https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Lexi's adventures

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Lexi's adventures (a Phicen doll)

Post by scooter_ca »

Welcome home.
The sunset is stunning!

Lexi really looks so comfortable on the dashboard.
Is she wearing her Velcro panties?

Thanks,
scooter.
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

No, she wasn't. That might be a good idea though.

She said the sunset looked even better in reality than in the picture.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

she is a lucky girl getting to do all that travel. she does look very cute in that outfit and I love those boots. but you better be careful after this road trip she maybe nagging you for her own car... :wink:
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Kim wrote:No, she wasn't. That might be a good idea though.
She said the sunset looked even better in reality than in the picture.
We get some pretty beautiful sunsets from our back window.
If I just pull out my phone and snap a picture all the colour is washed out.
I change white balance on the camera to -1 or -2, and the picture is much better.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

While most of the European part of the forum went to the dollmeet in England (or is it the UK?), EBF went on a trip to France. We said we all wanted to go to the dollmeet, but he argues his car isn't big enough for all of us. Really it is though, but we definitely lost out when we all called shotgun at the same time. To which he replied, no way you're all going to fit in the frontseat.

So he went on his trip, and Lexi went along. Usually he stays in hotels, but this time he rented a chalet on a camping. On the first night he intended to go for a walk and then they heard loud noises: there were fireworks. Lexi enjoyed watching those.

From the terrace of their chalet, they had a nice view on the lake.

This one is a bit dark, but I liked the background, so posted it anyway :?

From the other side of the camping they had a nice view on the nearby town.

They also went to the lake

Back to the camping were long stairs

On top of the stairs there was a nice view through the trees.

As always you can click on the picture to get a bigger view of it. Enjoy :)
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Makes me want to go another holiday. Thanks for sharing.
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice pics of lexy and the background, what were they celebrating? you could have dropped the other girls off at the meet and picked them up on your way home so they could see old friends and have fun.

carlys_guy

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Now thas been a wonderful trip, we didn´t have any fireworks at the Meet in Wales but it was nice anyway. :wink: Great pics!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

I suggest you make a plan, Kim, to lure EBF into going to next year's meet. If he is so keen om making trips, as I can tell from his photos with Lexi, then surely there is a way to convince him. Otherwise ask Stellai (you can email her, but better leave a note at her blog on CD). She is really good in finding ways to solve this kind of problems :wink: :thumbs_up:

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls

Co-author of the book Rosaleintje

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Thanks all :D
carlys_guy wrote:what were they celebrating?
I asked, but neither EBF nor Lexi knew.

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

Kim wrote:
scooter_ca wrote:I can't begin to thank Lexi for all the help she's been.
She has rescued Daria twice now, and has brought Giorgi into our lives.
You're welcome :)
Tell EBF that he needs to reward Lexi by inviting her on his next trip.
No more sneaking into luggage for her.
She gets a front seat in the car, or sitting on the handlebars of the bike, depending on your mode of travel.

Love from all of us,
scooter, Daria, and Giorgi.
Like this?

Lexi climbed another colsign.

Hey Lexi
You are one glamourous dolly traveller. Nice to see you out and about with your lover?/master? at many places. You look well pampered and well groomed.
I am also going out with my big gay lover.
I have a question for you. When you go out together to public places, are you in full view of other people? If so, what are their reactions? You live in Netherlands where people have a more relaxed attitude. I live in UK where people are a bit more stiff.

Check out my going out story at the following thread.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=108912

Cheers,
Tom

The weatherforecast said it would rain all day, but although cloudy, it was dry.

Despite the clouds, the view was quite nice.

For once there was little wind, so Lexi's hair was kept allright.

There was a little bikerace going on.

Lexi was quite excited about it, but a bit disappointed that it was nowhere as big as the Tour, just the riders, no commercial caravan.

Actually originally EBF planned to ride it as well, but since the forecast was so bad, he didn't. Such a wimp :rolleyes:

When they went down the mountain, one of the riders overtook them, and EBF managed to take a quick pic. The white spot in the distance is the rider.

Lexi said sitting in front wasn't as fun as it looked. On the straights it was OK, but in the turns she had nowhere to hold on to, and she was just thrown throught the car. EBF said the pic above was kinda hard to take, because on the twisty bits, he was just able to follow the rider, and to make the pic he had to wait for a straight bit, quickly set up Lexi there and take the pic without aiming of focussing much.
OlmanOz wrote:looks like lexi has been having lots of fun.. I would not mind betting she would like to get some outdoor adventure outfits, some rope and go abseiling or mountain climbing.. It seems she likes to get up really high..??
Yup, she does, as you have seen in this topic.
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love
Steve, Tom, Stevie, Tommy, Tommie, Billy, Ken, Little Bro, Chris, Chris' Double (CD), Tom's Double (TD), Buff Ken, Little Bob
Out & Proud - Idollator, Mini Lover, Gay.

Gay Guy & Guy Doll at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=125725
Chronicles of Tom at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=109383

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Just been re reading you thread. Funny how you forget things so quick, well I do anyway.. :roll:
You have some great pics, love the ones of Lexi in the boat, you should really do a nice picture shoot with her going on the river or out in the ocean (with a nice photoshop background).. :whistle:
The firework ones are nice too..
I hope Lexi has a good hair brush.. Going out side all the time her hair does get in the wind, but it makes the pics look more natural..
My tooth brushes keep going missing, apparently they make really good Phicen hair brushes according to Chloe, Charlie Jessica and my other girls.... :roll:
Hope she gets to go on another trip soon..
:glou: Oz
OlmanOz

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

Tarzan-Tom wrote:Hey Lexi
You are one glamourous dolly traveller. Nice to see you out and about with your lover?/master? at many places. You look well pampered and well groomed.
I am also going out with my big gay lover.
I have a question for you. When you go out together to public places, are you in full view of other people? If so, what are their reactions? You live in Netherlands where people have a more relaxed attitude. I live in UK where people are a bit more stiff.

Check out my going out story at the following thread.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=108912

Cheers,
Tom
Hi Tom,

Sorry for not replying sooner, Kim and me missed your and Ozman's post.

Although I live in the Netherlands, almost all pictures of Lexi are taking in other countries: France, Germany and Fuerteventura. Usually I take the pictures in secluded areas with no people in sight. Sometimes we have been spotted. Once in France, when taking pictures of the 'barrage' I was trying to get a good picture and didn't notice a lady approaching. She hadn't seen Lexi at first, but when I picked her up she noticed her and she struck a modelling pose as if to say I had taken my personal model with me. Then she approached me and told about her brother who did the same thing with a dinosaur. Before I could reply she was already walking on.

The pictures of Lexi watching the Tour de France passing by, she was in full view, although not many people noticed her. One english couple sat a while nearby me, and when they climbed down the woman said "hey, there's a little doll there". I just smiled and said "yes, there is."

Another time in Germany I was taking pictures of a sunset over the Rhine, when two bikers passed me and one said "der hat eine Puppe bei sich" (he's got a doll with him). This shoot delivered no good pictures though.

I'm not gay, Lexi is not my lover.

Most of Lexi's clothes we got from Ebay.
OlmanOz wrote:Just been re reading you thread. Funny how you forget things so quick, well I do anyway.. :roll:
You have some great pics, love the ones of Lexi in the boat, you should really do a nice picture shoot with her going on the river or out in the ocean (with a nice photoshop background).. :whistle:
I hope Lexi has a good hair brush.. Going out side all the time her hair does get in the wind, but it makes the pics look more natural..
My tooth brushes keep going missing, apparently they make really good Phicen hair brushes according to Chloe, Charlie Jessica and my other girls.... :roll:
Thanks! I'm not good at photoshop though. And I don't want to lose the boat in the river.
I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.
And then there is Alexandra Seizinger, who also has her own album and thread.

Lexi (a Phicen/TBleague doll) likes to travel.

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

EBF wrote:Hi Tom,

Sorry for not replying sooner, Kim and me missed your and Ozman's post.

Although I live in the Netherlands, almost all pictures of Lexi are taking in other countries: France, Germany and Fuerteventura. Usually I take the pictures in secluded areas with no people in sight. Sometimes we have been spotted. Once in France, when taking pictures of the 'barrage' I was trying to get a good picture and didn't notice a lady approaching. She hadn't seen Lexi at first, but when I picked her up she noticed her and she struck a modelling pose as if to say I had taken my personal model with me. Then she approached me and told about her brother who did the same thing with a dinosaur. Before I could reply she was already walking on.

The pictures of Lexi watching the Tour de France passing by, she was in full view, although not many people noticed her. One english couple sat a while nearby me, and when they climbed down the woman said "hey, there's a little doll there". I just smiled and said "yes, there is."

Another time in Germany I was taking pictures of a sunset over the Rhine, when two bikers passed me and one said "der hat eine Puppe bei sich" (he's got a doll with him). This shoot delivered no good pictures though.

I'm not gay, Lexi is not my lover.

Most of Lexi's clothes we got from Ebay.
OlmanOz wrote:Just been re reading you thread. Funny how you forget things so quick, well I do anyway.. :roll:
Thanks! I'm not good at photoshop though. And I don't want to lose the boat in the river.
Hi Lexi,
Thanks for the detailed reply. Since my last question to you we have been going out publicly and so far there have been no adverse reactions. We have also come out to family and friends by sending season's greetings photo album of us together. So, we are now on the path to walk together with no turning back, unlike between real humans where there is always a possibility of betrayal and breakup.
By the way your photos are very artistic. During my short experience with TDF, I notice that doll lovers have artistic and creative flair. I feel at home among invisible friends with same affinities and talents.
Last edited by Tsall on Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: quotation corrected
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love
Steve, Tom, Stevie, Tommy, Tommie, Billy, Ken, Little Bro, Chris, Chris' Double (CD), Tom's Double (TD), Buff Ken, Little Bob
Out & Proud - Idollator, Mini Lover, Gay.

Gay Guy & Guy Doll at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=125725
Chronicles of Tom at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=109383

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

oooh, it's been such a long time since there was a update in this thread :oops:

Lexi didn't travel a lot this year. But now she's in Germany for a few days. She took a hike with EBF, and wanted to play in a cornfield.

We all know what happens in a cornfield, but she didn't want to give details. She said a lady never tells what happens in a cornfield.

Then she rested on a tree stump.

She even logged the trip on Strava!
https://www.strava.com/activities/2711097390

xxx
Kim

INFORMATIONS