https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Fitting a kumik head to a TBLeague body?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Fitting a kumik head to a TBLeague body?

Post by adelea »

Does anyone know how this may be done?

The socket in the head is too small to fit the larger ball joint from the normal sized TBLeague body, the smaller ball joint from the S24-S27 series fits, but the head sits too high.

I'm thinking of removing the plastic socket from the head (it doesnt seem easily removable), by trying to cut it out, then gluing a "normal" head socket inside.

But before I do that, I was hoping someone may have other suggestions?

I guess I could buy a Kumik body for it, but they are all jointed and plastic and I prefer the seamless bodies - though I suppose for an outfit that would completely cover her it may not matter so much.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Fitting a kumik head to a TBLeague body?

Post by JustinBridou »

Hi,

I have some couple of TBleague/Kumik, but I don't remind exactly how it was done, I need to ask to the dolls. Sure it was a DIY process, but need some refresh about it.
It's good, I just have a group of beauties returning from the beach, I'll see, there should be some in the lot.
"Hey girls! are there any of you who have a KUMIK head and a TBLEAGUE body with a big ball?"
"Oh nice, we have five models here, with different bodies."
"I need volunteers for something special ... who's up? "
"Great ! introduce yourself, your name, your model of head and your body."
"I'm Astrid, KM18-37, S28A"
(note that my hair has been replaced with a very looong white wig)
"I'm Marie-Claude, KM18-31, S07C"
"I'm Virginie, KM13-12, S22A"
"I'm Alexandra, KM18-44, S07C"
"I'm Ursula, KM18-41, S28A"
"Although perfect, I see that there are duplicates for the bodies, so I will keep only Astrid, Virgine and Alexandra for this analysis."
"Sorry Marie-Claude and Ursula, but I would not need you. Thanks anyway for your proposal."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, let's go.

First : Astrid
I removed the plastic tip in the head, then dug to deepen the hole.
I used a mini drill with a conical bur. By doing it gently and gently. Do not select a too much high speeed for rotation.
I also protect the entire head with tape and paper. So in case of slippage, we avoid the disaster.
Then I cut a small piece of aquarium pipe, semi-flexible and transparent.
I then glued everything with epoxy glue.
Next : Virginie
There it is a little different because I did not have to deepen the hole.
I extracted the plastic cap with a small pair of curved forceps. In general, this cabochon is weakly glued and pulling, it takes off.
Sometimes it's a bit more complicated and you have to peel off the edges with a small flat blade screwdriver.
I found in my stock, another cabochon, but deeper. I replaced it and I did not even glue it. It is good anyway.
At Least : Alexandra
There, it's a bit like Astrid.
I dug ... a lot ...I enlarged and deepened the hole with a conical bur.
I put back a small cabochon (I do not think it is the original), then I drowned everything in epoxy glue.
Well, morality, we have no choice: if we want it to fit perfectly, you have to do it yourself.
In general, the cabochon is too shallow and the head does not fit well. She remains too high on the neck.

You have to be a little handyman!

But the worst thing is that with the KUMIK heads, most of the time the color does not match the body.
It is necessary to tint this one so as to blur the effect.
Usually, I take pale body and then I dye (with cosmetics), and rinse with soap and water.
It's not always perfect, but it's still not bad.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Fitting a kumik head to a TBLeague body?

Post by adelea »

Thanks for the reply Justin - that is pretty much what I ended up doing with my Kumik 16-84.

I had to make the hole in the head deeper so it would sit on the body OK, but you are right about matching color!

(I posted this in my mini's thread, but will repost here)

This is the head on a TBLeague tan (left) and a Jiaou wheaten (right)

The TBLeague is truly awful, and the Jiaou is just bad!

INFORMATIONS