Starpery.com

Introducing DJ Lawson: an AlexaTilbrook.org creation

Got an idea? Need an invention?
AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Introducing DJ Lawson: an AlexaTilbrook.org creation

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Note: This is gonna be a one-off project. I don't plan to sell any. However, if anyone wants to have one, I can either make you one or direct you how to make your own, at my discretion. I've been wanting to do this for ever, so now's my opportunity.

That being said, let's continue...

Okay, the PIB I bought didn't work out. So, she is with another TDF member now. I was gonna get Deborah from Don Delano of Mon Amour Toujours, but I decided to use some of the proceeds of the doll sale (and shit, did she sell QUICK!), on some essential stuff. And a laptop with the RealTree pattern (I'm in Texas, damnit!), 8gb ram, 1tb hard drive, and installed my own Ubuntu remix on it as soon as it was opened and first turned on... this gal (me) don't do Windows! :haha4:

So, the idea came about to buy a catsuit in a fleshtone color...
20180425_181836.jpg
20180425_181836.jpg (941.57 KiB) Viewed 2030 times
20180425_181754.jpg
20180425_181754.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 2030 times
Where I got that: https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/162935791435
$14.50 with free shipping (slow boat from China)

Then I got a cosmetology training head...
20180425_180006.jpg
20180425_180006.jpg (890.66 KiB) Viewed 2030 times
Where I got it: https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/112855365478
$18.90 with free shipping (it was actually FBA: Fulfilled by Amazon. An Amazon delivery guy came to my house the next day to deliver it. It had Amazon Prime tape on it.)

So... I've got a few more things to get: "bones" (household PVC plumbing pipe in the ¼" range is apparently more durable than wood), hinges for joints, foam rubber balls for tits and ass, polyester stuffing, "pool noodles" from Dollar Tree for surrounding the bones and to add some realistic feeling; a Fleshlight for the Neden, and pasties for nipples.

I have everything that I need so far to sew, like needle and thread to conceal the zipper once she's made; tools, and Google and a few TDF homies on speed dial to call for assistance.

I'll document the progress as I go along here.

Even though she's not born yet, but I've gotta say it anyway: Welcome home, DJ! :multi:
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Re: Introducing DJ Lawson: an AlexaTilbrook.org creation

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

A mockup for now...
20180425_190942.jpg
20180425_190942.jpg (952.22 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
DJ's head and the catsuit is on Megan's body to demonstrate the final product.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Excellent Idea Alexa!!
Looking forward to the results. also possibly fill the PVC pipes with "great stuff" foam for a little more strength and cap each end for the hinge joints!

What are you going to use as stuffing? you gotta shape it. to make her look like a girl and not a beer belly hee hee

RK!
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

RainKing wrote:Excellent Idea Alexa!!
Looking forward to the results. also possibly fill the PVC pipes with "great stuff" foam for a little more strength and cap each end for the hinge joints!

What are you going to use as stuffing? you gotta shape it. to make her look like a girl and not a beer belly hee hee

RK!
Great idea, RainKing! :glou: (Yes, we talked about this just on the phone a few moments ago.)

But I'm sorry I didn't take any pictures of the build process of my prototype (battery charging), but I do have a pretty decent prototype so far...
20180426_201627.jpg
20180426_201627.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1957 times
Okay, so the legs, feet, arms and hands are from a plastic mannequin, and some parts are secured with masking tape, mostly the head, and mannequin arms where the wrists meet the same point on the catsuit, which is only temporary, and will not be included on the final design. Neither will the mannequin legs or arms be included on the final product.

Okay, I can disclose how I came to this point:
  • The upper torso is "scarecrow stuffed," meaning blankets are for stuffing. This will not be in the final design.
  • The boobs are an A-cup for now. The prototype is a simple hack: Walmart shopping bags stuffed into socks. The breast size is limited to your imagination and taste. The final design will be something entirely different.
  • The included clamp is used to hold the head on. This may be included in the final design. I have discovered that this is the simplest way to put the head on without much difficulty and surprisingly allows a very realistic range of motion.
  • Neck and arms sealed with masking tape. Ghetto, I know. I will use something else on the final product.
TODO:
  • Design and build a skeleton.
  • Latex/vinyl epidermis? (In other words, a latex or vinyl inflatable under the catsuit to provide a layer of realistic feeling)
  • Determine optimal Neden (insert) location.
  • WordPress e-commerce plugin (My website, AlexaTilbrook.org, is a WordPress [self-hosted on 1&1] website), because if the prototype is something now, I'm willing to make some TDF homies stoked with an affordable doll... :mrgreen: And not just for the money. It's possibly my way of helping the TDF community. :thumbs_up:
Even I'm amazed on how well even the prototype has turned out! If the prototype is slick now, what would come of the final product?

It's just amazing how someone like me with absolutely zero sculpting skill can do something like this. Just a few spare parts picked up on eBay can make one hella sexy doll.
20180426_212630.jpg
20180426_212630.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1957 times
Nice boobs, DJ!

Aiight, more to come!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

She is shaping up good!
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

RainKing wrote:She is shaping up good!
Thanks! :glou:
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

INFORMATIONS