https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

custom mini dolls?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

87rosado

custom mini dolls?

Post by 87rosado »

Hello, I'm new here and just want to know where I can get a custom mini doll made something around 30cm to 60cm. I would attach pictures of my attempts at making it on my own but I don't think I can as a new member. I will say the concept did work but something about making it my self always leaves me unsatisfied and wanting something else.

Thanks for any and all help,

xxxman122

Re: custom mini dolls?

Post by xxxman122 »

Obitsu/BJD might be the easiest to work on, if you want to create something of your own.
1/6 head sculpt from Aliexpress is decent. I'm not sure if you can request them a custom head with a picture though.

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Hi 87rosado,

Making dolls is like making art. The result may please everybody, but it is never satisfying to the artist. But then again, that is also where the fun is, because it encourages you to improve your attempt.
Just make 4 more posts and you will be allowed to upload photos of your work. We will be happy to see what you have created so far and can then give you tips and comments that may be more useful for you.

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls

Mac Workz
Former Member

Post by Mac Workz »

87rosado wrote:Hello, I'm new here and just want to know where I can get a custom mini doll made something around 30cm to 60cm. I would attach pictures of my attempts at making it on my own but I don't think I can as a new member. I will say the concept did work but something about making it my self always leaves me unsatisfied and wanting something else.

Thanks for any and all help,

I've done customs on many Phicen and other mini dolls. I have put nipples on both hard plastic dolls, such as Barbies, and silicone dolls like Phicen as well.
Mac Workz
Yep that's me up there, gettin' back in shape! You know, the little pink guy!

Mac Workz
Former Member

Post by Mac Workz »

xxxman122 wrote:Obitsu/BJD might be the easiest to work on, if you want to create something of your own.
1/6 head sculpt from Aliexpress is decent. I'm not sure if you can request them a custom head with a picture though.
There’s a site that will create a custom head to order. I’m gonna have a head of a woman I know made. They require pictures to do it. Used to cost about 80 bucks.
Mac Workz
Yep that's me up there, gettin' back in shape! You know, the little pink guy!

INFORMATIONS