https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Need to pick someone's 1/6th brain...no wait...

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Need to pick someone's 1/6th brain...no wait...

Post by Maviarab »

Hey folks!

Ok...always been into miniatures/action figures/sculptures etc (already have a few non-poseable ones such as the 18" Evil dead Ash, and decided want to look more into 1/6th dolls...Phicen...other makes perhaps...but:

Doing some digging around...omg does it get confusing quick. So who better to ask than the good folks here.

Detachable hands a good thing? (for poses...holding stuff with extra hands)
Detachable feet required or no? Can you still get say long boots on with the seamless feet?
In people's opinion (and I know this is preference), which breast size is preferable or do most clothes fit both reasonably well?
Biggy biggy...skin tone? Believe the older dolls are slightly different to the new ones. Wheat replaced tan? Which is the best to plump for to match up with the numerous aftermarket heads or other companies heads?

Anything else i should probably know?

Will say thanks in advance for any and all help or advice given. Cheers guys.

Mavi

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Need to pick someone's 1/6th brain...no wait...

Post by Sate »

Evening,

Not too sure on how much I'd like in a 1/6, my only experience there was in two 60-75cm dolls one sexual usable and one for modeling.

JM Doll 75cm: viewtopic.php?f=196&t=64963

Lovely Doll 62cm: viewtopic.php?f=227&t=91842

For dolls these size detachable hands aren't especially needed, I didn't find it a problem to get nice photos with one having finger wires and one having a static closed palm. Same thing for detachable feet, although both of my small dolls were naturally naked. Obviously I prefer larger breasts even in the small doll, though it makes it hard to find ready made clothing that size, both of them used either handmade clothing or simple things like tube dresses.

I like the pale skinned gals, so both retain that even though at this height custom colors are plentiful. As for anything else I'd prefer sexual use since they are built like cartoon models, and sometimes they really look good in something.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Been collecting for about 2 years the Phicen / TBLeague figures. I was most fortunate to be connected directly to them after I purchased my first 3 off of eBay.

I break it down into to forms or reasons to collect.

Playable: Bodies and Heads...I get my bodies directly. I prefer the most current version or generation with the hard feet. This allows you a huge advantage in the figure standing with out a stand. See the cart. If you want to dress in what I call civillian outfits, dresses, etc. then the slim body is best...If you want a warrior babe with a lot of outfit (chains and thongs and armor parts) then the med bus athletic is best. The big boob ones also have a slightly larger ass. Hard to dress but worth it in the right outfit.

SETS: These are collectable, I don't suggest getting these unless you really like the set or want to fuck it up by stripping and reusing the parts. Sometimes this might be good. Be aware that most figures in the sets are lacking nipples and sometimes pussies. You will notice very few pictures in my threads of my set figures yet I have over 30 and counting! Got 5 still in the box.

I love making my own figures.

If you decide to really climb down the rabbit hole. I will see what I can do to hook you up with links and contacts.

This is not for the faint hearted and can lead into some serious jinggle as in Ca-Ching $$$!!
Attachments
002.jpg
002.jpg (187.39 KiB) Viewed 1134 times
L✰neR✯nger

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Right...kind of answer I was after...thanks LR.

Ok...both reasons. Though not that many 'sets' I would actually want...and yeah they would be more for display purposes.

Hard feet? How do you know which is which then? And detachable feet recommended? Or are those the hard feet?

So slim for normal type clothes. KK....

As for the old ka-ching...heh...what hobby these days doesn't dent your wallet? I know the cost of them and cost of clothes...so fully prepared (like with their bigger sisters heh) the expense that can be expended on them. And links would be awesome.

Thanks LR.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

And just for the record...I am NOT the KING of minis...I am but a newbie when it comes to the true King. He tends to stay behind the scenes moving his court jesters around (I being one of them)..

So if you want to know who is my King and Sensei of the world of minis is...

DRUM ROLL PLEASE....

brigittes hubbie
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Here is your basic working girl....

2017-S18A - Pale / Slim TBLeague cost: 57 USD - Includes shipping DHL from HK in 3 B Days
Maker: I don't know yet, head eBay 40 USD - USA Dealer
Necklace - eBay 10 USD - China Dealer
Outfit - Direct purchase 10 USD - USA Web Site : https://the-fresh-dolls.myshopify.com/
119 USD

This is you very basic 1/6 th scale Seamless Figure. I might have done better on the head but I hate waiting up to 6 weeks or more. When I find a dealer with a decent variety of necklaces - I always buy extras plus a lot of them will give you a discount if you get 3 items.

DSCN4186.JPG
DSCN4186.JPG (1.98 MiB) Viewed 967 times
DSCN4191.JPG
DSCN4191.JPG (2.07 MiB) Viewed 967 times
L✰neR✯nger

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Thanks for the update LR :)

As said..will be a few months now as I crumpled on Lucifer's Wings of Dawn figure haha. Will post about her when she arrives. believe is estimated releases 29th of this month :)

Mavi

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Yes, me too, as Finally my other Mini Lily is on her way and I will also no doubt enjoy LR's, and Chris's expertise with this brand.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

That's awesome news Anung!

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

I only have the one doll, Giorgi so can't offer advice on comparisons.
What I can tell you is that these dolls are a joy to photograph.
I can dress, pose, and photograph her all without breaking a sweat.
You cant say that about any full size doll.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

INFORMATIONS