https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Clothes question male vs female 1/6's

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Clothes question male vs female 1/6's

Post by adelea »

Do they have similar sized feet?

I am looking for some boots, but the ones I can find are all for Male 12" figures - will they fit the female? I guess since they are boots, as long as the foot fits in, it should be OK?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Clothes question male vs female 1/6's

Post by Mr Franz »

I don't have a Phican, but do have a 1/6 female ball joint doll with similar size feet and boots for Barbie's "Ken" fit pretty well as do some of his outfits.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Thanks Mr Franz - I'll give that a go!

DollTrash
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DollTrash »

I have a Obitsu doll body that ended up with a broke foot, for a fix I removed both feet and used foam ear plugs to hold on to her new boots (from a different doll series). The foam ear plugs were first inserted and glued into her ankle holes and allowed to cure, then the foam can be squished together and boots installed. The foam expands filling and holding on to the boots. Hayden is quite happy with her new foam feet and boots but she's giving me a very dirty look for posting this...

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

@DollTrash - I like that idea for boots! Seems a bit permanent though :)

On a related note, I have two Phicen's. One is a S09 and has soft molded on feet. The other is a S22A, and has hard removable feet.

I currently have 2 pairs of heels - ideally one pair for each doll. However, whilst both pairs fit on the S09, neither will fit the S22.

The S22 has 2 sets of feet - one are flat, and the other in a position as though they are wearing heels:
feet1.jpg
feet1.jpg (72.76 KiB) Viewed 970 times
The feet are just too big and hard - the flat dont fit at all, the curved look as though they should, but I cant quite get them on:
feet2.jpg
feet2.jpg (82.09 KiB) Viewed 970 times
Do I just need to put more effort in, or apply some lubricant (baby oil?) ?

Are softer feet available? I've looked on ebay, and whilst replacement hands can be come by, I dont see any feet options.

clamman5
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by clamman5 »

Hello, I am an avid collector of 1/6 figures, from experience I would suggest warming up the heels as safely as possible (Hot water or blow dryer on low) and forcing the curved feet into the shoe with a tiny bit on lubricant on the heel of the foot. Silicone or water based lubricant would be ideal but a small bit of baby oil wouldn't do much harm.

As far as softer feet, the only option is to get a phicen or Jiaoudoll with non-removable feet. The feet will be seamless and soft same as the body.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Yeah, I found that holding them in my closed hands for a few minutes was enough and I was able to get them on her feet!

Thanks for the info about the feet! The non removable look is nicer, so I may look into getting another of those! But to be honest, when wearing stockings its less noticeable.

INFORMATIONS