by now. Lexi says thanks for complimenting her outfit.

Some more pictures of their trip back home. Lexi spent a large part sitting at the front. She said the highway was a lot more comfortable than the "Route National". Since it was mostly straight she could hold her position much more easily.

Near Brussels:

Entering a tunnel near Antwerp

A lot of Belgium is a flat as the Netherlands, and they have windmills too

"Hey, we're entering the Netherlands again. We must soon be home."

When they were close to home, the sun already started to set.

INFORMATIONS