https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Stellai's first photoshoot (presentation of Suleiya)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Stellai's first photoshoot (presentation of Suleiya)

Post by Varkeo »

Sleeping Beauty! =)
Koen my friend, you have captured this perfectly.
:mrgreen:

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nyarlat »

This is wonderful Koen! :glou:

Stellai's photo skills are great. :mrgreen:

ryujin

Post by ryujin »

woooow
Koen friend are so cute
if anyone saw those pictures and say they are not dolls, sure would think that is a real women.
she is so so so pretty
i´m in love ^_^"
greetings from México City.

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Szalinski wrote:OK, show of hands, how many here want to "climb the steps of Mount Suleiya"? :wink:
Hmm, please be careful. Mount Suleiya is only 30 cm high and that my friend makes her seriously dangerous. I have no wish to be responsable for any broken bones when you stumble with the first step you take :wink: :wink:
Szalinski wrote: Excellent photography and nearly flawless scaling, as usual, Koen; not just on the doll herself, but her surroundings in general. Have you ever thought of submitting some of your work (along with a resume') to the film industry?
Thanks, but you really give me too much credit here. It is just our backyard, some hay, a kitchy wheelbarrow flowerpot in and an old cage top for the guinea pigs that I decorated for them with reed for shelter. Nothing special here. The only special props are the wooden clogs that I had to adjust to make them fit. Indeed that was a pain to make, but now I know the drill and I can add them to my accessory list for my clients.
As for the film industry, I honestly think that without a very good inside contact it will just be a waist of time to present me there. But maybe some day they will become interested in me...

ryujin wrote:woooow
Koen friend are so cute
if anyone saw those pictures and say they are not dolls, sure would think that is a real women.
she is so so so pretty
i´m in love ^_^"
greetings from México City.
Hi ryujin, let me tell you: Last Wednesday we had our first meeting of our sktetching/painting group again. I brought the photo below to make a sketch of it. All of the new groupmembers were totally convinced that Suleiya was 'flesh and blood'. :haha4:

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

Koen wrote:Hi ryujin, let me tell you: Last Wednesday we had our first meeting of our sktetching/painting group again. I brought the photo below to make a sketch of it. All of the new groupmembers were totally convinced that Suleiya was 'flesh and blood'. :haha4:

Tell them to stop dating silicone models. The breasts of an average girl obey the laws of physics and point down when sleeping on their sides :P

Still an awesome picture.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

I have to ask, the eyes change direction on the different photos, and I see on at least one the eyelids are closed. Was this done in the computer or are they actually moveable? I know these dolls are at best 'Barbie doll' height.

As for the realism, I also belong to an SW* forum and when I first posted some of Koen's shots of Stellia there many thought they were excellently done photo compositions of a real woman photographically 'shrunk'.

* SW= Shrunken Woman
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Szalinski wrote:I have to ask, the eyes change direction on the different photos, and I see on at least one the eyelids are closed. Was this done in the computer or are they actually moveable? I know these dolls are at best 'Barbie doll' height.
Hi Szalinski,
You can pose the eyes and upper eyelids of every ScoonimDoll of the 2nd generation seperately. It is a standard feature. The photoshopping that I do is mainly removing the supports (when used ) and adjusting the color and light intensity.
ScoonimDolls are the real deal :!: All expressions and posing you see you really can make with the doll. But some features I sell as options, which means that not all ScoonimDolls can do the same. The basic version is limited. The posing of the mouth, eyebrows and cheeks are optional. Also the posing of the breasts is not standard. Suleiya has a poseable face, but her breasts are not poseable 8O (If it would have been Stellai, Svetlanna or Calernae lying there, they might even have fooled you, Mistress :wink: ).

I have added some pics from the innovation section of my ScoonimDoll website (http://www.scoonimdolls.com/innovations-gb.html). I intend to update this section because there are a considerable number of new innovations I have made that are still not mentioned in my website.
The latest one is a new development for the fingers. I have succeeded in making unbreakable poseable fingers (no more wire frame in the fingers... 8)

Image The eye and the eyelid you can pose seperately.

Image The upper teeth, the tongue and the lower teeth are all seperate parts that you can pose.

Image This photo is one of the series in the 'special features' sub-section in the galleries section of my website This series will give you an impression of the expressions you can make with the poseable face(http://www.scoonimdolls.com/gallery-2-gb.html)

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

you're too modest Koen; that design looks awesome, especially considering it's all incorporate into such a small doll !! 8O :thumbs_up:

I've been wondering about the facial expressions Scoonims are able to show, and can now (kinda) see how that's accomplished in that drawing; thanks for that little insight.

And you should consider applying for a patent on those unbreakable poseable fingers and sell that to the big doll makers, as they're still struggling to remedy that; and no, I don't need a percentage of the fabulous earnings you're bound to rake in ... one Scoonim will do :whistle:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Wow, koen, how did I miss these dutch beauties. I couldn´t see a single flaw and boy, was I looking hard to find just one. I confess that I concetrated on her beauty, but I tried to look for flaws.
Great series, what a sleeping beauty,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Wow, and I though a mechanical watch was intricate! BTW your link is 'dead'.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Szalinski wrote:Wow, and I though a mechanical watch was intricate! BTW your link is 'dead'.
They are both intricate, but in different ways :roll:
I admit that the number of parts in a mechanical watch and the precision exceeds that of the poseable face a little. Let's say: by a mile give or take. But to make the poseable face work I had to take into account a great number of variables, and because watches are definitely not supposed to have variables, that may equal the score a bit... Okay, a very little bit. :whistle:

As for the 'dead' link.
:?
Anyone else who has trouble with the link (http://www.scoonimdolls.com/innovations-gb.html) :?: Just asking, because I re-checked it with Explorer, Chrome and Firefox, but on my laptop it works just fine.

Koen

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Koen wrote:Anyone else who has trouble with the link (http://www.scoonimdolls.com/innovations-gb.html) :?: Just asking, because I re-checked it with Explorer, Chrome and Firefox, but on my laptop it works just fine.
Works fine with me too :D

clayV

Post by clayV »

I couldn't imagine anyone creating something so realistic and so beautifully detailed and to add that it is in a small scale. I could only imagine what a lifesize doll would be like looking at your pictures. You sir are an artist extraordinaire.

INFORMATIONS