https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Things you can do when nobody watches.... (ScoonimDoll pics)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Things you can do when nobody watches.... (ScoonimDoll p

Post by Elfie »

This doll is very expensive (can be over $5,000). The maker only makes one doll customized for each client and each doll takes about a year to make. The doll has highly complicated bone structure that (almost?) every external organ can be posed. The skin material is also a new mixture of secret ingredients that is claimed to be as closest as human's skin from today available technology.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Woodsdweller

Post by Woodsdweller »

Great looking doll and surprisingly realistic. Well done!
By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

ikunjara wrote:This doll is very expensive (can be over $5,000). The maker only makes one doll customized for each client and each doll takes about a year to make. The doll has highly complicated bone structure that (almost?) every external organ can be posed. The skin material is also a new mixture of secret ingredients that is claimed to be as closest as human's skin from today available technology.
Thanks ikunjara, I am pleased to know that the information I put in my website has got your interest. :D

I think I need to straighten out a bit about the waiting time to get a ScoonimDoll.

I admit that it is not easy for my customers to obtain a ScoonimDoll. The waiting time is pretty long. But it is not because the making of a single ScoonimDoll takes me a year. The little amount I make is partly due to the complexity, partly due to the fact that when I think of new features and improvements the research and development of this gets priority over production. (The word ‘production’ here is a bit awkward because each ScoonimDoll that I make is customized. :? ) And it is partly due to the fact that inspite the considerable price for a ScoonimDoll the list of enthousiasts for my dolls still grows faster than I can make them. :roll:

This year I will likely make 4 ScoonimDolls. I will do my utmost to increase this amount in 2013. I have to, otherwise I will drown in my orders. :wink:

Koen

p.s. 1
It is also possible to order more than one ScoonimDoll, but to prevent the waiting time to grow too much the maximum amount one can order at this moment is two Scoonimdolls per order. :!:
p.s. 2
You can also get a ScoonimDoll for a lot less than $5000,-. Most accesories and several features are optional.

(This photo is the first of a series in my website blog of Stellai fitting shoes.
Link: http://www.scoonimdolls.com/weblog-gb-004.html)

-

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

What is your inspiration of creating this incredibly articulate small woman? Is she shrunken? Is she mythological like a leprechaun or fairy? Or do you enjoy replicating a human flexibility but it is easier at this scale?
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13760

dollman2
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollman2 »

there amazing . might have to have one or two . or four. :mrgreen:

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Fantastic photos! :multi: Weeeeeeee!!!!!!!! :multi:

:glou:
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Actually, those dolls are alive. They are little friends of Koen who came from another planet :)
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

ikunjara wrote:Actually, those dolls are alive. They are little friends of Koen who came from another planet :)
LadyPeridot wrote:What is your inspiration of creating this incredibly articulate small woman? Is she shrunken? Is she mythological like a leprechaun or fairy? Or do you enjoy replicating a human flexibility but it is easier at this scale?
As strange as it may seem I am not entirely sure myself what has been my inspiration. One thing is for sure. ScoonimDolls do not have an extra terestial origin. Unless I have been obducted myself 0X . Which now I come to think of it.... I do like Star Trek .....and Star Wars... :?

I designed ScoonimDolls initially as sex toys to be used as appetizer. For this I needed the skin to be extremely soft and the body well curved. The first generation I gave extremely large breasts and a slightly bigger head to visually compensate the ‘huge’ breasts. The result was an incredibly sexy little doll in real. But on photo the big head showed as a too big head because of the realistic body proportions (eventhough the breast size was over the top). Simultanious to the development of the doll I worked on a project to make erotic videoclips based on the deforming of a single picture ( a scoonim) Because it became apparent to me that the photoshoot modelling of the dolls for making scoonims was beating the function as sex toy, I decided to re-design the model (the current ScoonimDoll 2nd. generation).
In my work ScoonimDoll is at this moment gradually transforming. To develop them in such a way that it looks as if they are alive in a photoshoot has become my goal. The sexy image is expanding to character dolls.

The fact that I have chosen 1/6 scale for this is entirely because of costsaving in material ( I may still have sold less than a dozen ScoonimDolls, I already have made hundreds of tests. All this material is ‘waisted’ ). But for making a ScoonimDoll the 1/6 scale is not at all convenient to work in. It is this scale which is the real challenge for me. When I would have designed ScoonimDoll to be bigger, I am quite sure that the making would have been a lot easier. :roll:

Koen

(These pics are a sneak preview from a series that I will put on my website in about a week or two.)

Mac Workz
Former Member

Post by Mac Workz »

What would one of these cost?
Mac Workz
Yep that's me up there, gettin' back in shape! You know, the little pink guy!

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

You have by far one of the best seemless dolls I have seen.
Great Photo's and Keep it up! :mrgreen:

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

What would it cost if someone asked you to make that doll in life size (with full options)?

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

ikunjara wrote:What would it cost if someone asked you to make that doll in life size (with full options)?
Honestly I never even considered to make a ScoonimDoll in life size. And what would be the purpose? The special features of a ScoonimDoll (extremely poseable body, poseable face and poseable breasts) do not result in a better lovedoll.
But this does not answer your question, so let me think.... :roll:

... It took me 10 years to get to this level. So, if I would develop a life size doll I am not completely wet behind my ears. But this comes with a price. And because I am not Chinese, but Dutch and my hourly rate is as such.... :whistle:

... A good thing is that a lot of the concept ideas and a considerable number of inventions can be translated to life size. (Inventions like for instance: how to make chemically the gradual increasing of hardness of the extremely soft gel resin up to genuine hard resin in the finger tips so that the wire frame in the tips can not poke through the skin.)
But most technics will need serious adjustment ....

... Due to the different scale I will have to make a considerable number of new tests, because of the big size the time for making models and moulds will be double at least and the material costs are likely 50- 100 times up.... I would need to move and build a bigger workshop.... :wink:

... At least half of my current tooling machinery (which is fine-mechanics) will proof to be totally inadequate.... :?

Well, I think I can say that to develop such a doll the costs would literally burst through my roof. But if anyone of you guys has or can get a credit of let’s say half a million euros to invest in production line for life size ScoonimDolls, and can convince me that there is a market, I am all ears.... Anybody? :) :)

Koen

This is Svetlanna. She was commissioned, but I have some pics of her and a photoshoot together with Stellai and Tanyss that I will soon publish on my website.
-

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Have you thought about making a stop motion movie out of your fantastically realistic little angel, submit the work to Hollywood, and offer your doll to them as an alternative to computer graphic animation; create a movie with them?

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

ikunjara wrote:Have you thought about making a stop motion movie out of your fantastically realistic little angel, submitting to Hollywood and get hired in its special effect team?

Yes, I keep hoping for (at the very least) an animated gif; I was hoping to see a wardrobe malfunction :whistle:

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

ikunjara wrote:This doll is very expensive (can be over $5,000). The maker only makes one doll customized for each client and each doll takes about a year to make. The doll has highly complicated bone structure that (almost?) every external organ can be posed. The skin material is also a new mixture of secret ingredients that is claimed to be as closest as human's skin from today available technology.
I'll say, in some of those she is indistinguashable from a fleshy. 8O
ikunjara wrote:Actually, those dolls are alive. They are little friends of Koen who came from another planet :)
I'll let you in on a little secret - I lent him my shrink ray.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS