https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Adelea's minis!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Adelea's minis!

Post by adelea »

LoneRanger wrote:Very nice and yes I do love that head Sculpt!! Dressing the S29B is a trip so well done!!

:glou:
Thanks LR! After experiencing dressing the S28, I chose an outfit for the S29 that was nice and (mostly) loose! The top was nice and stretchy and went on fairly easily too!
carlys_guy wrote:30!! time to build a dormitory for them with lots of closet space and lots of dressers.

carlys_guy
They have my shelf, where they are all mostly sitting on nice comfy sofas! As for closet space and dressers, not a lot of point to be honest - I have no spare clothes that would go into them :) One lady, one outfit!
OlmanOz wrote:When do we get to see them all in one pic, as a regiment.. 8)
LOL. Well, I do still need to take a group shot of them, but I need a bit more space than I have for that!

I did make a montage of their portrait shots though.

Most of them arent really dressed appropriately for a regiment, though 6 of them are in various camoflage outfits.
scooter_ca wrote:Great outfit on Molly.
Perfect for incursions into hot territories.

Thanks,
scooter
Thanks Scooter! Need to see if anyone has camo style stockings! Not sure those black ones are regulation :)

So, my M34 arrived today finally. What a beast. Compared to the ladies, he is huge.

I also noticed that it is much easier to get the ladies to stand and balance, even in high heels, than it is this guy. He just wants to keep falling over! You think you have him balanced, and then 10 seconds later - face plant!

I need a better outfit for him too! His trousers wont fasten (though I could maybe sew him into them), and his shirt/jacket is much too tight across the shoulders.

And the M34 isnt even the most muscley! Need to adjust the head mounting a bit too, so it sits lower on the neck. Should also have maybe gone with one with longer hair, so it helps hide the join! But Jason looks right in a suit :)

And here he is having a moment with Kendall.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Wow, you've now got a lot of mini-dolls! 8O
I like the composite image of them.

The male doll looks like Jason Statham, I'm guessing that's who he'd modelled on?
He's certainly impressive, I bet all your mini-girls are getting a bit excited now that he's on the scene! Ha ha. :lol:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

djcdoll wrote:Wow, you've now got a lot of mini-dolls! 8O
I like the composite image of them.

The male doll looks like Jason Statham, I'm guessing that's who he'd modelled on?
He's certainly impressive, I bet all your mini-girls are getting a bit excited now that he's on the scene! Ha ha. :lol:
A lot of the female heads carry a celebrity name, but the resemblance is really only vague in a lot of cases. Nearly all the male heads also carry a name - but the resemblance is a LOT stronger!

The head was sold as Jason Statham, and its a pretty good copy! I like "the Stat", and in a suit, he puts me very much in mind of the Transporter series of movies.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Whilst a group shot is still needed, the collection continues to grow - but now I am suffering a new problem, as posted by LoneRanger -- my Phicens have no dresses!
p31-33.jpg
p31-33.jpg (193.51 KiB) Viewed 1003 times
Michelle is a GACToys GC006D on a TBLeague S25B
Brooke is a YMToys YMT015A on a TBLeague S23B
Sophie is a YMToys YMT014 on a TBLeague S25B

They will make a reappearance when they have something to wear :)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:Whilst a group shot is still needed, the collection continues to grow - but now I am suffering a new problem, as posted by LoneRanger -- my Phicens have no dresses!

Michelle is a GACToys GC006D on a TBLeague S25B
Brooke is a YMToys YMT015A on a TBLeague S23B
Sophie is a YMToys YMT014 on a TBLeague S25B

They will make a reappearance when they have something to wear :)
Looks like your Jason Statham guy will have even more mini-hotties to choose from. :D

I've got a mental picture, a bit like "Toy Story" where all the toys come alive when humans aren't around.
If it's like that at your place then Jason Statham will be in his element, with a beaming smile on his face.
However, I expect the poor guy will be worn out soon! Ha ha :lol:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Unfortunately Jason has no "equipment", its all in a bag in a box! So all he can do is look right now :)

His available eye-candy increased by two today, one by delivery and one by some DIY modifications.
34-35.jpg
34-35.jpg (127.42 KiB) Viewed 985 times
Beth is a CAT Toys CT019C on a TBLeague S18B. This is a head I have had on pre-order for a while, so its nice to finally have it!
Amy is a Kumik 16-84 on a TBLeague S23B. I really like this head, so am determined to fit it on a body!

I had a go at removing the head connector on my Kumik head - was able to get some out with a knife and some sharp scissors, but ended up using a milling bit on my Dremel to get the rest out. The head itself was still too shallow to sit nicely, so I went back in with the milling bit, and carved out quite a bit of the head material, to get it to sit better:.

Unfortunately, the colour isn't a great match on the TBLeague tan bodies, its a better but not perfect match on the Wheaten Jiaou:
Amy2.jpg
Amy2.jpg (138.8 KiB) Viewed 985 times
I think this is as good as I can get, by looking at this comparison of Jiaou bodies, which match the heads I have. I have some Wheaten bodies on order, so when they arrive I will swap her head over.
Jiaou Doll 7 Skin Color.JPG
Jiaou Doll 7 Skin Color.JPG (110.72 KiB) Viewed 985 times
My Jiaou collection consists of Pink (-PM) and Wheaten (-BS) bodies.

I did take a picture of my 5 mini's awaiting clothes (S25B, S25B, S18B, S23B, S23B)
31-35.jpg
31-35.jpg (290.7 KiB) Viewed 985 times

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Wow, you are almost as crazy as I am!! Great collection and growing (sounds like a song brewing here!!) :whistle: :whistle:

I am impressed...and it takes a lot to do that!! :evidence:

:haha4:
L✰neR✯nger

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

LoneRanger wrote:Wow, you are almost as crazy as I am!! Great collection and growing (sounds like a song brewing here!!) :whistle: :whistle:

I am impressed...and it takes a lot to do that!! :evidence:

:haha4:
LOL, Thanks LR! Yeah the rate of acquisition has slowed down lately, but that is only because there are no outfits for them! There are a still a bunch of heads I like that I will get eventually! (Not to mention the 4 already on pre-order!)

After getting the Kumik head to actually sit on one of the mini's I have come to the conclusion that I dont really like it. I like the face, but the neck is too large in diameter, and overhangs and just looks weird:

So when my pre-ordered YMToys YMT017B arrived today, I decided Amy would have a new look:

I had some clothes arrive today too, so Brooke gets an outfit! In my ongoing quest to collect FireGirl outfits, she is wearing the FG024 set.

The usual profile shots to see the various aspects:

And Brooke showing off a bit!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

And that is why I do not buy Kumik or Triad heads (or any head with even a hint of neck to them.

Brooke looks awesome, well done on the head / body match. I also have that outfit and it is on my Elves! You are improving on posing I will add. Still sudtle adjustments will make them more natural. Don't be afraid of posing them, they do have what, 23 points of articulation. That includes the gut area and their hips rotate nicely.
L✰neR✯nger

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

LoneRanger wrote:And that is why I do not buy Kumik or Triad heads (or any head with even a hint of neck to them.

Brooke looks awesome, well done on the head / body match. I also have that outfit and it is on my Elves! You are improving on posing I will add. Still sudtle adjustments will make them more natural. Don't be afraid of posing them, they do have what, 23 points of articulation. That includes the gut area and their hips rotate nicely.
Thanks LR.

Some of them feel stiffer than others and want to pose a bit easier. Still, practice makes better!

The Kumik head was the first I had bought that had this problem, so until it arrived I didnt know it could be a problem! All the other heads I have (SuperDuck, FlirtyGirl, KimiToys, YMToys, GACToys, Wondery, DSToys, JXToys) were fine.

I found some more VeryCool figures that I liked the look of, the first of which arrived today. I gather they are based on some Chineese game or TV show, "Cross Fire"?

Here we have Mandala The Protector (VeryCool VC-CF-02).

As is usual, it comes in a nice shrinkwrapped box:

Inside the top layer holds the figure itself:

With the second layer having all the accessories:

The figure before being dressed:

And after getting all her gear on:

If you dont play too much with her, the gear stays on - but if you start moving her, then it all starts sliding around all over the place, no matter how tight you try and make it!

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice new member to the group hope they don't start a revolution.

carlys_guy

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

I personally think that the face of Mandala The Protector is very similar to the face of Taylor Swift
I myself have temporarily stopped buying new clothes, but I still have a few pictures to take.
That is why I am very pleased that you have the same taste as me adelea :D
That way I can still enjoy dolls and clothes that also interest me
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

carlys_guy wrote:nice new member to the group hope they don't start a revolution.

carlys_guy
Thanks CG! Revolution-free thus far, I think the other girls may be keeping her in check!
Virgin_Doll wrote:I personally think that the face of Mandala The Protector is very similar to the face of Taylor Swift
I myself have temporarily stopped buying new clothes, but I still have a few pictures to take.
That is why I am very pleased that you have the same taste as me adelea :D
That way I can still enjoy dolls and clothes that also interest me
I hadnt noticed the resemblance until you mentioned it, but she does look a bit like Ms. Swift doesnt she!

Ive slowed down a lot too, but that is I think because there isnt a whole lot more I want to buy right now!

Anyway, that said, I did have a new arrival today, another figure from VeryCool's Crossfire range.

Here we have Double Agent Zero (VeryCool VC-CF-04), using her initials we are going to call her Daisy.

She comes in the now familiar sized and shaped box:

With its multiple layers:

Before getting all her accessoris on:

And fully kitted out. As you could see from the box pictures, she doesnt really come with a huge amount of things to try and fit.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

It seems I have been deluged in new heads recently! Some of my long awaited pre-ordered heads have arrived this week, along with another one I liked.

First the pre-orders:

Jayne (YMToys YMT020A on Jiaou JOQ-10C-BS)

Caroline (SuperDuck SDDX02A on TBLeague S22A)

Marie (SuperDuck SDDX02B on TBLeague S22A)

Cassandra (SuperDuck SDDX02C on TBLeague S22A)

This is a temporary body for Cassandra, as I only had two pale bodies to hand (though I do have an S32A and S33B on order).

And:

Natasha (SuperDuck SDH002C on Jiaou JOQ-10C-BS)

Unfortunately one of the high-heel feet for Natasha was misformed, and is missing the insert that clicks onto the ball joint, and high-heel feet are not something I have spares of!

They are all awaiting clothes too - this is getting to be a problem :)

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

go to a discount store and buy some handkerchiefs cut a hole in the middle drape it over the body and tie a cord around the waist, simple easy low cost temporary clothes.

carlys_guy

INFORMATIONS