https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

New to the hobby, I have some questions.

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

DooBuckaroo
Apprentice
Apprentice

New to the hobby, I have some questions.

Post by DooBuckaroo »

Hello,

I came across these dolls and became enamoured, I've been looking at them online for the last few hours. They're pretty neat, beautiful, fragile, sexy things! I've owned a bigger doll before but it turned out to be a bigger hassle than i was prepared for, I've been thinking something this size would be much more manageable. So I have some questions.

First off, what sizes do they come in? I've primarily seen two different sizes mentioned, 1/3 and 1/6 but I'm not sure how big this is.

My second question is just how fragile are they?

I was also wondering if you can fuck them?i mean with minor modification? Like with an onahole sort of thing? If that is a thing, do they make it for both sizes? If that thing is a thing, are they hard to clean and maintain? Where could I find detailed instructions on how to actually physically make changes to the doll if that's even necessary... You know, to fuck it.

I came across this bjd doll on amazon, it's all priced and cute. It's no phicen (just learned about that one), they're gorgeous.

https://www.amazon.com/Zgmd-Doll-Jointe ... s=Bjd+doll

What do you l guys think?

Also I hope you can answer some of my questions.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: New to the hobby, I have some questions.

Post by Mondoon »

Hi DooBuckaroo and welcome to TDF

The dolls that you have been looking at are called BJDs or ball jointed dolls. They are usually between about 45cm to 70cm tall and made from a hard resin. They do not have a sexual capability. I personally have two of them and a full sized silicone lady (Hanna)
To give you some indication of size here's a picture of Hanna who is 154cm (5'0ft) tall and Paige 60cm tall.

They are referred to as 1/3 because they are roughly 1/3 the size of a human and so 1/4 are also the equivalent proportion.
They are quite tough but you do need to take care with the resin BJDs. The face makeup is painted in layers and a clear lacquer is applied between coats. This is prone to chipping unless care is taken. The full sized dolls, especially silicone are not particularly fragile but care needs to be taken when moving joints for positioning.

BJDs are beautiful and our latest addition has just won a photo contest here.

If you are interested in having a BJD then take a look at Iplehouse, DollsTown, Volks and Fairyland websites. They are not cheap but the quality is first class.
The Amazon one you link to is made by a manufacturer I have not heard of but as it is relatively cheap it may be OK for testing the water and see if they are for you. However, if you do invest in one of the known names they do hold their value extremely well and can be sold for almost the purchase price.

Enjoy the search
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

Hello, welcome to mini dolls.
Scales are like scales for a map showing ratio of exact size, and are based on the full adult height of 6 feet for male dolls. My 1/6 scale doll Tom is about 12.5 inches. I don't know what adult height is based for female dolls. 1/3 scale means 1/3 of adult height and will be 6/3=2 feet for male doll. I imagine that even with 1/3 scale doll, even if you make biggest hole possible, it will still be too small for your willy.

By using your imagination, you can use your hand instead whilst you savour your doll all over with your lips. This will be easier if you develop emotional connection with your doll first, like making her and treating her as your lover.

My Tom comes with detachable, well endowed tools ( 3 in total) so I can run my lips on them as well. With creative imagination it takes me to peak pleasure.

Plus side of miniature dolls are that they are very portable and can be with you all the time, at home or when going out and can become very good close companions if you can develop emotional connection with them as well.

Tom and myself have become inseparable as lovers and we sleep together every night.
Attachments
Tom's rear view.jpg
Tom's rear view.jpg (934.66 KiB) Viewed 777 times
Tarzan Tom with his tool detached.jpg
Tarzan Tom with his tool detached.jpg (665.48 KiB) Viewed 777 times
Tom in leather outfit.jpg
Tom in leather outfit.jpg (923.49 KiB) Viewed 777 times
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love
Steve, Tom, Stevie, Tommy, Tommie, Billy, Ken, Little Bro, Chris, Chris' Double (CD), Tom's Double (TD), Buff Ken, Little Bob
Out & Proud - Idollator, Mini Lover, Gay.

Gay Guy & Guy Doll at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=125725
Chronicles of Tom at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=109383

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

Mondoon wrote:If you are interested in having a BJD then take a look at Iplehouse, DollsTown, Volks and Fairyland websites. They are not cheap but the quality is first class.
Wow! Previously I had no interest in BJD, but out of curiosity I took a look at the websites you recommended. I found the Iplehouse dolls really captivating. I may have to reconsider my interest.
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

If you are looking for anatomical correct dolls smaller than 1m, Sanhui has some and they are as beautiful as the big ones (I had a 88cm), the downside is the gooseneck skeleton (don't really know if they still use it).
The other manufacturer would be Aiko Doll with sizes 63cm and 82cm.
http://www.aikodoll.com/
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

INFORMATIONS