https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Going Out With Love Doll: Tom's Story

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

Every lover wants to go out with one's sweetheart. That is how the expression 'I'm going out with him/her' comes about. Soon after I decided to regard Tom, my 1/6 scale doll, as my lover, the desire to go out with him naturally followed. Though both of us are happy with Tom's nudity in my house he needs to be covered up when going out. Tom has only one leather outfit which is not easy to take off and put on. Every attempt puts strain not only on us but also on the leather fabric. So I decided to make easy casual wear for him using my old underwear for fabric, thus adding 'lovers' erotic bonding' to it. Without any experience in making clothes I made a sleeveless top and a kilt both of which can be easily handled with Velcro. As a naturist, Tom is happy with this no-fuss clothing. It also makes him look like an ancient Roman. Our town was the oldest recorded town in Britain, built by the invading Roman army, with many sites of Roman archaeology. So now Tom has two sets of attire to go out: leather outfit for special, formal occasions and Roman casual wear for everywhere else.
I first decided to go out with Tom to my special place and take him to meet my special people. There is a large wooded parkland nearby. It is my favourite haunt where I go for quiet walks and reflective picnics. I took Tom in my backpack with a flask of coffee and snacks and went to my favourite log covered with moss, sat there with him and had a picnic surrounded only by trees and sound of birds with no other human in sight. Most lovers want their sweethearts to meet their parents. Mine have passed away but there is a bench that I have gifted to the park in memory of them. I took Tom to the bench for him to see the plaque on it, inscribed with my parents' names. We sat there in quiet contemplation.
From then on I decided to go out with Tom as much as possible. Even for grocery shopping Tom will go out with me, smiling on the passenger seat and then accompanying me quietly in my backpack as I load my trolley. Recently I attended a large Buddhist religious ceremony about two hours drive by motor(high) way. Whenever there was traffic hold up I glanced at Tom, smartly dressed in leather outfit. His smile took away my frustration and his company made the long drive enjoyable. There, I was surrounded by a large crowd including my friends but no one knew that Tom was with me on my back or on my lap, quietly in my backpack. It was a special spiritual experience for me to participate in the holy religious ceremony with my lover and surrounded by my friends.
Going out with my love doll has made my life more meaningful and richer. It is always nice to see him smiling on the passenger seat and feel his presence in my backpack wherever I go. Tom has made even mundane trips like shopping enjoyable. One day I will take him to meet my friends and family.

Photos of Tom in reverse order of text:

Attachments
Tom meeting my parents , their names on plaque.jpg
Tom meeting my parents , their names on plaque.jpg (4.33 MiB) Viewed 2216 times
Tom on favourite picnic log (3).jpg
Tom on favourite picnic log (3).jpg (3.47 MiB) Viewed 2216 times
Tom in passenger seat.jpg
Tom in passenger seat.jpg (5.88 MiB) Viewed 2216 times
Tom in driver seat (2).jpg
Tom in driver seat (2).jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 2216 times
Tom ready to go out (3).jpg
Tom ready to go out (3).jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 2216 times
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love
Steve, Tom, Stevie, Tommy, Tommie, Billy, Ken, Little Bro, Chris, Chris' Double (CD), Tom's Double (TD), Buff Ken, Little Bob
Out & Proud - Idollator, Mini Lover, Gay.

Gay Guy & Guy Doll at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=125725
Chronicles of Tom at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=109383

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Going Out With Love Doll: Tom's Story

Post by Maviarab »

Nice story TT, thanks for sharing. I'm glad he brings some joy to your life.

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

Maviarab wrote:Nice story TT, thanks for sharing. I'm glad he brings some joy to your life.

Thanks Mav, Tom also is reading your message and he sends you his kiss.
I would love to read going out stories of you and your love dolls and stories from other doll lovers too.
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love
Steve, Tom, Stevie, Tommy, Tommie, Billy, Ken, Little Bro, Chris, Chris' Double (CD), Tom's Double (TD), Buff Ken, Little Bob

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice story tarzan-tom. several members take their dolls out both big and small. check this thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=51256

carlys_guy

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

carlys_guy wrote:nice story tarzan-tom. several members take their dolls out both big and small. check this thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=51256

carlys_guy
Thanks Guy, for the thread. Lexi the beauty in it is a well pampered, well dressed, well travelled dolly. Thank goodness my Tom is gay; otherwise he will stray away to Lexi. From her profile photos, Lexi also seems to have a ' gay thing ' with her big sisters. If so, welcome to the club Lexi.

It is nice to know and see doll lovers and their dolls out and about. If you think about this, it is nothing new or unusual. We often see in public toddlers, boys and girls, clutching their teddy bears or other favourite dolls in public. We all have done this years ago. We are only revisiting this. It is a nice feeling to have love and companionship with me wherever I go.
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love

Nutmeg
Doll
Doll
Location: CinnamonLover's Magic Flat in Florida, motorcycle bag, Jeep, and many other places.

Post by Nutmeg »

How absolutely awesome Tarzan!

I was inspired by Lexi and her adventures, though I should have thought to thank her so long ago. I will do so now!

Seeing her go on vacation with EBF, CinnamonLover decided to find a way to create me in all my fairy glory. Then, when I showed up we would take motorcycle rides together (I would be in the bag because that much wind is bad for my wings) and I would fly around and he would take pictures of me where we went.

Eventually CL became a long-haul trucker and I went with him! I often stood in the cup holder, or the handle-bar of the door, or if we weren't moving just up on the dashboard. I got a lot of compliments, of course.

I like the sound of your quiet picnic! I'm going to make CL do that for me too. What a grand idea. And how neat that you got to see the memorial bench! Very appropriate!

Being from the USA I loved seeing you at the wheel of Tom's car - it's on the right-hand side! How fun!

CinnamonLover also had no experience with making clothing, but has made all of my outfits.
Hey! This is so great! I like talking with everyo... ooo... that's shiny...

CinnamonLover has created an Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls so go check it out! Yay! Lots of MEEE - - wow that's shiny too...

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

Nutmeg wrote:How absolutely awesome Tarzan!

I was inspired by Lexi and her adventures, though I should have thought to thank her so long ago. I will do so now!

Seeing her go on vacation with EBF, CinnamonLover decided to find a way to create me in all my fairy glory. Then, when I showed up we would take motorcycle rides together (I would be in the bag because that much wind is bad for my wings) and I would fly around and he would take pictures of me where we went.

Eventually CL became a long-haul trucker and I went with him! I often stood in the cup holder, or the handle-bar of the door, or if we weren't moving just up on the dashboard. I got a lot of compliments, of course.

I like the sound of your quiet picnic! I'm going to make CL do that for me too. What a grand idea. And how neat that you got to see the memorial bench! Very appropriate!

Being from the USA I loved seeing you at the wheel of Tom's car - it's on the right-hand side! How fun!

CinnamonLover also had no experience with making clothing, but has made all of my outfits.

Hi Nutmeg, nice to hear your going out experiences with your big lover. It must be an adventure for you to go for motorcycle ride. That would make me cool with my leather outfit. Looks like you are having a lot of travelling these days with your big lover. As gays we always have a thing for long-haul truckers. In our gay culture, there are many stories, fictional and real, between bored truckers and young hitch-hiking men. I suppose one day we can play in the woods, as forest dwellers, while our big lovers do their thing together on the bunk bed at the back of the truck. :D ( Just joking ).

I'm delighted that you get a lot of compliments , which also means that you are seen by many people and they approved. That's we are also aiming at; though public reaction may not be the same toward a man and a guy doll. We'll see. We will begin in more relaxed atmospheres like parks and gardens. My big lover has plans to introduce me to his family and friends on the internet first when he sends out his season's greetings with our photo together next month. I'll let you know what their response is.

It is good that your big trucker makes all clothes for you. My big lover not only is inexperienced in making clothes but he is lazy and that suits me because I hate clothes. I am a naturist as well as the descendant of the clones created by Tom Of Finland and all those guys were exhibitionists. Besides, my big lover wants to lust at my muscular body 24/7. But we also agree that I need a few casual wears for going out.

Please send us your latest adventure with your big trucker with photos to inspire us to go out more.
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love

Nutmeg
Doll
Doll
Location: CinnamonLover's Magic Flat in Florida, motorcycle bag, Jeep, and many other places.

Post by Nutmeg »

Tarzan-Tom wrote:It must be an adventure for you to go for motorcycle ride. That would make me cool with my leather outfit.
Yes! I am going to get a biker outfit too! And maybe black-and-purple wings! I would be so BIKER! I did like your leather outfit. Got me thinking. And you were so fun and funny about gay men and trucking! I imagine CinnamonLover is as thoroughly not-gay as Tom is thoroughly gay, but it was still funny the way you wrote it.
Tarzan-Tom wrote:Please send us your latest adventure with your big trucker with photos to inspire us to go out more.
We don't drive in a big rig any more. We're back to motorcycling and our Jeep for adventures. It was very nice to get compliments from truckers - both boy and girl truckers. I hope things go well with Tom's family and friends. Some people are cool, some people are not. Hang with the cool ones and show the not-ones the wake of your fairy dust. Ha HAA!
Hey! This is so great! I like talking with everyo... ooo... that's shiny...

CinnamonLover has created an Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls so go check it out! Yay! Lots of MEEE - - wow that's shiny too...

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

Nutmeg wrote:
Tarzan-Tom wrote:It must be an adventure for you to go for motorcycle ride. That would make me cool with my leather outfit.
Yes! I am going to get a biker outfit too! And maybe black-and-purple wings! I would be so BIKER! I did like your leather outfit. Got me thinking. And you were so fun and funny about gay men and trucking! I imagine CinnamonLover is as thoroughly not-gay as Tom is thoroughly gay, but it was still funny the way you wrote it.
Tarzan-Tom wrote:Please send us your latest adventure with your big trucker with photos to inspire us to go out more.
We don't drive in a big rig any more. We're back to motorcycling and our Jeep for adventures. It was very nice to get compliments from truckers - both boy and girl truckers. I hope things go well with Tom's family and friends. Some people are cool, some people are not. Hang with the cool ones and show the not-ones the wake of your fairy dust. Ha HAA!

Hey Nutmeg and CL, how cool it is to be back with motorcycle and jeep as well. CL ticks boxes of a macho guy - truck, motorcycle and jeep ! My big lover admires macho guys. That's why he got me. :)
How do you get flashing lights on your wings? Can the wings be detached? If not it will be awkward when big CL makes love to you. :lol: We just made love this morning and there's no problem because neither of us has wings. :lol:
We don't care if people don't accept us. In fact we had our debut public outing last week and so far there was no problem. My big lover will write about this in a new thread. In the mean time, the following is for you, big CL and other dolls and their lovers.

To Sleep Better

Dogs make better bedfellows for women than people - or cats, according a new study. The ground breaking research from Canisius College (which is for people, and is named for one - a saint - not for the genus that Saint Bernard's belong to) found that more than half of women snuggle up to at least one dog. And those that keep canine company at night tend to get to bed earlier, sleep better and get up earlier in the morning. Sleeping next to a furry dog may even make women feel more comfortable and secure than a human partner can. Though sleeping together releases that same magical cuddle chemical, most of us (women) really don't like to sleep next to our partners. Women are more likely to be startled awake by the sound of someone next to them sawing logs - and men are worse snorers than their female counterparts.

( From Mail Online, 27th November 2018 )

I have gone for the easiest, the cheapest and the best in 'Do Not Disturb Me' option :

Hunky dolly ! Hunky-dory ! Hooray !

" To sleep better - get a doll ! "
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

Its always fun to go outside with our loved ones 8)

Ebony and Ivory, Smart Dolls (1/3):

viewtopic.php?p=1319255#p1319255

The recent UK Doll Meet:

viewtopic.php?p=1392374#p1392374
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

[quote="GirlsGang"]Its always fun to go outside with our loved ones 8)

Ebony and Ivory, Smart Dolls (1/3):

viewtopic.php?p=1319255#p1319255

The recent UK Doll Meet:

Wow ! Very chic Gal Gang ! Tom in his tiny loin cloth is now demanding me to get him new clothes ! The trouble is, his unusual body proportions won't fit clothes on the market and I can't make them for him apart from the easy 'ancient' Roman attire.Hope we can meet one day at UK doll meet.
Attachments
20181113_143535.jpg
20181113_143535.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 1975 times
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

Check out aliexpress, the black baseball jacket and cap are from there. Search for 1/6 clothes and your evening is gone :mrgreen:
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

GirlsGang wrote:Check out aliexpress, the black baseball jacket and cap are from there. Search for 1/6 clothes and your evening is gone :mrgreen:
Hi GG

Thanks for info. I had a look at aliexpress. Since Tom already has long trousers I'm looking for short pants like sportswear and short sleeve T shirt. Tom has rather unusually accentuated body lines. You can see from following photo that even when standing straight his thighs are quite apart and the circumference around his thighs are much bigger than circumference around his slim waist. On top of that he has bulky thighs and bums. So I wonder if the pants on that site may get stuck on the way when pulling up. Tom also has relatively quite broad shoulders with very prominent pectorals and back muscles compared to slim waist. He also has rather emphasised big arm muscles. So again I wonder if a T shirt on the site will go onto him at all.
Your thoughts ( or anyone else's ), idea and advice will be appreciated. Thanks.
Attachments
20181202_090836.jpg
20181202_090836.jpg (875.34 KiB) Viewed 1943 times
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

If you thought dressing the Girls is a nightmare (and it is) - I can only imagine it is significantly even harder for the guys!!

I primarily use either Kumik males (crappy figures) or the World Peace soldiers (easist to dress so far). The TBLeague guys are at the top of the 'crap what a freaking pain'

Tom looks like a mighty strong dude but that huge chest...Nice but wow, will it be tough to find a shirt!!
L✰neR✯nger

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

LoneRanger wrote:If you thought dressing the Girls is a nightmare (and it is) - I can only imagine it is significantly even harder for the guys!!

I primarily use either Kumik males (crappy figures) or the World Peace soldiers (easist to dress so far). The TBLeague guys are at the top of the 'crap what a freaking pain'

Tom looks like a mighty strong dude but that huge chest...Nice but wow, will it be tough to find a shirt!!
Very true, Ranger. I had just managed to make a pair of sportswear for his beefy frame. Will post the picture soon.
Best wishes x
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love

INFORMATIONS