https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

1/6th Jaiou Doll European Shape New Seamless Female Head?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Budokhan69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

1/6th Jaiou Doll European Shape New Seamless Female Head?

Post by Budokhan69 »

Hey everyone!

I have a Superduck H005-B head:
https://imgur.com/QA7ItjS
& I was wondering if anyone may know of a body color that would match it pretty well using the new 1/6th JAIOU European Shape seamless female body?

There are apparently many shades to choose from & without any experience using Jiaou dolls, I'm coming up at a loss to find the best one. Here is a simple chart listing the colors of the new body:
https://imgur.com/mv5BoEi
The Model Number of 1/6 European Shape Female Body as below :
JOQ-10E-WS01 New White Skin
JOQ-10E-BS01 New Wheaten Skin
JOQ-10E-WS White Skin
JOQ-10E-BS Wheaten Skin
JOQ-10E-YS Natural Skin
JOQ-10E-BM Brown Skin
JOQ-10E-PM Pink Skin

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone! :D

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: 1/6th Jaiou Doll European Shape New Seamless Female Head

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I would say the wheaten skin is probably your best match! Whatever you do, don’t go for the black skin one as it’s an insipid beige colour! I managed to colour my black skin one though to match a black Barbie head I had but it was two days hard work!

It’s always a gamble with matching heads but most manufacturers seem to produce a sort of wheat coloured head and yours looks that sort of colour. They probably won’t be a perfect match as many of the heads are produced for the mass market of sixth scale bodies like Kumik ball joint figures.

Good luck, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Budokhan69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Budokhan69 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:I would say the wheaten skin is probably your best match! Whatever you do, don’t go for the black skin one as it’s an insipid beige colour! I managed to colour my black skin one though to match a black Barbie head I had but it was two days hard work!

It’s always a gamble with matching heads but most manufacturers seem to produce a sort of wheat coloured head and yours looks that sort of colour. They probably won’t be a perfect match as many of the heads are produced for the mass market of sixth scale bodies like Kumik ball joint figures.

Good luck, Hollows.

Thanks so much Hollows! I'm gonna pull the trigger on the Wheaten skin n keep my fingers crossed!
Also, just one other little question you can answer since it seems you have one of these, are they fully anatomically correct or just the breasts that have nipples and no genital definition?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

The genital definition is pretty good on mine but each model may be different. Phicen figures vary from model to model so it’s possible Jiaou dolls do too!
08DB8DC9-2637-4170-8B5D-6DCFCDDC2365.jpeg
08DB8DC9-2637-4170-8B5D-6DCFCDDC2365.jpeg (2.64 MiB) Viewed 1837 times
This is mine but this photo shows stain marks as this was taken a few days after I’d spent ages dying her to make her a black doll!

Cheers, Hollows.

Edit:- There are some sixth scale dolls that are quite spectacular if you’ve got the money! kdw63120 hasn’t been on for I while I believe but back in 2017 he posted some photos of a Unique Doll 4.0 he’d been working on. These are several hundred dollars! Have a look at this old thread! https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=80624

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

clamman5
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by clamman5 »

hollows+fentiman wrote: This is mine but this photo shows stain marks as this was taken a few days after I’d spent ages dying her to make her a black doll!
Hey, just curious, what method did you use to dye her black? I've used ground up pastel pigment in the past, but it can get too messy.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Well, I bought what was called a ‘black skin’ Jiaou Doll! Don’t even go there as it is an insipid grey beige colour! I had nothing to lose as I don’t think I’d have ever got a head to match! I used a mixture of fabric dyes and wood stains. I then used a lot of white spirit and brush cleaner to wash her down plus washing up liquid! It was hit and miss and the reddish dye I used to warm the blackish brown colour I had to match the head took more than the other dyes! I thought I’d ruined her at first as she seemed really red but two days later she seemed to eventually get to the colour I wanted! However, she stank for a couple of weeks and I was surprised all that rough chemical treatment didn’t actually seem to affect the ‘skin’ texture at all! The feet and hands didn’t stain at all though so I’ve temporarily used felt pen to darken them until I can find a better way!

I wouldn’t recommend my methodology to colour one of these dolls though as I think I was lucky to get the colour I wanted and didn’t damage the doll! Jiaou Dolls are cheaper than Phicens so I don’t think I’d dare to do it on one of them! It’s just that the ‘black skin’ Jiaou was going to be useless for me unless I could change its colour!

In short, I think it was more by luck than judgement I got the colour I wanted but I think she’s the first black 12th scale Doll here on TDF at least! I do have a 2014 Halle Berry (called Haley) and she is a light brown colour different to a tan and probably close to Halle’s colour but no where near as dark as my Coco has become!

Cheers, Hollows.

Edit:- Phicen have recently said they don’t plan to do a black female which is a shame as their black males are a pretty good colour (I have one called Finley) so they could do one fairly easily! The problem with Barbie colours and the head I wanted to use though is that it was a totally different colour to the black male I have!! By the way, I have done a lot of searching and can not find a black female head. There’s a few that might look ok but none I would say was a black or mixed race black head, whereas there are quite a lot of Barbies that match that description.

This is her front view taken at the same time just after staining. Sorry, photo isn’t very good as I’ve posted it from my iPad!
7F060985-7EBD-4136-9B0F-14CDACF9F4F3.jpeg
7F060985-7EBD-4136-9B0F-14CDACF9F4F3.jpeg (51.18 KiB) Viewed 1769 times

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

clamman5
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by clamman5 »

Wow she looks really good nonetheless. I have a few barbie head sculpts that are a much lighter brown. The method I've been using is to soak the seamless body in water then let them air dry. I then powder them with pastel dust I grind using sandpaper. Sort of like applying makeup, the color rubs into the skin but it will stain clothes and rub off a bit. I might try sealing the pigment with a light spray can varnish.

I made a Cleopatra figure using Barbie's Princess of the Nile head this way. I like using Jiaou dolls as well, much cheaper.

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cute

Beren
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Beren »

Hello, I am really interested as well in this body, but I am really confused by all these colors.
I have two heads, Olivia and Monica. Monica could easily match with the old Phicen S09 suntan body but Olivia... no. Do you have any suggestion? Thanks!
Attachments
Monica
Monica
53057D46-7F7F-4BAF-9B53-DBE51B838FE0.jpeg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 1486 times
Olivia
Olivia
C3068D60-4254-4742-8A1E-96F5F77A0A0F.jpeg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 1486 times
Then the spell of silence fell from Beren, and he called to her, crying Tinuviel; and the woods echoed the name.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

It’s difficult to tell from those photos unfortunately as, to me, it looks like it would work the other way round! Olivia looks darker to me! My 2014 S09 (Claudette) is quite dark and so is the 2014 S02 (Fia), although that came with a head already.

It’s always difficult to look at photos of skin colour (even with full sized dolls) and get an idea of what it is going to be like when viewed in ‘real life’! My latest Jiaou Doll is suntan though and is a slightly pinkier colour than the S09 if that helps!

My latest Jiaou (Yana) is model JOQ-07F-BS

Cheers, Hollows.

Edit:- I’ve just taken a photo of Yana on the left next to Claudette, the S09. They apologise that they’re covered in fluff at the moment as they’ve been trying on clothes and were getting ready for a shower!
465F1AE6-BD63-493B-B570-E34A742009A6.jpeg
465F1AE6-BD63-493B-B570-E34A742009A6.jpeg (863.26 KiB) Viewed 1457 times

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

INFORMATIONS