https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Adelea's minis!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Adelea's minis!

Post by hansdampf21 »

Very nice poses! An excellent selection of outfits too :thumbs_up:

Hope the see more of your girls, and maybe also their adventures :wink: 8)

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Beautiful pictures of beautiful girls adelea........... of course my personal favorite is the soldier :snipersmile:

She is also on my list of possible purchases :lol:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

carlys_guy wrote:nice looking security guard adelea good luck finding a car but you also need a jeep for the security team.

carlys_guy
Oh a Jeep! Action Man or GI Joe or something probably has a 1/6 version of one those! Thanks :)
hollows+fentiman wrote:Great variety of girls you have now! Some lovely photos too! Some of them could have been suitable to enter this month’s Cat E mini Challenge too!

I hope you might consider entering this month! :whistle:

Cheers, Hollows.
Thanks Hollows. I've tried taking a few shadowy shots, but havent liked any of them!
hansdampf21 wrote:Very nice poses! An excellent selection of outfits too :thumbs_up:

Hope the see more of your girls, and maybe also their adventures :wink: 8)
Thanks Hans!

I've still got a few that havent had their own shoots yet, so they will definitely be coming.
Virgin_Doll wrote:Beautiful pictures of beautiful girls adelea........... of course my personal favorite is the soldier :snipersmile:

She is also on my list of possible purchases :lol:
Thanks VirginDoll!

It was yours that prompted me to go looking for a soldier girl of my own! After pricing up body, head, outfit and accessories, it was just cheaper to buy a readymade one. Though she isnt a seamless doll under the clothes - but all the joints are covered, so it all worked out!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I myself are enjoying your pictures.. I can't wait for some group shoots myself. Soon we all hope!
L✰neR✯nger

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

yes GI-JOE had a jeep back in the hayday of the big joes.this is my jeep from the 60's.
G I JOE jeep.jpg
G I JOE jeep.jpg (59.87 KiB) Viewed 922 times
they also had a jet and helicopter, i still have my jet but my brother lost his helicopter.
gi-joe jet.jpg
gi-joe jet.jpg (43.7 KiB) Viewed 922 times
carlys_guy

Jef
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jef »

Pretty little dolls!!!!!! How much did you pay?????

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi Jef and welcome to the mad house! Collecting these little figures can be an expensive business! If you search for Phicen Action Figures or Jiaou Dolls on eBay or Amazon you’ll find plenty to choose from. Be careful though, as some have plastic skeletons with click joints and they’re not worth spending money on - even if they are cheaper.

There are some figures that can set you back several hundred dollars but mainly you can buy bodies only for well under a hundred dollars, although heads have to be bought separately! The problem comes when buying clothes and accessories! Clothes can be almost as much as adult sized ones! By the time you’ve got furniture and a set together you can spend quite a lot of money if you’re not careful!

Having said that, they are quite delightful and pose really well so they can be quite addictive!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

@Jef - the bodies are £40-50 each (mine are all Jiaou or TBLeague), the heads £20-40 and the outfits vary quite a lot.

The long black zip-up boots arrived today to complete Cealana's outfit. Since it was all leather, short skirts and boots - the obvious prop was the bike! Who doesnt like an elven biker chick :)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Excellent new photoset adelea. :thumbs_up:
Her new long black boots are fantastic, she looks really hot wearing them posing with the motorbike. Definitely a biker chick now. :D

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I love that Head Sculpt...Nice choice and i see you went Elf ears, love it!!! Cealana looks fabulous in black!!
L✰neR✯nger

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Just getting caught up.
I really like this picture.
Is there a way you can take her outside and place her in some tall grass?

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

djcdoll wrote:Excellent new photoset adelea. :thumbs_up:
Her new long black boots are fantastic, she looks really hot wearing them posing with the motorbike. Definitely a biker chick now. :D
Thanks djcdoll! I was surprised how good those boots are. Caelana breaks from tradition in that she is wearing tights not stockings. She did have stockings on first time, but the boots were so long they completely covered them up!

I'm now thinking I need another pair of boots - maybe in red next time!
LoneRanger wrote:I love that Head Sculpt...Nice choice and i see you went Elf ears, love it!!! Cealana looks fabulous in black!!
Thanks LR! I love the elf ears, so if its an option they get used - she is elf #3. Maybe I need to get a full size elf-head for Ari :)
scooter_ca wrote:Just getting caught up.

Thanks,
scooter
Thanks scooter!

I don't know where any long grass is! My gardener cuts mine every 2 weeks, and the council keeps the grass outside the house short too!

Maybe the shortish grass in the garden would work anyway, in scale it's probably like being in 18" grass.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:
scooter_ca wrote:Just getting caught up.

Thanks,
scooter
Thanks scooter!

I don't know where any long grass is! My gardener cuts mine every 2 weeks, and the council keeps the grass outside the house short too!

Maybe the shortish grass in the garden would work anyway, in scale it's probably like being in 18" grass.
No doubt you'll get a couple more of the military type mini-dolls at some point.
At that point maybe you could put them in a bag and take them off somewhere in the countryside for a photoshoot. Combine it with a drive out somewhere nice.
Somewhere remote could work well? Lots of potential in some woods or down near a river or stream, or on a hill, etc.

Another idea could be sand dunes on a beach. Dress them in desert fatigues maybe and pretend they're in some desert?

That's the kind of thing that I'll try and do once I buy a couple of mini-dolls. :D

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Here is Molly, my S28 sniper girl.

The Cheongsam was a pain to get on! The S28 certainly has a fuller figure than my other minis! The thighs and shoulders seem bigger, and getting clothes on was a struggle. The outfit (FireGirl FG061) came with a pair of high heels, nice and practical military wear! But, since the S28 feet are larger than the older models, there was no way they would fit - so I ordered a pair of military style boots, which arrived today.

There is also some lacing to do up the sides, which I may get around to putting in, but that will take a while, the loops are so very small. But it will give a "corsety" look, so I am quite keen to see that.

I might have a go at painting her H&K PSG1, but the all-black look is kind of mean looking!

There is a forest near here, so I may take a trip out with the two military girls to get some in theatre pictures!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:Here is Molly, my S28 sniper girl.

The Cheongsam was a pain to get on! The S28 certainly has a fuller figure than my other minis! The thighs and shoulders seem bigger, and getting clothes on was a struggle. The outfit (FireGirl FG061) came with a pair of high heels, nice and practical military wear! But, since the S28 feet are larger than the older models, there was no way they would fit - so I ordered a pair of military style boots, which arrived today.

There is also some lacing to do up the sides, which I may get around to putting in, but that will take a while, the loops are so very small. But it will give a "corsety" look, so I am quite keen to see that.

I might have a go at painting her H&K PSG1, but the all-black look is kind of mean looking!

There is a forest near here, so I may take a trip out with the two military girls to get some in theatre pictures!
Molly looks really good adelea. :thumbs_up:
I see she likes big guns!! Ha ha. :lol:

Be great to get your 2 military girls out on patrol and see how they get on.
Should be plenty of scope for creative posing in the woods. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS