https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

HELLLLPPPPP

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Vikki

HELLLLPPPPP

Post by Vikki »

So I have found this section of TDF!?.....
I have been reading a lot of your posts of Phicen dolls & looking at the pics,Very Beautiful I might add!!!
So then I started to google "research" for "possibly" looking to purchase 1,OMG info Overload ....

Anywho I have for a good many years been looking for a doll to have as an Elf/Fairy & hopefully more "realistic" Female 1 as well.

Monster High dolls I got Many of , a good number of them actually the 11 inch dolls.Then they put out the 40cm ones,so I got 3 of those too ....

Well I don't want to screw them up in any way,repainting,rerooting,etc. & I luv my 40's to much especially Frankiestein!

I started looking at BJD's & the prices were "cough" "cough" expensive.And I (with very few exceptions) found them FUGLY !!

OK so my point is this: I was in ebay & found a Nice Elf head sculpt (head taken care of)
on another site found a body -S07C Pale skin, fixed feet
Then in the ebay sellers site with Elf head found over knee boots(she will wear these 100%) because I love these types of boots on females!!

BUT, it says in description: A pair of Women's over the knee high heel boots (Peg inside) :?

I am guessing I will have to get a body with changeable feet? The body I want/like has high heeled feet non removable ....

And as many designations these Phicens have , if I do have to find comparable body I want it the tallest 1 they have but the body not "Arnie" build..... I like the more feminine look.

Anyway sorry if this is a doofy post,but looking for a body for doll ideas & the number system is like when I am admiring BMW's I would love to own ..... all the numbers & letter designations 8O

Ideas & inputs on this will be Definately appreciated & welcome , Thanx for reading this!

Vikki (nmrn)
Attachments
20181001091959_1.jpg
20181001091959_1.jpg (244.55 KiB) Viewed 1143 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: HELLLLPPPPP

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi vikki, my advice would be the Body PLMB2017-S18A, it´s a slimmer, feminine Body with pale Skin and removeable feet. If you want to check other bodies my advice is to click through the list on the dealer site www.actionfigurenshop.com. But be warned, the booty may fit or not, depending an the size of the peg, and the same is for the elf head. Some members got bad surprises. If the peg is too big you lose, if it´s too small you may use modeling clay to fill the gap.

Cheers

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Eevhul

Post by Eevhul »

Careful with the boots you mentioned, I have a pair with pegs inside, not compatible with Pichens.

Vikki

Post by Vikki »

Thank You both for the info!!!
Yea I was doing A lot more looking around after posting and the Phicen (well all brands) seems to be mix & match with some luck thrown in for compatibility issues..... I "really considered" buyinga Lady Death "Boing!" complete set or the Asian Vampirella - "Drooling ....."

But Very likely will keep that $$ for only using that to get my Initial want - an Elf .....

If L.D. or Vampy were bigger, say 65-80 cm they Both would be here!!!

The big girls (TPE,Silicone) need the changeable hands/feet - at least for my desires - fantasy model,custom made weps & armors,etc.
Basically my RPG characters:
Attachments
20181006135136_1.jpg
20181006135136_1.jpg (254.19 KiB) Viewed 1059 times

wylekat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wylekat »

Funny you mentioned an elf/ fairy. I just cobbled up one. I used an older phicen body with non detachable feet, and Metal Earth butterfly wings. Her dress is some old hose, as is her hoodie/ cap.

Gold wire is holding everything together, BTW.

The head is a temporary- needs to go back on the original body. I found heads sporting elf ears on Monkey Depot (preorder).

http://www.monkeydepot.com/Head_YM_Toys ... mb0001.htm

Reason I am using this particular phicen is her right foot has a break in it- her foot got bent in a shoe (ugh). I used super glue on it. Sooo- I have an experimental rig to try stuff out on.
Attachments
"I don't deal in bulk pixie dust, bub."
"I don't deal in bulk pixie dust, bub."
20181006_175543.jpg (3.74 MiB) Viewed 1043 times

wylekat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wylekat »

If the peg is too big you lose,

Unless you have a Dremel, and really know how to use it. Or, you're like me, and get really, REALLY lucky.

Vikki

Post by Vikki »

:haha4:

That picture looks like a miniature doctor table with surgery tools for an operation, poor girl!

Will be nice to see her with the new Elf head and done up!

Thanks for the info and the reply!

Mac Workz
Former Member

Post by Mac Workz »

BTW I meant to tell you how hot an idea you have!
Mac Workz
Yep that's me up there, gettin' back in shape! You know, the little pink guy!

INFORMATIONS