https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Stellai’s books (and other stuff*)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Stellai’s books (and other stuff*)

Post by Koen »

How little did I know when I created Stellai….
If I had studied with more care the impact living dolls can have on one’s life, I probably would have reconsidered. Indeed, a living doll adds a whole new world to your own, but having to live in two worlds at the same time, well,…. to say that it is time consuming is a bit of an understatement. I hardly exaggerate when I tell you that even since Stellai came into my life I am suffering from a lack of sleep simply because in my world a day still only has 24 hours, whereas I now need 48 :?

But one thing is for sure: Ever since I created Stellai, my life has become so much more interesting. This because somehow Stellai managed to create her own world and even though it is bollocks, it is also fascinating and often hilarious and sometimes even educational to listen to her and look at our world from her perspective.
It just is such a pity that, that our worlds so often collide….

This thread I will use to inform you guys about the books, stuff* and other activities that our beloved Stellai produces in her gushing ambition to become special, indispensable, entertaining, powerful, rich (Ehh… emotionally rich that is of course. Stellai likes you to know that all of her income made from her books she will generously donate to charity….*) , wise, exemplary, trendsetting, successful, or a pain in the neck… hmm,… in the ankles is more likely :lol:

And before you rush on reading here, I think you really want to see her special website first. If not for buying her books, then simply because it unique and I am absolutely certain that you are all going to be amazed, because it is soooo very.... Stellai 8O

Here is the link:

Stellai-Shop.com

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls

*Stuff like her collection of dildos… new or used…. No, this is not a joke. I wish it was! :oops:

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Re: Stellai’s books (and other stuff*)

Post by Koen »

Finally!!!
Stellai’s first book is now available. It is called ‘Rosaleintje’

Rosaleintje, yes the book about our beloved and beautiful little daredevil, the book on which Stellai and her team (Rosaleintje, me, me, me and me and several others) have worked for almost 4 years is now finally ready. :D :D :D

Last week I have been so fortunate to witness the official launch of the English and Dutch version of miss Stellai's book, which is now available for everyone on Amazon. And no more than a couple of days after the launch, the book already got its first review: a 5 star recommendation and the connotation that “the book was quirky, funny and filled with excellent photos”. I personally think that is a pretty accurate description :)

The link below is a direct link to the book page of Stellai’s website. There you will see an image of the book ‘Rosaleintje’. When you click on the image of the book you will be directed to a ‘look-inside’, which I absolutely recommend for you to read. Furthermore you will find information about prices and you can even order her special edition. This special edition is a lot more expensive, but it is also larger, it is hard cover, it has better quality printing and it has some very interesting options that are not available in the standard book and…. Stellai will personally supervise the assembly of each of these special books and sign them!

Stellai-Shop.com/books

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls

P.S.
If you are Dutch, then just click on the language plate in the website. The page will automatically adjust information prices and all links, even the links to Amazon 8)

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Got some more photos for you that Stellai had me make for the presentation of her book and website:

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

So cool! This is very exciting news!
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

I look forward to reading more of this little red headed pixie's exploits:D

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Fantastic.

Myself, Katie and Hanna look forward to reading the stories about lovely Rosaleintje. We know her well. :D

For those who want a copy from Amazon UK here's the link https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rosaleintje-am ... osaleintje

Our copy is ordered. Due for delivery on Saturday.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Rari wrote:So cool! This is very exciting news!
Thank you, Rari. Indeed it is exciting. Even though I am sure Stellai will totally disagree with me - as usual-, I think she likely is the first doll on the planet actually having her own webshop. :D 8)
deerman wrote:I look forward to reading more of this little red headed pixie's exploits:D
Hahaha, I know you are one of her oldest and most loyal fans, deerman. So I would not have expected otherwise. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Mondoon wrote:Fantastic.

Myself, Katie and Hanna look forward to reading the stories about lovely Rosaleintje. We know her well. :D

For those who want a copy from Amazon UK here's the link https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rosaleintje-am ... osaleintje

Our copy is ordered. Due for delivery on Saturday.
Thank you so much, Mondoon :D :D :D . I am really looking forward to read what you all think of her book (I presume that Katie will be biased, but that is not a problem :lol: ) . And please add a little review on Amazon. It is said that it really helps.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Koen wrote:Thank you so much, Mondoon :D :D :D . I am really looking forward to read what you all think of her book (I presume that Katie will be biased, but that is not a problem :lol: ) . And please add a little review on Amazon. It is said that it really helps.
Yes, I certainly will. Looking forward to it arriving now. :D
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

This book contains some truly amazing photos, especially in the last chapter. It is a book ahead of its time. The English, although not perfect, is entirely understandable.

I bought the Kindle edition, a first for me, which saves a few dollars, but involves some extra clicking to add the Kindle reader to my web browser.

Koen's first book is a major technological evolution in that it scales new heights in both doll making and photography. Nothing quite like it has ever been done before.

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Everhard wrote:This book contains some truly amazing photos, especially in the last chapter. It is a book ahead of its time. The English, although not perfect, is entirely understandable.

I bought the Kindle edition, a first for me, which saves a few dollars, but involves some extra clicking to add the Kindle reader to my web browser.

Koen's first book is a major technological evolution in that it scales new heights in both doll making and photography. Nothing quite like it has ever been done before.
Thank you so much for your review, Everhard! :D I know that when it comes to photography you probably are even more perfectionist than I am. So it goes without saying that this comments of yours makes me really happy. :D :D :D

Koen

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This book is potentially rather the best Christmas present a doll can get, to say nothing of a doll enthusiast's pleasure upon reading.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS